Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously..... how safe will Biden be?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Seriously..... how safe will Biden be?

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Biden is going to start a war in the Ukraine and Russia will be "involved" in some way, or fashion. By his second year or maybe even by the end of 2021 we will see this play out.
    So true

El Kabong Guest

Well the citizens of Washington DC are under "occupation of stormtroopers" ....ooooh I'm sorry my mistake, that was Trump's use of the National Guard in places where Antifa/BLM were burning cities to the ground. Silly me.

Biden has the National Guard in DC and will have a "virtual" inauguration ....guess those daggum Trump supporters just ruined it for the 850 Million Biden voters that had planned on attending.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well the citizens of Washington DC are under "occupation of stormtroopers" ....ooooh I'm sorry my mistake, that was Trump's use of the National Guard in places where Antifa/BLM were burning cities to the ground. Silly me.

Biden has the National Guard in DC and will have a "virtual" inauguration ....guess those daggum Trump supporters just ruined it for the 850 Million Biden voters that had planned on attending.
    Wait. With all those walls around and all those police around, WHAT HAPPENED TO WALLS DON'T WORK AND DEFUND THE POLICE?

damn. Go figure.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Wait. With all those walls around and all those police around, WHAT HAPPENED TO WALLS DON'T WORK AND DEFUND THE POLICE?

damn. Go figure.

Trump himself erected walls around the Whitehouse and militarised you, a guy who had not one good word to say about American soldiers. You and El Kabongs mates who stormed the Capitol, did they love the Police? Did Blue lives matter to them?

If they would hang Pence you are not safe mate.

Get out of Dodge.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is a bad loser of a fair and free election. He provoked that mob to cause that embarrassment to the country. He has mishandled the covid 19 virus and the sooner he is gone the better everyone will be from this crisis.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump is a bad loser of a fair and free election. He provoked that mob to cause that embarrassment to the country. He has mishandled the covid 19 virus and the sooner he is gone the better everyone will be from this crisis.
    They are struggling to let go and give up their addiction to outrage mate. Pity it wasn't there for the last four years of this shit show. Trump has been the very epitome of a media product pushing the same old neo capitalist globalist propaganda but notched up to 11 and sold as an 'alternative'.

It is truly mystifying how easily people can be duped with 'more of the same" but with a promise to pose as something he clearly has never been.

Next they will be telling everyone that the Windsors, the House of Saud etc are all poor persecuted outsiders... Lol.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was provoking and building paranoia about 'take back the Country' and fixed elections before he was even sworn in. Irony is thick, the man who babbled about bringing all the troops home and threats coming from across the boarders to justify a wall now see's a full Division deployed in D.C and walls with razor wire stemming from violent anti democratic threats. He brought them 'home' alright .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    He was provoking and building paranoia about 'take back the Country' and fixed elections before he was even sworn in. Irony is thick, the man who babbled about bringing all the troops home and threats coming from across the boarders to justify a wall now see's a full Division deployed in D.C and walls with razor wire stemming from violent anti democratic threats. He brought them 'home' alright .
    Quite the opposite of every single thing you just said

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

What are you trying to prove?

There are four years of evidence. Mountains of it. You seem very invested in maintaining this false tribalism.

Spicoli's post is not only accurate it is so beautifully and succinctly put someone should buy the man a keg.

Your response?

Crass fingers in your ears stuff. You sound like El Kabong defending the indefensible.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why lie?

There are four years of evidence. Mountains of it. You seem very invested in maintaining this false tribalism.

Spicoli's post is not only accurate it is so beautifully and succinctly put someone should buy the man a keg.

Your response?

Crass fingers in your ears stuff. You sound like El Kabong defending the indefensible.
    Brockatola

And I want my keg by this weekend Frenchy

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

Your response?

Brockatola

Which beer/ale?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

Your response?

Brockatola

Which beer/ale?
    Stone IPA. Or Landshark on a budget . Last weekend had PB&R hard coffee and Crown for first time in a long time. Knocked my lil spicoli right in the fkn dirt.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

Your response?

Brockatola

Which beer/ale?
    Stone IPA. Or Landshark on a budget . Last weekend had PB&R hard coffee and Crown for first time in a long time. Knocked my lil spicoli right in the fkn dirt.
    @Spicoli just curious the last few times I've been to Walmart I have seen the Pabst blue ribbon hard coffee and was wondering how it tasted in your opinion? I almost bought it last time but I went with the regular Pabst blue ribbon. As far as American adjunct lagers go Pabst blue ribbon seems to have the best taste in my opinion. Was that hard coffee on the sweet side?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

Your response?

Brockatola

Which beer/ale?
    @Spicoli just curious the last few times I've been to Walmart I have seen the Pabst blue ribbon hard coffee and was wondering how it tasted in your opinion? I almost bought it last time but I went with the regular Pabst blue ribbon. As far as American adjunct lagers go Pabst blue ribbon seems to have the best taste in my opinion. Was that hard coffee on the sweet side?
    Dude from across the river had some and was ok. I'm not big on blending brews, the fruity stuff. To me it was a bit rich. Like sugary chocolate milk-milk maybe Somehow over the decades PBR has gone from the standard beer Pop sent you to fetch from the fridge in the 70's to being big with the hipster crowd last I saw. This is one subject where beer should stay beer and coffee with coffee.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why lie?

Your response?

Brockatola

Which beer/ale?
    Dude from across the river had some and was ok. I'm not big on blending brews, the fruity stuff. To me it was a bit rich. Like sugary chocolate milk-milk maybe Somehow over the decades PBR has gone from the standard beer Pop sent you to fetch from the fridge in the 70's to being big with the hipster crowd last I saw. This is one subject where beer should stay beer and coffee with coffee.
    Totally. Do you remember Rheingold? My step grandfather used to drink that and he slipped me a couple of cans when I was about 10 years old watching a New York Mets game on TV. Now that's the type of beer you can remember your Grandpa would drink and also Piels real draft.

I had two kinds of beer that were mixed with coffee and they were both kind of pleasant they were more of a stout or a porter. However I can just not imagine a Pabst blue ribbon lager mixed with coffee

Thread Information