Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86

Thread: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,832
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Soros fought like hell to block that 60 minutes interview. Soros was willing to break the British pound for profit. Why would any Brit defend the dude. Look what he did to Albania, he will ruin countries for profit. It has nothing to do with his religion. People who do that shit are willing to watch others suffer to enrich themselves. This is not a matter of religion, it’s a matter of personal actions by a human

    He fought like hell to block an interview he granted in the first place? An anodyne interview where he doesn't say what people now bullshittingly claim he did?

    Soros didn't break the pound. The pound still exists. He made more money than any individual currency arbitrageur because he was the biggest guy around in that sector of the market at the time but the amount he made pales into insignificance compared to the amount that a bunch of British and American banks made making the same bet. I know because I worked for one of the banks.

    This is basically an object lesson in how a bunch of unconnected bullshit can be thrown together to smear somebody and how those smears then take on a life of their own.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,416
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    92
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is a filthy trick to invite and supposedly welcome Gandalf back and then try and trap him into a massive fight on day one by starting this fucking racist bullshit.

    Brock you are either a nasty bastard or an idiot.
    FIlthy is you Beanz who inserted the word "even" into a sentence I typed on a different thread to completely change the tone of it, intentionally.
    Bollocks. You seem to thrive on the nastiness there is no need for it.

    You are like the mind and word police who just make stuff up to justify anything they say and demonise anyone who points it out. Your tone is fucking horrible and it has become acceptable here.

    Look at people like Slim and Kirkland. They post facts with links and citations etc and they get mocked for it by people who think second hand parroted opinions and stupid diatribes by morons like Roseanne Barr, Donald Trump, Alex Jones or

    even some unheard of Youtube or TikTok celebrity are the same thing.
    how the fuck are you even still awake right now at 2:21 a.m. UK Time you absolute fucking lunatic

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,992
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is a filthy trick to invite and supposedly welcome Gandalf back and then try and trap him into a massive fight on day one by starting this fucking racist bullshit.

    Brock you are either a nasty bastard or an idiot.
    FIlthy is you Beanz who inserted the word "even" into a sentence I typed on a different thread to completely change the tone of it, intentionally.
    Bollocks. You seem to thrive on the nastiness there is no need for it.

    You are like the mind and word police who just make stuff up to justify anything they say and demonise anyone who points it out. Your tone is fucking horrible and it has become acceptable here.

    Look at people like Slim and Kirkland. They post facts with links and citations etc and they get mocked for it by people who think second hand parroted opinions and stupid diatribes by morons like Roseanne Barr, Donald Trump, Alex Jones or

    even some unheard of Youtube or TikTok celebrity are the same thing.
    how the fuck are you even still awake right now at 2:21 a.m. UK Time you absolute fucking lunatic

    1:22 because i had to wait for a company on American time to give me the go ahead before starting a campaign.

    and that is irrelevant.

    I am going to bed now .
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,219
    Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    691
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Soros fought like hell to block that 60 minutes interview. Soros was willing to break the British pound for profit. Why would any Brit defend the dude. Look what he did to Albania, he will ruin countries for profit. It has nothing to do with his religion. People who do that shit are willing to watch others suffer to enrich themselves. This is not a matter of religion, it’s a matter of personal actions by a human

    He fought like hell to block an interview he granted in the first place? An anodyne interview where he doesn't say what people now bullshittingly claim he did?

    Soros didn't break the pound. The pound still exists. He made more money than any individual currency arbitrageur because he was the biggest guy around in that sector of the market at the time but the amount he made pales into insignificance compared to the amount that a bunch of British and American banks made making the same bet. I know because I worked for one of the banks.

    This is basically an object lesson in how a bunch of unconnected bullshit can be thrown together to smear somebody and how those smears then take on a life of their own.
    He fought 60 minutes via lawsuit not to play the interview he freely gave. Yes he shorted the pound and spread fear and fud till he made his money. 60 minutes spoke of the lawsuits prior to playing the interview you know the truth about the pound don’t deny it. He turned Albania into a drug den for Europe. This shit isn’t hard to find fuck sixty minutes talked about the lawsuits. Soros regretted being so candid and honest didn’t want it seen.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,832
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Soros fought like hell to block that 60 minutes interview. Soros was willing to break the British pound for profit. Why would any Brit defend the dude. Look what he did to Albania, he will ruin countries for profit. It has nothing to do with his religion. People who do that shit are willing to watch others suffer to enrich themselves. This is not a matter of religion, it’s a matter of personal actions by a human

    He fought like hell to block an interview he granted in the first place? An anodyne interview where he doesn't say what people now bullshittingly claim he did?

    Soros didn't break the pound. The pound still exists. He made more money than any individual currency arbitrageur because he was the biggest guy around in that sector of the market at the time but the amount he made pales into insignificance compared to the amount that a bunch of British and American banks made making the same bet. I know because I worked for one of the banks.

    This is basically an object lesson in how a bunch of unconnected bullshit can be thrown together to smear somebody and how those smears then take on a life of their own.
    He fought 60 minutes via lawsuit not to play the interview he freely gave. Yes he shorted the pound and spread fear and fud till he made his money. 60 minutes spoke of the lawsuits prior to playing the interview you know the truth about the pound don’t deny it. He turned Albania into a drug den for Europe. This shit isn’t hard to find fuck sixty minutes talked about the lawsuits. Soros regretted being so candid and honest didn’t want it seen.

    A google search shows nothing about any lawsuit. Perhaps you have some evidence to back this claim up. I do know the truth about the pound which is why I'm pointing out how completely clueless, nonsensical and idiotic your claims are.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,219
    Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    691
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf



    They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,219
    Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    691
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Funny go to duck duck go things start popping up. What’s up with Google

    https://off-guardian.org/2016/11/20/...0minute-video/

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,416
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    92
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Soros fought like hell to block that 60 minutes interview. Soros was willing to break the British pound for profit. Why would any Brit defend the dude. Look what he did to Albania, he will ruin countries for profit. It has nothing to do with his religion. People who do that shit are willing to watch others suffer to enrich themselves. This is not a matter of religion, it’s a matter of personal actions by a human
    YOu just cant get thru to some people, save your breath B

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Soros fought like hell to block that 60 minutes interview. Soros was willing to break the British pound for profit. Why would any Brit defend the dude. Look what he did to Albania, he will ruin countries for profit. It has nothing to do with his religion. People who do that shit are willing to watch others suffer to enrich themselves. This is not a matter of religion, it’s a matter of personal actions by a human

    He fought like hell to block an interview he granted in the first place? An anodyne interview where he doesn't say what people now bullshittingly claim he did?

    Soros didn't break the pound. The pound still exists. He made more money than any individual currency arbitrageur because he was the biggest guy around in that sector of the market at the time but the amount he made pales into insignificance compared to the amount that a bunch of British and American banks made making the same bet. I know because I worked for one of the banks.

    This is basically an object lesson in how a bunch of unconnected bullshit can be thrown together to smear somebody and how those smears then take on a life of their own.
    He fought 60 minutes via lawsuit not to play the interview he freely gave. Yes he shorted the pound and spread fear and fud till he made his money. 60 minutes spoke of the lawsuits prior to playing the interview you know the truth about the pound don’t deny it. He turned Albania into a drug den for Europe. This shit isn’t hard to find fuck sixty minutes talked about the lawsuits. Soros regretted being so candid and honest didn’t want it seen.

    A google search shows nothing about any lawsuit. Perhaps you have some evidence to back this claim up. I do know the truth about the pound which is why I'm pointing out how completely clueless, nonsensical and idiotic your claims are.
    I am not talking about Soros here, but Google manipulates its search engines. Douglas Murray gave me a chuckle when talking about searching for certain images and things you have not searched for come your way. They too seem to have an issue with straight white couples. No idea why.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,416
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    92
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post


    They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.
    well goddamn there it is right there but kirk will find a way to wriggle and wiggle and squirm his way out of it

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    41,215
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Literally woke up to the Earth shattering news that one toy maker will no longer designate a "Mr or Mrs" Potato Head ffs . Have to be real here that sounds pretty short bus. As far as toy sections a lot of these are not officially 'designated' that I'm aware of. Cloths yes but the last time I strolled through a toy aisle..for a friend of course..the frilly Barbies were just down from the action figures and model airplanes. Guarantee you'll piss the kiddos off more, and the parents, because what is the one thing a kid hates doing with parents...shopping for cloths in the first place. They want to get in and out. That bill would seem to not be directed at Mon & Pop small businesses. By definition it applies to stores with a 500 employee base per location . Walmart doesn't even have 500 employees on location. Definitely not as far as cashiers are concerned. Every State has ass backwards laws and proposals on the books. Guess we all take that into account choosing to live their. People in parts of Ca. are more outraged that it cost almost 2K in monthly rent to call a micro studio apartment home. New York restricts the size of your soft drinks. So Mississippi puts a law on the book that you cannot restrict the size of a customers soft drink. First world problems USA.

    https://apnews.com/article/mr-potato...814657be41a9d8


    Here's an article on the topic.

    Seems Hasbro (now pressured to be known simply as Has, without the "bro") was made aware of Mr. Potato Head's claim that the "Mr." part was simply the gender it was assigned at birth.

    Somewhere there's a thread that needs dredging up. Something about companies caving like a line of dominoes under the hilarious, but persistently annoying hardball tactics from this certain lobby that will remain unnamed for the time being.
    ok the Has-bro part. Can't knock that. I'm far more concerned though with the State Government mandating anything, let alone how private businesses be required by law to run it's operations. The free market has a wonderful way of sorting this out. But also all the power to a business that goes with the whole 'non boy non girl' signage in it's location. 'Unisex'..I really don't care. That's a choice for the business, sales etc doesn't mean I won't shop there. Personally though when I'm shopping for anything at all I want to get affairs handled, grab my merchandise and go on with life. I think we'd be surprised how many opposites actually peruse the other sections for the occasional items. In another lifetime I actually dated this girl, just smoking and frankly out of my league but hey sometimes you hit the lotto. The first time things went all freaky deaky and we rounded the bases my mind was blown...this girl had a thing for boxer shorts. She'd grab a pack right off the mens shelf rather than the frilly lace stuff. Found myself not at all concerned about what hardware she packed out of the factory...verified she was the real deal . But I was more worried about making sure these were the boxers we bought together and not some other dudes she pocketed.

    In a way I do believe some of the push for non distinguished orientation etc almost feels like a concession?! It almost gives up the fight to buck the system in your own way. Back in the day if a 'Tomboy' wanted to wear boots and put baseball cards in her spokes and hang out with dudes we didn't call he a dike or whatever we called her cooooool. Shit man we put Aqua Net and gel in out hair to get it to stand up ffs . Many a dude did the earring thing, eyeliner...just like Tommy Morrison . The 'normal' folk would get all homophobic and let the stereotypical slurs fly. Truth is though those weird dudes were shagging more chicks than the haters could count. Kids are tougher than we give them credit for these days and the all inclusivity all the time at every turn can stymie and fail to instill a needed and beneficial individualism. But we also have to admit and realize that many today can be just as hateful and judgmental as ever. Man I'm all over the map here . Time for a drank.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    41,215
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    And for the record...the nastiest Coke ever known to man. Or woman. Woke or not. How tf did we get on Soros

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post


    They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.
    well goddamn there it is right there but kirk will find a way to wriggle and wiggle and squirm his way out of it
    I only gave that a quick watch, but did he not say that he had no role in the taking away of property so had no reason to feel guilt? He said he was just a 'spectator'. However, then he expanded and said it was a bit like markets and said somebody had to do it so was thus kind of justifying the acts he observed. A bit dark. As to the truth of any of it, only he knows.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,416
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    92
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post


    @Gandalf is this what you meant ??
    Yes, another company talking absolute bollocks. Stick to selling Coke you daft sods. You could imagine them in Germany 1932: 'Come on Jews, be less darn Jewish'. How is that a good idea?
    Except it is all bullshit.

    Takes two seconds to discover that, but when you are gullible enough to be so eager to share the 'Tik-Tok' opinion peace of someone who thinks God made specific seperate races then I guess there is no helping you.

    Ha!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ees-white.html
    What is all BS? That Coke was not attempting to be woke? Who said God made different races? Not really following any of this.

    The whole furore of the pathetically over sensitive broflake crowd getting such a twisted frisson of excitement at the prospect of being able to claim their own rightful place in the hall of victimhood.


    It turns out (and you can check the Daily Mail link of all places to verify it) that actually the contentious claim that Coke was encouraging people to be less white was actually just one slide on a LinkedIn diversity training link that was never mandated as compulsory viewing at all. God knows why i would want to defend a corporation as sickly and poisonous as Coke but that claims made are much more about people ironically begging to have the right to be offended.

    Look at the messenger and forget the naive idea that the messenger is not important, that is ridiculous when they are repackaging and twisting the news.

    A young TikTock bullshitter who ends her claim with the news that God made people with specific coloured skin.

    The flag is nearly always a give away. I know it is somewhat different in America but here you see the Union Flag behind someone virtue signalling their faketriotism and you can tell already that they do not even understand the first thing about what being British means.

    People need to stop amplifying idiots and that applies to both the fruitcake who thinks that people should try to be less white as it does to those who in response are looking to get their outrage on as a means to garner followers on social media.
    Oversensitive he points fingers yet wigs out at the mention of Soros

    Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Had to go back and check, good question, how the hell did it go from Gandalf/WElcome Back/Woke Coke (a brilliant phrase I borrowed from Gandalf's post on Lets Get It On), to George Soros, ... so I found the answer above. Just random comments that evolve into sub-groups etc.

    But back to "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    I understand trying to make the world a fair and equitable place, to help the victims and the downtrodden, to have empathy.... but how if you got a son and a daughter do you find shit in a toy store that is totally mixed with boys' and girls' items Can I even SAY that anymore Damn, what a joyless, over-serious, virtue signaling world we live in. No fun, no laughter, all uptight "watch every damn word ya say" nervous nellies and their fainting couches.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,832
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post


    They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.
    well goddamn there it is right there but kirk will find a way to wriggle and wiggle and squirm his way out of it
    I only gave that a quick watch, but did he not say that he had no role in the taking away of property so had no reason to feel guilt? He said he was just a 'spectator'. However, then he expanded and said it was a bit like markets and said somebody had to do it so was thus kind of justifying the acts he observed. A bit dark. As to the truth of any of it, only he knows.

    He was ten years old you fucking idiot. He was a ten year old boy with as much say in what his pretend dad was doing for a living as you had when you were ten.

    And there is no evidence of any lawsuits. Zero. It would be easy for anybody wanting to produce evidence that Soros filed a lawsuit because there'd be a public record -- there's an internet database of millions of US domestic lawsuits going back to the eighties for instance -- but he didn't so there isn't.

    Once again you sick fucking horrific conspiracy theory believing idiots, he was ten years old when this happened. There is no evidence of any lawsuit and it would be an easy matter to produce it if any existed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2019, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 03:06 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing