Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Looking for critique on my Youtube video(s)?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Looking for critique on my Youtube video(s)?

I started my Youtube channel a while ago. At first I was really bad at editing, didn’t write good scripts and made quite a few mistakes with pronunciations. I am starting to get better, but I want to improve more. Please feel free to give me tips and tops regarding editing, content, voice over, etc. I would really appreciate it!

Here is the link to my latest video:

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Looking for critique on my Youtube video(s)?

ill be perfectly honest mate, its good, well thought out and well written, i think you also show some good boxing knowledge

definitely some talent there

one criticism id have is its a bit too long, i know everyone likes different things but i generally like my sports clips a little quicker and snappier and then on to the next

less information and more impact

but like i say i may be the minority on that
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understand @erics44 point, I too prefer to see more video, less stills (pictures) to coincide with narration. However, the topic -makes me understand: about This particular series @BXNGCNTR is about winning with a Brilliant gameplan.

I interpret that as @BXNGCNTRL is doing a kind of before/after. See how their normal plan of attack vs revising their plan to suit the foe in front of them, to which you did a pretty damn good job.

Gonna see if I can find a clip here for you and see if you can do something on it, unless you've already have.
    BRB...
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BXNGCNTRL View Post
    I started my Youtube channel a while ago. At first I was really bad at editing, didn’t write good scripts and made quite a few mistakes with pronunciations. I am starting to get better, but I want to improve more. Please feel free to give me tips and tops regarding editing, content, voice over, etc. I would really appreciate it!

Here is the link to my latest video:
    I thought it was pretty good, but the numbers don't lie. I generated Zero FPV aka Free Per view responses.

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ttey-body.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    ill be perfectly honest mate, its good, well thought out and well written, i think you also show some good boxing knowledge

definitely some talent there

one criticism id have is its a bit too long, i know everyone likes different things but i generally like my sports clips a little quicker and snappier and then on to the next

less information and more impact

but like i say i may be the minority on that
    Awesome!! Thank you for your feedback!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I understand @erics44 point, I too prefer to see more video, less stills (pictures) to coincide with narration. However, the topic -makes me understand: about This particular series @BXNGCNTR is about winning with a Brilliant gameplan.

I interpret that as @BXNGCNTRL is doing a kind of before/after. See how their normal plan of attack vs revising their plan to suit the foe in front of them, to which you did a pretty damn good job.

Gonna see if I can find a clip here for you and see if you can do something on it, unless you've already have.
    BRB...
    I will thank you very much! About the pictures, I use pictures when I can't find the right footage due to copyright issues. But is is a good point, I will try to use as few as possible. Thanks

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not agree that Canelo fought with a good game plan to beat Triple G the second time. He was more aggressive in the fight but thought he still got beat.

Manny Pac got careless against JMM, he was beating him up in their 4th fight and wanted to finish his arch nemesis who always had his number so went for the kill, and got promptly knocked out.

AJ boxed cautiously on his back foot to beat Ruiz, he did it before against Parker.

Joe Louis knocking out Max in round 1 is not about a game plan.

I would have had Ali v Liston and Holyfield v Tyson which were huge upsets where they followed a game plan.

Liked the video it was interesting and kept me watching.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not agree that Canelo fought with a good game plan to beat Triple G the second time. He was more aggressive in the fight but thought he still got beat.

Manny Pac got careless against JMM, he was beating him up in their 4th fight and wanted to finish his arch nemesis who always had his number so went for the kill, and got promptly knocked out.

AJ boxed cautiously on his back foot to beat Ruiz, he did it before against Parker.

I would have had Ali v Liston and Holyfield v Tyson which were huge upsets where they followed a game plan.

Thank you for your feedback

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BXNGCNTRL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

BRB...
    I will thank you very much! About the pictures, I use pictures when I can't find the right footage due to copyright issues. But is is a good point, I will try to use as few as possible. Thanks

Your toughest critics will always be us the hardcore fans, shit talk is what we do!
    And yeah those copyrights makes it hard, do what you do. Wasn't too many pictures, I was just being a hardcore fan!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Canelo may have lost the fight, but he won the minds of those who saw 3G is the backer, this time he got backed up. I liked the plan to be the aggressor. Maybe we can say that BXNGCTRL could have used both fighters as an example of changing their gameplan.
    Canelo changed to be the aggressor, while 3G changed to be the counter- in that case- I agree with BXNGCTRL good fight to use his analogy.

AJ may have did that against Parker but he didnt do that 2nd time against Ruiz, that IMO is a perfect definition of employing a different strategy. He fought with reservation, not aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but effective for victory.

Surprised I'm disagreeing with you as much, but hey, stuff happens. Joe clearly stated 2nd fight he would take it to Max, whereas the 1st fight he tried to be that methodical finisher.
    2nd time out he was on constant bomb mode.

Ali v Liston and Holyfield v Tyson? yeah, good fights for BXNGCTRL to use next time out.

Thread Information