Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it? I mean wouldn't that be waaaaay more simple than everything you've posted? You could just post the 1 (or more) Q posts calling for violence, calling for attacking the Capitol, calling for direct action and then just present that and say "Well here you go, defend it".

You also mention The OathKeepers and I've heard the name bandied about so I checked on who they are. Apparently they are a "far right" organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" that believes Hitler could have been stopped had German soldiers and police refused to follow orders.

....yet the ADL & SPLC are apparently quaking in their boots due to these folks. Kinda ironic.

I await my dislike click

This is a waste of time, nevertheless.

Qanon isn't an individual, it is a collective whole, group, membership who cares.

The point was to address those who claim it was Antifa, Those who claimed it was BLM.

FBI aren't looking to lock up a group, they were locking up people who were filmed, who filmed themselves.

So I listed those caught- with the question: Where are the antifa members being exposed?

Let me repost -what you as usual do... ignore...
    and rewrite the post to do what you always do. and have always have done to every post of mines; troll and look for something to insult- otherwise you've never submitted a single post to me on any topic- just your thoughts of the person who posted it.

Simplicity is what this is all about:

Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.
    Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.
    And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information