Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Woke Coke" by Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Kirkland's lowclass, despicable manner of addressing Gandalf is not just appalling, but reveals his utter lack of sophistication.

And yet you can not see how your own suggestion that a child was compliant in the genocide of his own people is a far more spiteful and cowardly descent into gutter sniping?

Stop shit stirring and let posters defend themselves.

Since when was it was it so offensive to call somebody an idiot?

You really are like the forum word Police.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Kirkland's lowclass, despicable manner of addressing Gandalf is not just appalling, but reveals his utter lack of sophistication.

And yet you can not see how your own suggestion that a child was compliant in the genocide of his own people is a far more spiteful and cowardly descent into gutter sniping?

Stop shit stirring and let posters defend themselves.

Since when was it was it so offensive to call somebody an idiot?

You really are like the forum word Police.
    So my opinion about Soros is more low and despicable than Kirkland calling Miles all sorts of insults? No wonder you sling insults like water here. Calling someone an idiot and worse for having their own opinion is what really is policing, which when it happens to YOU you will claim it shuts down debate. Beanz, if its OK to call someone an idiot, then surely calling Kirky lowclass and lacking sophistication is OK too, or is that now YOUR WORD POLICING? .

Oh so now WHEN IT SUITS YOU, a 10 year old boy doesnt know what the fuck he is doing UNLESS, --- you so-far-left-ideologue-that-you-lack-any-common-sense-at-this-point, --- UNLESS that 10 year old boy wants his dick chopped off..... THEN his judgement and maturity can be trusted, RIGHT BEANZ? RIGHT?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 03-03-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.
    well goddamn there it is right there but kirk will find a way to wriggle and wiggle and squirm his way out of it
    I only gave that a quick watch, but did he not say that he had no role in the taking away of property so had no reason to feel guilt? He said he was just a 'spectator'. However, then he expanded and said it was a bit like markets and said somebody had to do it so was thus kind of justifying the acts he observed. A bit dark. As to the truth of any of it, only he knows.

He was ten years old you fucking idiot. He was a ten year old boy with as much say in what his pretend dad was doing for a living as you had when you were ten.

And there is no evidence of any lawsuits. Zero. It would be easy for anybody wanting to produce evidence that Soros filed a lawsuit because there'd be a public record -- there's an internet database of millions of US domestic lawsuits going back to the eighties for instance -- but he didn't so there isn't.

Once again you sick fucking horrific conspiracy theory believing idiots, he was ten years old when this happened. There is no evidence of any lawsuit and it would be an easy matter to produce it if any existed.
    a) I have no idea why you are calling me a 'fucking idiot'. The most I did with you was make a joke suggesting you consider Soros a child prodigy.
    b) I suspect you have not comprehended what I said. I did not say he had any control over the behavior of his pretend Dad, but did observe him comparing it to markets and suggest somebody had to steal the property of Jews. I find that a bit odd. Is that such a problem for you?
    c) I do not know what you are talking about when it comes to lawsuits or any of that. I was merely commenting on the words of Mr Soros that emanated from his own mouth in the posted video.
    d) Your post sounds rather unhinged, so I am sorry if you are going through a hard time.

You're speculating on whether a ten year old boy was collaborating with the Nazis, you fucking idiot. Calling you a fucking idiot here is actually being polite. For fuck's sake Miles.

The lawsuit stuff was addressed to the other idiots on the thread who are compounding their sick conspiracy theory garbage with a bunch of claims about nonexistent lawsuits about which they can't produce any evidence.

And I hope you're keeping well too. God bless you, you fucking idiot.
    No, it is not polite. It is very rude and you know it. What did I say to trigger you? I was merely questioning the words that Soros used and they were rather unsound, but did of course address the kind of work that you do and he compared it to those who stole property from Jews. Did that trigger you or something?

If you would like to address other 'idiots' then how about addressing them directly?

No Miles, you're a genius who thinks you can keep the virus away by taking vitamins. And what you wrote about Soros is quite clear. And what you subsequently wrote is either intentionally or unintentionally misunderstanding what he said. I'll just pick one point -- Soros didn't compare what he does for a living with taking property from Jews. At best you're just an idiot, at worst it's crazy antisemitic conspiracy stuff.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I’m not sure whether it really is public opinion.

Any survey which is representative, or even the unscientific method of just asking your own acquaintances, doesn’t show that people are really up in arms about trans rights, or cancelling people they disagree with etc

It could be that it is just a tiny .... but very loud, very persistent, very aggressive and very fanatical minority who have succeeded in getting much more airtime than their numbers would justify. Maybe they have just worked out how to use the various communications and news channells well.

This is how it works though. It was the same shit when I was at university. Stuff they were banging on about then which would make you roll your eyes or actually get you annoyed at them is basically conventional normal attitudes for the vast majority of the population today. The absolutely crazy shit they come out with gets disregarded and recognised as crazy shit over the years but the good stuff becomes part of most peoples' values. There's just no easy way to do this stuff. The way we have with all these nuts in universities banging on about crazy shit is the way we eventually come, decades later, to broadly accepted cultural changes and norms that make things better for everybody.

The easiest way to deal with all this shit is to ignore it for a couple of decades. The crazy aspects of it go away and you're left with stuff which eventually is accepted widely as good and common sense stuff. Like all these current terms. Critical race theory and gendering and endless other ones that I can't remember. I have no idea what any of them are and no desire to find out. I'm just going to ignore them for a decade or three until they shake themselves out into widely accepted things that the majority of society agree are good. That's the way to do it.
    What is the 'good stuff'? Would you care to be more specific?

I wonder because I think X is probably more on the money.

I'm not arguing with X, I'm saying he's right. Again you don't understand what you're pontificating about. Not a good look for a teacher. I recommend some good quality drugs if you can find them over there. There's pharmaceutical grade cocaine in Japan at the minute if you can find it.

Thirty years ago my experience of British social norms was limited to Sunderland, which was like people from a Trump rally, and Cambridge university, which was about as liberal lefty as you get. But even at Cambridge casual racism and sexism was completely normal. People had just about got the idea that Black people shouldn't face what they were dealing with but other races and what have you, not so much. If you didn't have the small number of people yelling about these things and putting them on the agenda you wouldn't get the eventual changes lagging decades later.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are actually scrubbing the shit. You used to be able to find the entire interview including Kroft talking about the lawsuits. Now only the nutz post little links until they get taken down. Makes you kinda wonder what’s going on.
    well goddamn there it is right there but kirk will find a way to wriggle and wiggle and squirm his way out of it
    I only gave that a quick watch, but did he not say that he had no role in the taking away of property so had no reason to feel guilt? He said he was just a 'spectator'. However, then he expanded and said it was a bit like markets and said somebody had to do it so was thus kind of justifying the acts he observed. A bit dark. As to the truth of any of it, only he knows.

He was ten years old you fucking idiot. He was a ten year old boy with as much say in what his pretend dad was doing for a living as you had when you were ten.

And there is no evidence of any lawsuits. Zero. It would be easy for anybody wanting to produce evidence that Soros filed a lawsuit because there'd be a public record -- there's an internet database of millions of US domestic lawsuits going back to the eighties for instance -- but he didn't so there isn't.

Once again you sick fucking horrific conspiracy theory believing idiots, he was ten years old when this happened. There is no evidence of any lawsuit and it would be an easy matter to produce it if any existed.
    a) I have no idea why you are calling me a 'fucking idiot'. The most I did with you was make a joke suggesting you consider Soros a child prodigy.
    b) I suspect you have not comprehended what I said. I did not say he had any control over the behavior of his pretend Dad, but did observe him comparing it to markets and suggest somebody had to steal the property of Jews. I find that a bit odd. Is that such a problem for you?
    c) I do not know what you are talking about when it comes to lawsuits or any of that. I was merely commenting on the words of Mr Soros that emanated from his own mouth in the posted video.
    d) Your post sounds rather unhinged, so I am sorry if you are going through a hard time.

You're speculating on whether a ten year old boy was collaborating with the Nazis, you fucking idiot. Calling you a fucking idiot here is actually being polite. For fuck's sake Miles.

The lawsuit stuff was addressed to the other idiots on the thread who are compounding their sick conspiracy theory garbage with a bunch of claims about nonexistent lawsuits about which they can't produce any evidence.

No, it is not polite. It is very rude and you know it. What did I say to trigger you? I was merely questioning the words that Soros used and they were rather unsound, but did of course address the kind of work that you do and he compared it to those who stole property from Jews. Did that trigger you or something?

If you would like to address other 'idiots' then how about addressing them directly?

No Miles, you're a genius who thinks you can keep the virus away by taking vitamins. And what you wrote about Soros is quite clear. And what you subsequently wrote is either intentionally or unintentionally misunderstanding what he said. I'll just pick one point -- Soros didn't compare what he does for a living with taking property from Jews. At best you're just an idiot, at worst it's crazy antisemitic conspiracy stuff.
    Kirkland, look at what patients on Covid are given in hospitals....a heavy cocktail of vitamins among other treatments. Do your research. Healthy people are generally fine.

What I said paraphrased what Soros said. Pretty much that it is a scummy thing to do, but someone has to do it.

Lol, at 'antisemitic conspiracy stuff'. Nothing of the sort in the slightest, but very revealing in regards to yourself. You have been saying a lot of batshit stuff lately.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, it is like markets....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, it is like markets....
    Miles, you have to understand that Kirkland is an inflexible ideologue. Its too late for him. He's too old, too entrenched in his beliefs, and portrays himself to be an open-minded, fair-thinking chap, when in fact he and Beanz are nothing more --- and nothing less --- than far-left knee-jerk ideologue Communists, posing as Warriors of Social Justice. If you dont agree with them then EVERYONE is anti-semitic, EVERYONE is a racist, EVERYONE is a misogynist, etc. All dressed up as a Cambridge graduate or wherever he claims he went, but has the eclecticism of a door knob.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland, look at what patients on Covid are given in hospitals....a heavy cocktail of vitamins among other treatments. Do your research. Healthy people are generally fine.

What I said paraphrased what Soros said. Pretty much that it is a scummy thing to do, but someone has to do it.

Lol, at 'antisemitic conspiracy stuff'. Nothing of the sort in the slightest, but very revealing in regards to yourself. You have been saying a lot of batshit stuff lately.
    It’s the perfect way for him to wrap it up and circle back. Same as shouting racist. No critical thinking needed, label the opposition and trumps 70 million voters as crazy racists, it’s in the playbook. Ends the discussion. Now you have to prove negative so you will be spinning wheels, they are the biggest bigots of all.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Claiming you can take vitamins and it's more effective than an actual vaccine is fucking bonkers.

What you paraphrased is completely wrong. You fail English comprehension on this one. You're supposed to be an English teacher, right? Try reading the whole thing again, not just a few words. It's not complicated.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Claiming you can take vitamins and it's more effective than an actual vaccine is fucking bonkers.

What you paraphrased is completely wrong. You fail English comprehension on this one. You're supposed to be an English teacher, right? Try reading the whole thing again, not just a few words. It's not complicated.
    I am not sure who said that, but I do suggest that a healthy person with an adequate degree of nutrition is unlikely to even need a vaccine. Has your arch nemesis Lyle toppled because of the plague? Nope. Nobody here has.

Try reading the whole thing again? You mean listen to Soros who said as follows:

"That was, well actually in funny way, it's just like in markets that if I weren't there.....someone else would be taking it anyway, anyhow whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away"

In his own words, it was all somehow 'just like in markets'. Now he could have used a completely different analogy to express himself, but he didn't, so stick to your numbers and stealing you social justice nutjob with a guilty conscience. You are like Soros in more ways than one.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure who said that, but I do suggest that a healthy person with an adequate degree of nutrition is unlikely to even need a vaccine. Has your arch nemesis Lyle toppled because of the plague? Nope. Nobody here has.

Try reading the whole thing again? You mean listen to Soros who said as follows:

"That was, well actually in funny way, it's just like in markets that if I weren't there.....someone else would be taking it anyway, anyhow whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away"

In his own words, it was all somehow 'just like in markets'. Now he could have used a completely different analogy to express himself, but he didn't, so stick to your numbers and stealing you social justice nutjob with a guilty conscience. You are like Soros in more ways than one.

And you can make a living teaching English to other people.

Lyle is not my archnemesis. In my lifetime he wouldn't even crack my top 1000 haters. There's no comparison that's relevant between us here, just me explaining stuff to him. It's basically the most one sided arse kicking in the history of the internet. I have no emnity towards Lyle. I pity the fool.

Thread Information