Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Game stop stock

I invite people to look up game stop stock. Ticker GME. It may be one of the more amazing cases of a group of people getting back at the bigwigs who normally control the market.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Game stop stock

If anybody could control the market this kind of thing would be impossible.

It's fun to watch though. Somebody I dislike intensely got scalped by a bunch of fuckers from a message board. Unfortunately a lot of people with very little money will end up losing money they can't afford to lose. That kind of thing happening in the middle of a pandemic when these kind of people are desperate anyway will result in self inflicted fatalities. So not fun for them.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    If anybody could control the market this kind of thing would be impossible.

It's fun to watch though. Somebody I dislike intensely got scalped by a bunch of fuckers from a message board. Unfortunately a lot of people with very little money will end up losing money they can't afford to lose. That kind of thing happening in the middle of a pandemic when these kind of people are desperate anyway will result in self inflicted fatalities. So not fun for them.
    Certain things can be manipulated. Some type of control. 6 billion the shorts lost in a month. Not as bad as Tesla. But pretty bad. AOC gave them a cheer but I notice wsb is now closed and the sec may be investigating who was behind certain posts. That was very funny to see. My director actually got in at 25. I warned him it looked kinda funky but shit if he sold at over 300 more power to him. I’m pretty sure he just threw a little at it. I had my fun with Tesla then the split came and it got serious. I took all my entry fees plus profit out so I just ride it now. Looking at the VIX and other things going on I have a funny feeling but I think the liquidity pump will continue and we may have a couple years, or a day. I have only timed two things perfectly when trading and that was pure luck. I just wanted to find a good bottom and a good top, actually hit them both. You can’t do that stuff if you try, trying to time shit is a sure way to loose money.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm wsb is back up. It’s invite only now. I guess I was invited as I’ve been in wsb, investing, personal finance for years on there and didn’t get involved in the gme stuff just congratulated them once. It’s actually a good place to learn about options as long as you don’t follow the yolo crowd

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the gme pump might be over. There was a smoke screen thrown in with the silver talk. Amazing all the media networks were in cahoots. I gotta tell you I just started listening to Bloomberg business news again. The past six months they were so focused on anti trump shit it wasn’t stock news anymore. Now it’s back to normal. You get the Biden and AOC praise but most of the time is stock and bond talk. Good to have Bloomberg back.

Thread Information