So it’s not prudent, wise or responsible to talk figures when speaking of investments etc but I’m going to break that rule this once just to show a story of holding something of value no matter what. It’s not meant to give advice or suggest anyone do the same it’s just a thing. Years ago I bought something called ethereum, a POS crypto currency that fascinated me when it was dollars. I rode that baby up to an all time high of over dollars. Never sold as it wasn’t about the money for me. I wanted to see what Eth, btc and a couple others could do. So along comes the crash, rode that shit down to under bucks. Probably sounds stupid to people but I wanted to see if my theory was right and if it would bounce back. Now here we are many years later and it’s breaking through the blank dollar level. As we speak a theoretical algorithm is being built which will create ethereum 2.0. It will be released live and every hacker in the world will be all over it looking for vulnerabilities. What I’m I going to do, hold this shit see what happens. It is feasible it will freeze, fuck up and be worthless. Screw that man this may be part of history.

Edit: sorry I went back and retracted numbers. I can’t break that rule. As a matter of fact you shouldn’t even mention that you have crypto on the internet. I’ll tell you I almost sold last night. I might sell a little. But I’ll remain in to an extent.