It's odd though as any company choosing to limit or discontinue certain films books etc are really proving shortsighted. I mean if you pull Dumbo on stereotypes what of the overall message these convey in the first place? It's kneecapping original intent and a proven platform in the name of society on whole being able to look back years later and admit..yeh, I can see that can be an issue. But it's like throwing the baby out with the bath water to quote my Granny ma from way back . What did kids take from a Dumbo, pro animal rights and cruelty, anti greed and corruption, don't rely on booze or substance or you may trip balls and see rainbow colored elephants. I cannot recall what else it's been a few decades . And the thing is they do multiple remakes of these same films and are fully capable or 'correcting' or modernizing ? the content. Did Tim Burton have crows ffs? The market and avenue can tend to itself and in doing so educate. I still think much of this is overblown if we're talking a literal "ban" on a lot of what is mentioned. I was looking for old almanacs just Monday and they tried to set my up with free Candice Owens on audio book. Show me Government banning..problem. Show me businesses..that's how the ball bounces.