Watching a mob chase a law enforcement official upstairs is a great example of a peaceful protest?

I later learned this cop went in a direction opposite of the senate floor they were heading toward- into another direction. Wow, the IQ level of these individuals is just astonishingly low.

Well the dudes ( brothers) who led the chase doesnt agree with any trumpers here- they state they are in jail because they listened to trump and should have been pardoned like the dude wearing the viking outfit who is a part of a group few want to mention...I think they are called...uhh, Qanon

The attorny argues they were following orders of the commander in chief. Judge responded he had 2,200 miles of traveling to think his actions over. He cant use that as an excuse the judge responded.

Again - I ask how is that a married couple who particpated in paramilitary training within months of the riot be deemed as =peaceful protestors?

Point? neither of them stated they were BLM nor Antifa. They stated their affilition in the video above.