Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    SO it was disgusting BECAUSE IT FAILED? Well I guess I can agree with THAT. If youre gonna do it, THEN DO IT RIGHT!
    It's not so much that we are on opposite ends of the spectrum; we are on different spectrums.

1. How can they do it right with a leader that didn't lead them right? He went back to the Office, no helicopters, no SWAT, no NGuard , No Charlie Angels called, not even Batman or Robin called to help...nothing (for 2 hours) just an argument on who delayed the troops- cause it would give bad optical? It doesnt matter to you? it does to me.

2. If not one of those videos showing people turning in their own family members, means nothing to you- the video of the cop head bashed in the door, hollering crying, means nothing to you? Even if it were a relative? A friend? is that what it would take for you to engage into a discussion on WHO is Qanon, and why are others being blamed for it as opposed to them?
    if none of these questions means anything to you...then we can agree to disagree and I'm a holla'; at you on the boxing tip.

On ya way out, dont let the virtual door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 11:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information