Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default RIP Rush Limbaugh

Obviously a number of people here didn’t care for rush but he had quite an impact on radio. I remember every trip I took with my father we would listen to him. I was younger not into politics but eventually I started listening on my own. The past few years I have satellite radio so I stopped listening to him except driving the company cars at work. That’s when I heard his wife open his time slot announcing he passed away this AM. I just happened to hear his Christmas broadcast as I was working, I knew he was ill and didn’t even realize he was still on the air. I just happened to catch his Christmas farewell, only a few minutes but I’m glad I heard it live. It was quite touching. RIP rush man

https://ricochet.com/851180/rush-l-s...odbye-to-2020/

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: RIP Rush Limbaugh

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush Limbaugh had a regular radio segment where he would read off the names of gay people who died of AIDS and celebrate it and play horns and bells and stuff.

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.” -- Rush Limbaugh, to a Black woman caller on his program

“You just gotta be who you are, and I think it’s time to get rid of this whole National Basketball Association. Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association, and stop calling them teams. Call ’em gangs.” -- Rush Limbaugh

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1362096410418688013

Click the link and keep scrolling.

In a civilised country he would have been booted off the air before his first show was over and shunned by society. Same thing with almost all of these talk radio scumbags. Don Imus managed to get himself fired for various racist comments and was back on the air somewhere else within a few days. That does not happen in a decent society. Racial justice campaigners definitely have a point.

El Kabong Guest

LEGEND

Imus was a legend too.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

LEGEND

Imus was a legend too.
    Yup imus was cool. Even stern I mean I don’t agree with all the things they said or did but the longevity and the impact they had on the airwaves is friggin impressive. I know stern and rush were both told early on they would never have success on radio but look at what they did.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the same Rush Limbaugh who said that Martin Luther King’s killer should get a medal of honour. But he'd say racism is over.

This is the same Rush Limbaugh who told a black female caller to take the bone out of her nose and call him back. Bu he'd say racism is over.

Hang on - Lemme break out the world's smallest violin for Rush.

Dying of lung cancer ? Guess what ?

No just dying lung cancer. But dying of lung cancer in black history month.....o the irony

His celebration should be more like

He'd do that thing of saying things RIGHT UP UNTIL it was clearly a racist statement. He wouldn't say "Black people are sub human savages" but he would talk about black crime stats. He wouldn't say that "Black people are an inferior race and stupid" but he would talk about race and IQ b4 he'd wink at his supporters.

Rush was the O.G. He was the catylast for the Tucker Carlson's and Sean Hannity's and the Bill O'Reily. He was the personification of present day (racists) white supremacists who aren’t garbed in a “visibly white sheet.”

2 Esdras 14:35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared.

Are you prepared to stand in front of The Most High on your death day?

Pray, repent. REPETE!
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 02-19-2021 at 07:10 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

This is the same Rush Limbaugh who said that Martin Luther King’s killer should get a medal of honour. But he'd say racism is over.
    [
    Citation needed.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

This is the same Rush Limbaugh who told a black female caller to take the bone out of her nose and call him back. Bu he'd say racism is over.

Hang on - Lemme break out the world's smallest violin for Rush.

Dying of lung cancer ? Guess what ?

No just dying lung cancer. But dying of lung cancer in black history month.....o the irony

His celebration should be more like

He'd do that thing of saying things RIGHT UP UNTIL it was clearly a racist statement. He wouldn't say "Black people are sub human savages" but he would talk about black crime stats. He wouldn't say that "Black people are an inferior race and stupid" but he would talk about race and IQ b4 he'd wink at his supporters.

Rush was the O.G. He was the catylast for the Tucker Carlson's and Sean Hannity's and the Bill O'Reily. He was the personification of present day (racists) white supremacists who aren’t garbed in a “visibly white sheet.”

2 Esdras 14:35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared.

Are you prepared to stand in front of The Most High on your death day?

Pray, repent. REPETE!
    Oh so now the most racist dude here, big D, is preaching repentance, that’s great big D does that go for you as well? He’s been syndicated since 1988, is that all you could find? He must have said a lot all those years right, should we dig out a couple of your quotes about white people? Are you repenting?

Thread Information