Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Watching a mob chase a law enforcement official upstairs is a great example of a peaceful protest?

I later learned this cop went in a direction opposite of the senate floor they were heading toward- into another direction. Wow, the IQ level of these individuals is just astonishingly low.

Well the dudes ( brothers) who led the chase doesnt agree with any trumpers here- they state they are in jail because they listened to trump and should have been pardoned like the dude wearing the viking outfit who is a part of a group few want to mention...I think they are called...uhh, Qanon

The attorny argues they were following orders of the commander in chief. Judge responded he had 2,200 miles of traveling to think his actions over. He cant use that as an excuse the judge responded.

Again - I ask how is that a married couple who particpated in paramilitary training within months of the riot be deemed as =peaceful protestors?

Point? neither of them stated they were BLM nor Antifa. They stated their affilition in the video above.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

I'd say the biggest contributors to the January 6th day of utter shame were the politicians, the so called attorneys and most of all all the hate radio stations, the right winged financed channels like NEWSMAX, OANN, FOX, SEAN INSANITY, DEAD RUSH that constantly claimed stolen election

Yet near the whole lot of their resources have done a 180 and once forced in a court to say- they were giving their opinions. Not facts.

How can those who believe the election was stolen- have no words for those who told them it was so? Now say otherwise?

How could Qanon have thrived had people like this old chick of an attorney had not claimed she had facts?
    Qanon never claimed they had facts. They claimed the same as Oath keepers the same as Proud Boys- that Trump's team had undeniable proof, yet when they were taken to court, they stated the opposite. How is that ok?

Trump lawyer walks back previous election fraud claims

Trump's former lawyer (how many has he gone through?!) stated this in her defense:
    No reasonable person would have believed her

Who is she talking about?

She was brought in by Rudy
    Rudy was brought in by Donnie
    and who voted for donnie?

How then could the no reasonable person(s) not be the donnie voters?

How can they be ok with her using that as a defense in court? If you who believed her---were reasonable- you in fact would have NOT believed her.
    That was her defense, damn! meaning there would have been what reason to go to the stop the steal ralley which turned into graffitti, pissing in the hallways, defecating (shitting) in the Capital halls, damaging, looting, injuring and murdering...none of this would have happened - if they had used reasoning, wow...

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had Jan 6th not been a day Donnie told his followers to go and fight like hell....Would we be witnessing the Proud Boys snitching one each other now?
    Or wait.. That isn't being discussed by donnites either?

Proud Boys Turn on Leader
    https://medium.com/politics-fast-and...d-2c847e9420d6

Gavin McInnes, the group’s founder, stepped down in 2018 after the legal ramifications of being in charge of a street-fighting group finally hit him. And Enrique Tarrio, who stepped up to replace McInnes, is now in hot water after it was revealed that he was an FBI informant.

A few pages back in this thread I posted his interview- and oh the shit talked on this board by Enrique in favor of him by a select few here...tsk tsk...
    I asked then & now- how is it, that a known informant was just now acknowledged by trumpladiytes? (this shit aint new) just new to those who didnt want to know, but I digress!

Enrique by some strange coicendence would be arrested 2 days before some of his members stormed the capital.
    Get this- it was because he burned a Black Lives matter Flag & had empty magazines
    Please think that over.

He inadvertantly admitted that he presided on a grand jury panel. In defense of Roger Stone? A felon was asked to provide for such? How, why?
    Please, think that over.
    & when fellow Pboys like Ethan ‘Rufio Panman’ Nordean and Joe Biggs, who were charged for their role- he said they shouldn't have been there. He said there was NO fraudulent elections...His member get charged, for events leading up ti Jan 6th, and somehow he always remained free,.

Tulsa Proud Boys in Oklahoma, no longer under his leadership.
    chapters of the Indiana Proud Boys, and the St. Louis Proud Boys in Missouri. all turned against the stool pigeon since Jan 6th.

Trump confidant Roger Stone has used the Proud Boys as his personal security detail. In the interview Enrique the stool pigeon said he had Roger's phone number- during the time Drumpf said he knew nothing about them...but his boy Rog does....
    Please - think that over. And that didnt give them the street cred they needed?

And as a result of those like Roger Stone, he today now appears to have dropped them now for Oath keepers...well up till their day in court as more and more of them arrested for Jan 6th.

How could they have shown up- had their been no one stating stolen election?

And those who say stolen election are recanting one by one-even NEWSMAX recanted. so why then are donnie supporters still accepting it? While Qanaon, Oath keepers and Proud Boys, former military, former police officers, husbands, wives, children believe in Donnie so much so deep they are still willing to go to jail for him?
    One by one.

https://apnews.com/article/proud-boy...5f874452d2b481

You know the Roger Stone that stated North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor ? yeah that Stone.

So, once again- how can someone make a statement like that and be believed? That dude just got out jail, so thats where he heard it from?

I wonder how many people who stormed the capital believed in him as well? And why not ask Donnie what happened to all those love letters he was receiving from North korea? Not one letter stated he was going to betray his American lover Donald for sleepy Joe? Not one?

Roger Stone Says North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor

I always thought Donie voters never mentioned it, because they knew it was too stupid to repeat- yet they accepted it

We just had a prez whose boys were jailed during his stint- he bails them out, but not those who he told- go fight like hell. Be forceful, be there, be wild! going to jail one by one except Enrique the nigguhrican ...aka the FBI's STOOL PIGEON HA-CHA-CHA-CHA!

Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-31-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3 months later and names from Qanon or Trump supporters are still being arrested.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytellin...t-mob-arrests/
    Michael Lee Roche Arrested April 13th.

He stood with the "Q Anon Shaman" Roche posted a Facebook video on Jan. 6, stating: "My name is Michael Roche. We're here in Washington, D.C. We did get a chance to storm the Capitol. And we made it into the chamber. ... We managed to convince the cops to let us through. They listened to reason.

Paul Russell Johnson. Arrested or charged on: April 14, 2021
    Charges
    Inflicting bodily injury on certain officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; obstruction of justice and Congress; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; acts of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or bulidings.

What happened
    The FBI stated he can be seen pushing and pulling on the metal barricades, causing a Capitol Police officer to fall and hit her head on stairs, and then lose consciousness. She blacked out later and collapsed while arresting a rioter and was taken to an emergency room and was diagnosed with a concussion, the FBI stated.

Johnson appeared in a You Tube video saying he'd broken through barricades and fought against police, adding "I have video where I'm slinging one around..."

The link above lists dozens, maybe hundreds of people arrested, how they were found, videos they made taking credit and crimes charged with.

I think the narrative here got changed as well. The charges seem to be based on accusing these individuals of preventing the certification of the elections, not that they were charged with trying to overthrow the government.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And they played it smart- having a stash of weapons in multiple locations, but not inside the state capital. It seems that right wing media wanted to focus on -if guns were found at the capital.

https://www.thetrace.org/2021/01/cap...ts-proud-boys/
    A Running List of Gun Arrests Tied to the U.S. Capitol Attack
    Civilians didn't open fire on January 6, but that doesn’t mean the Trump supporters who congregated at the Capitol weren’t armed.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fb...-capitol-riot/
    FBI: No Firearms Were Found in the US Capitol During the January 6 Riot

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/13/polit...inn/index.html
    Oath Keepers likely stashed weapons at a Comfort Inn prior to Capitol riot, prosecutors say

Officers Recalls Moment Capitol Rioters Called To 'Kill Him With His Own Gun'
    https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-o...n-gun-20210115

Plain clothes narcotics detective Michael Fanone was on desk duty when he heard the mob and decided to don his brand new police uniform for the first time, before running to the Capitol building.

the 40-year-old was slammed to the ground, beaten and tasered. "I remember guys were stripping me of my gear, these rioters - pulling my badge off my chest, they ripped my radio off my vest, started pulling ammunition magazines from their holder on my belt. And then some guy started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun'. I just remember yelling out that I have kids. It seemed to work, some people in the crowd started to encircle me and try to offer me some level of protection.""

Summarising his conflicting feelings, Fanone said: "A lot of people have asked me my thoughts on the individuals in the crowd that helped me or tried to offer some assistance. I think the conclusion I've come to is - thank you, but f*ck you for being there."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Regardless of those being arrested are identified as Trump supporters there remains a significant number of people that either think the rioters were not Trump supporters and those who do think they were- feel it was justified

According to a recent YouGov survey, while a majority of Americans oppose the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, 45 percent of Republicans say they’re in support of the riot and believe it’s justified. That’s roughly 33 million voters across the country that believe the angry pro-Trump mob was right in inciting an attack during a live session of Congress that resulted in five deaths.

More Republicans blame Biden for Capitol riot than fault Trump
    https://news.yahoo.com/more-republic...185541501.html

asked Feb. 14–15. Now, 46 percent of those Republican respondents actually blamed President Biden and 58 percent blamed Democrats in Congress. Just 27 percent blamed Republicans in Congress — many of whom had challenged the Jan. 6 electoral college vote certification.

Half of Republicans believe Capitol riot was ‘mostly peaceful’, while 60% want Trump to run in 2024 – poll
    https://www.rt.com/usa/520169-republ...peaceful-poll/

Amazing how January 6th revealed how greatly divided the people have become.
    Seems permanent.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A year ago or lesser this board was filled with Patriotic Pro Cop loving Americans. Why? because Blue Lives Matter

Less than that they were assured Antifa & BLM were American terrorist groups.
    Why? because Blue Lives Matter

To this day they tell us the rally was peaceful. Nothing about when the rally ended -and they went to the state capital Why? Apparently because Blue Lives only Matters when its nigguhs and bean-eating MS13 Mexican gang-rapists are the culprits...as Republican Ron Johnson stated- he didn't feel threatened when it all went down because ...it was NOT BLM or Antifa

.....while the hate wing of the righteous reich right pushed exactly such a narrative- We were infiltrated by BLM & Antifa.

...So what 500 plus arrests have been made -based on their cell phones recording the event. Their FB pages documenting it.

Please Forgive me for posting links to NBC.
    FOX, OAN, NEWSMAX doesnt see it worthy to tell their viewers that 21 Republicans refused to vote for a Bill to honor the beatened police officers January 6th.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

Officer injured in Capitol riot: GOP lawmaker wouldn't shake my hand

The very Republican lawmaker who said- Because of select video footage by the media one wouldn't know this was a normal tourist visit
    --Republican Andrew Clyde.

Yet in the footage above- there is security footage (not media) showing him IN THE LEAD TO BLOCK THE DOORS from the peaceuful tourists.

He stated "I extended to shake my hand, rather than do that, the republican Clyde said he didnt know who I was (as if that needed to occur to extend courtesy) He said I'm Michael Fanone who fought on Jan 6th to defend the Capital."

'And a republican elected official refused to shake his hand.

Donald is back on the stump and has said nothing about the cops who were beaten or murdured.
    Right wing news wont interiew the hundreds of officers who responded.
    Right wing news wont interview the 21 reeling from physical injuries, some had heart attacks, others brain trauma.

The House on Tuesday passed a bill to award congressional gold medals to honor the Capitol Police officers and others who protected the Capitol during a pro-Trump riot on Jan. 6 406 voted to honor them
    21 republicans voted no they would not honor them.

How is that Patiotism and respect for Blue Lives Matter...

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I began this thread I was confronted by the Trumpertantrum demons from hells of the Republic with words like

Why did you have to put each video of the person arrested on seperate posts? You could've just put them all on one page.

How? How do you place 300, then 400, now 500 individuals arrested....on one post?

Why was that their only reason to come here?

Another took over 4 pages to say this: Oh, so this is a thread about Qanon? I don't know much about them.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing how they can all tell us who BLM is- terrorists.

Amazing how they can all tell us who Antifa is- terrorists

Amazing how we can see partially into a blackhole in space.

But Trump worshippers...everyone here...all said the same thing. THE SAME THING: WE DON'T KNOW WHO QANON IS.

Any Trump supporter man enough -woman enough or adult enough come!

Discuss your disdain for these cops speaking out. If need be- debate me.
    '
    But do it like your mother and father raised you well.

If not? carry on ignoring aka ingnorant of truth--when it does NOT fit your narrative.

Michael Fanone- DC Police Officer Challenges Fox News to Put Him on Air to Disprove Capitol Riot Conspiracies
    https://www.thewrap.com/michael-fano...riot-fox-news/

Newsmax Hypocrite Attacks Beaten DC Officer Michael Fanone
    https://crooksandliars.com/2021/06/g...officer-fanone

Here is the proof in their own news segment:
    "He's been running around, lobbying Congress in a pretty forceful way, and I think an unprofessional way making himself available to every TV network that will listen."

The newsmax dude- aka Kelly blasted the idea that any of the Capitol and Metro police officers that tried to stop thousands of seditious cretins deserved a medal.
    as he stated- to networks...that WILL listen.

If that network isnt listening? why?
    And that isnt biased news?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't have to click on the link.

Please just look at the still- the dude in the middle? (with no face mask because it is just a hoax)

Thats the dude who said it looked like a peaceful protest.

Imagine your father making such a statement - then you see him bumrushing to the front to barricade the door...and that would make who proud?

That is the Republican who claimed it was a tourist visit.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I doubled down on the posts, I was called out. Now watch me get called out for doing as they requested- one per post.

'Kill him with his own gun' rioters chanted as a DC police officer fought for his life at Capitol

Just think when four people were killed in Benghazi right wing Americans demanded 10 investigation via 6 different committees for 4 years.

*an 18-member Republican staff, whose full time employees are paid an average of $128,750 per year, the Benghazi Select Committee

* The Benghazi Select Committee has little to show for the significant expenditure — aside from a trail of unfulfilled promises by its Chairman. But We will have hearings in January, February and March,” Rep. Gowdy (R-SC) announced in December [2014].

*Rep. [Trey] Gowdy told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren the committee would hold a hearing in January [2015] to explore why the State Department was in Benghazi.

There were ten investigations into the Benghazi matter:
    one by the FBI;
    one by an independent board commissioned by the State Department;
    two by Democrat-controlled Senate Committees;
    and six by Republican-controlled House Committees.
    After the first five Republican investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing by senior Obama administration officials, Republicans
    in 2014 opened a sixth investigation,
    the House Select Committee on Benghazi, chaired by Trey Gowdy.

This investigation also failed to find any evidence of wrongdoing by senior Obama administration officials.

The investigations concluded in 2016, costing about $7 million.

But when 5 Americans die on home turf.
    State Capital.

Fuck an investigation.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FBI says it's identified over 500 suspects in Capitol riot investigation

Close to 200,000 digital media that led to the arrests- AS EARLY AS ELECTION DAY!!! BEFORE THE DAMN ELECTION WAS ANNOUNCED NOVEMBER 2020.

237 federal cases
    100 EITHER FORMER MILITARY/COPS AND ACTIVE
    70 indictments
    2 months
    zero ANTIFA charged
    zero BLM charged

The closest cameras to id the would be bombers, somehow was not ID because person(s) at the right time walked in front of each camera-obscuring their view, my my my, what a coincedence.

Chief of Police stated it took 2 hours to get more troops.

During those two hours, where was the Commander in Chief doing during that time?

What we do know, is that when he told his worshippers to GO!! GO TO THE CAPITAL AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY.,,..HE did not go with them. That is their leader.
    A Western Osama Bin Laden....U gotta fight, why I stay and hide in a cave.

Doesn't that make you proud?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-27-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...But!!!! To this day they want an investigation into what they deem as a Russian Collusion Hoax. We speak-a no investigation for 5 deaths- BUT we want one on Russia-

Regardless of the fact that any Republican could have done so, just like they did with Benghazi.

So what was the holdup?

I'll make a suggestion Common sense is holding it up. If we go back to the summer of 2016-IMO this is why I think the Russia thing is truly a mess to follow.

2016-MY smoking gun of how Russia ghost chase began...the vid below is Donster the monster asking, pleading Russia to get involved

He knew his minions are from the school of bias & incompetence. Such that he could fool them into believing the hacked (DNC) server was the same as Hillary & Bill's Foundation server at their home.

My lawd! How [F]... friggin dumb- do I think those people are!!! So dumb...
    They couldnt figure out....Russia got emails from the DNC server via Leon Podesta.

Hillary Clinton destroyed her HOMe server-that had the 30,000 emails

And Let me remind or inform those what was revealed by the hackers: Some chick named Debbie Wasserman Schultz head of DNC was cock-blocking Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary.

That was all!

But when they got their last batch of emails (30 thousand were given) they learned there were 33,000 more- those were destroyed. But the last of those they got revealed a name they loved to hate- Soros! time frame 2013 we gotcha!!! So they thought...

So when Trump, Stone & their hate media demanded of their Republican politicians- they went to town- and guess what they found?

It was NOT George, but Alex Soros-- he wanted to appear on Trump Ms. Universe thang in Russia, he sings in return he would help to go bypass what Trump & republicans demanded of Obama get tuff on Russia, sanctions...but those sanctions fucked up his hotel desires there-

Michael Cohen was sent to figure it out---the pageant would be their alibi.
    The dude who was the go between none other than Stone.

So their darling Robert Mueller who they brought in 98-0 & reopened Hillary case- a month before elections...that dropped her % was closed.

...follow me here..it is a mess to follow-
    When he dealt with the reality of the hacked emails...he had to go to the name found aka Soros...no choice, (the people )not knowing it was Alex

Alex was found with another person- guess who? Cohen Donster the Monster's then attorney.
    and who else? Donald Himself.
    They were discussing their business -at of all places a strip club in Las Vegas where they assimilate pee-peeing on men.

SIDE NOTE- That is how the Don pee-pee tape conspiracy came about. IMO there was NEVER a tape.
    It was media/Facebook left wing liberals claiming...I bet Putin gotta a piss tape on him...nope none.

Here is one of many links that lead back to the christian's chosen one at a stank nasty club -closed down because it was so lewd..
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...M-showers.html

and when it was revealed Donald was doing business with Russian Oligarchs?

Well now, they want to close the case, fuck the case...even if it means a fall guy (so Mueller tried to cover it up- by using the other issue they hid (paying a pornstar not to tell everyone Donnie got a mushroom and no dick)....so Cohen took the fall...and then say...fuck off with Mueller- this is just a hoax...cause NOW Democrats want back at em..saying OPEN THE CASE OPEN THE CASE

THE END!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-27-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

add-

Typing so fast, Alex Soros is not the singer, but was representing to get his piece of the pie ...cause liberals are corrupt be it George Soros per Democrats or Alex per Republicans

the names- Emin Agalarov, Donald Trump, and Araz Agalarov
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-27-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are the names to research.

Because the hateful-right focuses on fusion GPS dossier- it suits their narrative.

I also suggest one can do research on - FancyBear
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fancy_Bear

Fancy Bear (also known as APT28 (by Mandiant), Pawn Storm, Sofacy Group (by Kaspersky), Sednit, Tsar Team (by FireEye) and STRONTIUM (by Microsoft))[2][4] is a Russian cyber espionage group. Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike

They are all connected to the Russian mess.

Right Wingers told their audience what appeared all liberal & overlooked the rest....pitty! cause dudes like me love exposing them for their lack of intellect and willingness to see ALL sides.

OK-I am off my soapbox!

Thread Information