1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Impeachment 2: The Trumpening

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If it guarantees that Trump can not stand 2024 then it is worth doing.
    So punitive & vindictive is the path you wish us to travel down? That'll work out beautifully I am certain.
    I see it as sensible, fair and just.

So it'll be "sensible fair and just" to prevent Kamala Harris from running for office again when her time is up?
    So you are going to ignore everything that Trump has done? He is not innocent, there is a reason he has been impeached.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

So you are going to ignore everything that Trump has done? He is not innocent, there is a reason he has been impeached.
    Enlighten me @Master ......what has Trump done?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are going to pretend everything has been fine and dandy with Trump? He has been unfairly picked on and misunderstood?

In that case then Trump has done nothing wrong.

El Kabong Guest

So you are going to pretend everything has been fine and dandy with Trump? He has been unfairly picked on and misunderstood?

In that case then Trump has done nothing wrong.
    Why deflect from the question if Trump has done such horrible things? There should be a list a mile long the way you're acting Master. Go on, give me the top 10 or top 5, you don't even have to list EVERYTHING horrible he's done, I mean we've not got all day, just give me the greatest hits.

Tell me what Trump did which requires impeachment. And know full well that I'll be asking questions about what you post. I mean expect it. I want you to make a CASE like you're lead prosecutor, go on, you said what you said now back it up.

I'm not expecting this from you because I'm mean or vindictive, I want you to take the time to understand what you FEEL vs what you actually think because I believe you FEEL like you want Trump punished and your response has me thinking that you THINK you just don't like the guy and wish he could be punished.

But maybe I'm wrong, and so go on Mr. Prosecutor, make your case.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See how El Kabong has to try and invalidate everyone? Even your right to state the obvious is turned into a demand from him that you do all the work and build a case for him to pick holes in.

Why?

Because the bastard doesn't even have anything to say.

Fucking 18 years of hot air.

You might as well turn your leaf blower on. You would at least have something more approaching an intelligent conversation.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-20-2021 at 07:36 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    See how El Kabong has to try and invalidate everyone? Even your right to state the obvious is turned into a demand from him that you do all the work and build a case for him to pick holes in.

Why?

You might as well turn your leaf blower on. You would at least have something more approaching an intelligent conversation.

Master said and I'll quote him directly here
    Quote Originally Posted by Master
    To which I asked a very simple question
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong

How is that "invalidating" anyone? I'm asking for @Master to present a logical argument and he demurred and deflected my question. And now like clockwork you're here.

I'd ask you the same question, but you're quite unreasonable when trying to converse...already calling me a bastard? Have you lost that flat calm and peace lovin' feelin' Beaner?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has done nothing wrong, it was all just a dream, as Bobby Ewing stepped out of the bath and Pam sees him.

El Kabong Guest

Trump has done nothing wrong, it was all just a dream, as Bobby Ewing stepped out of the bath and Pam sees him.
    I guess give up and don't engage in simple communication with me then.....that should help.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, seriously, unless you brush up on United States law and protocol, you continue to say absurd things like Trump and his judges presided over the election.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I said in my initial post on this thread... I'm not in favor of impeachment for the mere sake of impeachment.

Going forward with the impeachment process will accomplish the following things:

a) It will detract time and energy from Biden's administration as he attempts to do his job.

b) It will make Trump a martyr, which is sure as HELL the least thing many of us want him to be.

c) It accomplishes nothing that can't be accomplished by pursuing legal actions outside of government processes, for any illegal actions he may have done during his entire tenure. (And NO... I'm not going to get into a discussion as to what those might be. That is not the point of the post.)

d) It will perpetuate the GIGANTIC CHASM that Trump created and Biden is (unsuccessfully) trying to fix.

Already the rumor mill is saying things like Trump wanting to start a new political party, and shit like that. It's pretty certain he won't be able to run under the GOP ticket again... unless the Republican Party truly has a death wish and these spineless jellyfish can't get some sort of backbone transplant.

Let the guy die a slow political death, sort of like the "bombastic" farewell party he threw for himself, where all of 200 people showed up to bade him farewell on his last trip aboard Air Force One.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why?

You forgot to mention walrus

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Why?

You forgot to mention walrus
    No, no he didn't. He mentions him a lot on the zoom

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Already the rumor mill is saying things like Trump wanting to start a new political party, and shit like that. It's pretty certain he won't be able to run under the GOP ticket again... unless the Republican Party truly has a death wish and these spineless jellyfish can't get some sort of backbone transplant.
    You believe political parties can do far more than they actually can. They can't create good candidates. They can't do anything to make voters like politicians or make politicians more likeable. And they can't tell voters how to vote. If Trump is alive in 2024 and wants to run for the GOP nomination they'll be as successful in stopping him as they were in 2016. It's the voters who decide these things.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You believe political parties can do far more than they actually can. They can't create good candidates. They can't do anything to make voters like politicians or make politicians more likeable. And they can't tell voters how to vote. If Trump is alive in 2024 and wants to run for the GOP nomination they'll be as successful in stopping him as they were in 2016. It's the voters who decide these things.

You got that from what I said

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

You got that from what I said

It's pretty certain he won't be able to run under the GOP ticket again... unless the Republican Party truly has a death wish and............

Thread Information