Well we might as well have a thread on this. Congress reconvenes January 19th, Biden will be inaugurated January 20th and therefore Donald J. Trump will then be FORMER President and the precedent for impeaching someone out of office is INCREDIBLY flimsy. Rep. James Clyburn (SC-D) said it might be 100 days until the second Impeachment of Donald Trump starts...so he'd be WELL out of office by then. But the plan of the Democrats isn't to remove Trump from office, but to keep him from ever running for or holding office ever again.....does that look like a move of strength to anyone? It looks like panic to me, but hey maybe they fear Trump growing in popularity and looking at the polls his support hasn't waned as of yet.

The articles of impeachment are mighty weak, the inciting language Trump used was, brace yourselves...try not to cry...the language was and I quote “if you don’t fight like hell you’re not going to have a country anymore.” ....ok, ok, we're oooook, everything is going to be fine, don't cry...be tough! And that was in the very same speech where the same President Trump said and I quote again "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."......hmmm "peacefully"......it's like he KNEW!!!!

Anyway, have fun Impeachment speculators!