Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: First week into my Fast is done- I need strength for the next two weeks!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default First week into my Fast is done- I need strength for the next two weeks!

Well, my pastor challenged the congregation to a three week fast. Starting from Janaury 4th to the 24th. The first week was rough man. I never was soo hungry in all of my life.

And I'm not even doing the hard core fast of no food, drink at all between the daylight hours. My fast is simply the no solid food between 6am and 6pm, but between time you can have water or tea and/or fruits and vegetables. I tried this before and got through one week only. I think I can do it for the three weeks now... that first time I was eating nothing during the daylight hours. This time he advised us to have at least fruit or veggies during the day. lol....

The other forms of fasting are:
    "The Daniel Fast" where you have fruits and vegetables only... I could have done this comfortably I feel.
    The "one meal a day" fast, where it says what it is. You are only allowed to have one solid meal for the entire 24 hours, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner.
    Then there was the "social media" fast where you shut off all of the Twitter, Facebook and Saddo. lolol.... I need my social media for work, so that could not happen and me keep my job. Then it would be more than a fast, it would be starvation.

I can do it though. It's getting better. Plus, I want to lose some more weight. I am already seeing the pounds drop off here and there. I get up and run 6 times a week now. No less than 4 miles.

I can be down to my prime 210 pounds in a short while, hard work and dedication. Prayer and fasting! Yup!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: First week into my Fast is done- I need strength for the next two weeks!

Good luck that sounds too extreme for me. You need a lot of inner strength to complete it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: First week into my Fast is done- I need strength for the next two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Good luck that sounds too extreme for me. You need a lot of inner strength to complete it.
    It is rough. I will try to make it out. I need to lose the weight too, so I have a mission on top of the prayer and worship!

the yuppies call it "intermittent" fasting.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Well, my pastor challenged the congregation to a three week fast. Starting from Janaury 4th to the 24th. The first week was rough man. I never was soo hungry in all of my life.

And I'm not even doing the hard core fast of no food, drink at all between the daylight hours. My fast is simply the no solid food between 6am and 6pm, but between time you can have water or tea and/or fruits and vegetables. I tried this before and got through one week only. I think I can do it for the three weeks now... that first time I was eating nothing during the daylight hours. This time he advised us to have at least fruit or veggies during the day. lol....

The other forms of fasting are:
    "The Daniel Fast" where you have fruits and vegetables only... I could have done this comfortably I feel.
    The "one meal a day" fast, where it says what it is. You are only allowed to have one solid meal for the entire 24 hours, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner.
    Then there was the "social media" fast where you shut off all of the Twitter, Facebook and Saddo. lolol.... I need my social media for work, so that could not happen and me keep my job. Then it would be more than a fast, it would be starvation.

I can do it though. It's getting better. Plus, I want to lose some more weight. I am already seeing the pounds drop off here and there. I get up and run 6 times a week now. No less than 4 miles.

I can be down to my prime 210 pounds in a short while, hard work and dedication. Prayer and fasting! Yup!
    The 'Daniel Fast' sounds suspiciously similar to being a vegetarian.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like a pointless exercise to me.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All he has to do is chanel the same inner strength he used to bone them big big women

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    All he has to do is chanel the same inner strength he used to bone them big big women

Fatty still won't give me pussy. You know I feel like shit, right?

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Fatty still won't give me pussy. You know I feel like shit, right?

If you have less teeth than Albert Steptoe then can you blame her?

Who is she going to share her prize puddings with?

The Gummy Bear?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information