Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

I'm interested in learning those outside of America's view on Qanon.

January 6th, In The United States -was the most disgusting Day I've seen in My Lifetime.

After The World watched A trillion dollar spending Military Complex unable to stop hillbillies, tatooed militants, former & currenbt police officer to angry citizens in general climb walls, break barriers, beat down Capital Police (for several hours), the resolve although heartbreaking was typical: Blame somebody else.

Rather than run the gamut and show or prove their side, just issue a verbal proclamation: It was BLM. It was Antifa- just say it- and their words reign supreme.

Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.
    Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.
    And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.

This Thread- which will be derailed by anyone who chooses to.
    But for those who have proof. Out Antifa! Out them with facts. With videos.

We got enough threads on people sharing their opinions as facts, exposing bigotry as the religion of choice.

What I've noticed about Qanon is that they believe March 4th is the real presidential innuaguration.

This video contains footage of the their claims that:
    1. March 4th is the real date for the Presidency of the United States
    2. They have footage to prove that the storming of the Capital was done by every left group, (even though each of the 200+ arrests have been made)Of who?

Below is yet another link of people who can be identified as well- they give their testimony. Have any of these people in either this link or the video been proven to be anything other than Qanon?
    Any links, videos please post them.

30 seconds into the link- a woman states baded upon 1871, He will be declared the 19th President. has anyone identified her as an infiltrator.

Now -some of them are claiming it will actually be March 20th.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Maat gaaetz helped to bring the idea- they were antifa- called terrorist group.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

The next few posts (to the best of my ability) will be devoid of personal opinions, attack, just videos of those captured, arrested.

Then tally up so to speak and see how many people a part of (which) groups caused that fateful day to occur.

Retired NYPD Officer-Thomas Webster
    Queens GOP Leader- Phillip Grillo

Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-05-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Queens GOP leader Philip Grillo arrested for role in Capitol riot (nypost.com)

Joseph padilla Knoxville man now 7th arrest in capitol riot

he Posted his actions afterwards

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Graydon Young of Englewood arrested from Englewood- Florida man held without bond for Capitol riot offenses
    He is a part of the oath keepers (who secured Roger Stone- and is a friend to Proud Boy Leader (an FBI Informant)

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

Mother of 8- Pittsburgh-area mom wanted for role in violence at U.S. Capitol in prison until next hearing- shouting through a bullhorn – known as the pink hat lady- she turned herself in.
    --Rachell Powell

(when interviewed she expressed anger at how she has to wear a mask while incarcerated)

Capitol riot: 'Trump made me do it' defense a longshot | localmemphis.com
    Jacob Chansley-Blame Trump' defense for Capitol riot suspects looks like legal longshot

Jacksonville FBI agents arrest man on charges connected to Capitol riot-Adam Honeycut

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two Rocky Mount police officer fired after Capitol riot Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

Michael Foy accused of beating police with a hockey stick
    Feds: Wixom man was one of the most violent participants in siege on US Capital

(body footage from cops show it) the cop is on the ground. Camera footage from above shows him swinging -with others..at a fallen cop.

Warren man arrested by FBI after involvement in U.S. Capitol riots-Steven Ayres- bonded 20 thousand- even though he was posted via FB-

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Son of Brooklyn Supreme Court judge arrested in Capitol attack

Capitol Arrests

Marshja Murphy arrested from Tuscon- daughter said she watched her mother get arrested on a live feed and told her daughter- grandma has to got a per big person’s time out space.

"If you turn me in, you’re a traitor" - FBI charges Guy Reffitt in Capitol attack

and threatened to shoot his children if they reported him.
    WYLIE, Texas - A Wylie man

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Families torn a part.

16-Year-Old’s in Hiding After Reporting His Dad to FBI

Texas woman flew on private jet to Washington, DC, to ‘storm the Capitol’ | New York Post

Air force vet wrapped in a trap flag- Ashli Babbitt, Woman Who Died in Coup, Served in US Air Force

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

QAnon Shaman's Lawyer Blames Trump for 'Duping' Client Into 'Decisions He Should Not Have Made

Verify: Was ANTIFA behind the capitol riots?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utah activist John Sullivan arrested for involvement in Capitol riot

He posted his videos and stated he was for Antifa. He stated he was there to record the event.

Maryland man arrested for beating police with bat at Capitol riots

Natick Woman, Malden Man Arrested In Capitol Riot

El Kabong Guest

If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it? I mean wouldn't that be waaaaay more simple than everything you've posted? You could just post the 1 (or more) Q posts calling for violence, calling for attacking the Capitol, calling for direct action and then just present that and say "Well here you go, defend it".

You also mention The OathKeepers and I've heard the name bandied about so I checked on who they are. Apparently they are a "far right" organization composed of current and former military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic" that believes Hitler could have been stopped had German soldiers and police refused to follow orders.

....yet the ADL & SPLC are apparently quaking in their boots due to these folks. Kinda ironic.

I await my dislike click

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to disagree on some of that. If the supposed "coup" had succeeded, then it wouldve been looked upon as a victory. By some. Im sure there were plenty of colonists who disagreed with the Revolutionary War, so on the Jan 6 thing you'd still have left wingers saying it wasnt a successful revolution but a fascist takeover, had it succeeded. WE the people have the duty to replace the government who represents us with another government; you'll never get 330 million people here all agreeing on that. It'll always be 50/50 in these polarized times. So even if a "coup" succeeds, you'll get 50% of the people discrediting it saying it was a fascist takeover. If it fails, then they say it was disgusting beyond belief. Doesnt make sense to me. SO it was disgusting BECAUSE IT FAILED? Well I guess I can agree with THAT. If youre gonna do it, THEN DO IT RIGHT!
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 03-05-2021 at 07:32 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Not a single gun found among this "insurrection" "coup"

Really?

Bruh

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Not a single gun found among this "insurrection" "coup"

Really?

Bruh
    20 Brooklyn Italians couldve done a better job than those clowns on 1/6. Some "coup". Yeah, I'll go with the official government narrative.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup? I have read up on my history and there are numerous examples of coups and they take a high degree of coordination meaning the seizure of military, police, media, government etc. The events of that day had a bunch of people easily access a building and then....take selfies.

If that was a coup then it was a Monty Python style one.

Thread Information