Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Juan Francisco Estrada v Chocolatito Gonzalez II- Saturday Night

How is this getting zero mention at all . A p4p top 10 ring operator and Champion vs a certified all time master class great and current champ. The longtime coming rematch is now! It's been a long 9 years since their first awesome scrap and this has been building since. Chocolatito has turned Father time and the doubters....on their heads and forged his way back to impressive form. Both are not kids anymore and both have been in some serious wars of attrition but this should be a very tight squabble between the rivals. This is most see stuff. Can easily see both getting dinged and rocked early and it's in Dallas..with live fans . Airs on DAZN

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juan Francisco Estrada v Chocolatito Gonzalez II- Saturday Night

Eddie Hearns done a 20 min promo video on DAZN, claiming its the best fight he's ever put on.
    2013 was a long time ago so I'd be amazed if this is anywhere near the first fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if it doesn't live up to the first fight and it's billing, this should still be a decent fight!!
    Think I will set an alarm and get up to watch it live!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll watch it but I'm not expecting it to come close to the first fight. A lot of miles on the clock for both of them.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    How is this getting zero mention at all . A p4p top 10 ring operator and Champion vs a certified all time master class great and current champ. The longtime coming rematch is now! It's been a long 9 years since their first awesome scrap and this has been building since. Chocolatito has turned Father time and the doubters....on their heads and forged his way back to impressive form. Both are not kids anymore and both have been in some serious wars of attrition but this should be a very tight squabble between the rivals. This is most see stuff. Can easily see both getting dinged and rocked early and it's in Dallas..with live fans . Airs on DAZN
    i brought it up in my roman gonzalez thread last week. very hard fight for both. i think roman can win this. if not i'll settle for a draw
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aha this will be good, gonzalez has been looking pretty good since big Wang got a fortunate decision then steam rolled him in the rematch, it's good to see he has recovered, I think he's certainly a bit slower and less lethal than before but he still looks top class I think he might win it....

I don't care if its as good as the first one(which I haven't seen btw:S), these two are still world class, so I'm looking forward to it and I don't mind who wins.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speak of big Wang, supermarket sor rungvisai is on a Thai card that is on dazn Canada right now for anyone who cares about these sadomasochistic mad lads.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big Wang wins, he just beat up the old guy, and I think sets up a rematch v the winner of gonzalez v estrada according to Edward Hearn who was accompanied by some Thai subtitles

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'll watch it but I'm not expecting it to come close to the first fight. A lot of miles on the clock for both of them.

What a first fight though. If they can sustain even a handful of rounds with that kind of quality and action it will be well worth the wait. I will probably try and stay away from media and watch tomorrow. 3am..ish..Ringwalk time over here and not a great undercard, but could still be a classic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Aha this will be good, gonzalez has been looking pretty good since big Wang got a fortunate decision then steam rolled him in the rematch, it's good to see he has recovered, I think he's certainly a bit slower and less lethal than before but he still looks top class I think he might win it....

I don't care if its as good as the first one(which I haven't seen btw:S), these two are still world class, so I'm looking forward to it and I don't mind who wins.
    That pretty much where I'm at but have been going back and forth . Gonzalez does seem more sturdy, accuracy is there if not a touch slowed. And Estrada can not afford the whole slow start thing he does on occasion but also cannot get sucked into inside exchanges early. Gotta keep his head.

Far as living up to the original it shouldn't be a factor or gauge. That was almost a decade ago. But look no further than Estradas last start as candidate (winner for me) for FOTY and the fact that these two are two of the best talents today. Top champ v top champ with a shared history and after the sport being kneecapped for almost a year absent live fans, all a fan can ask for. shit man I'm all over it. Ring the farking bell!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zeppelin!

Good evening chaps.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a guy with only 15 total rounds in career Austin Williams pretty impressive against an old war horse in Denis Douglin.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My legal paid for DAZN stream is frozen up and not working. My dodgy iptv stream is working perfectly and much better picture resolution.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He deserved the win.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    My legal paid for DAZN stream is frozen up and not working. My dodgy iptv stream is working perfectly and much better picture resolution.
    Same bud but at this point I sound like a broken record. I'm needing to refresh every 2 rounds it seems. Funny thing...ESPN+ doesn't do that . Scoring may be out of the question will settle on just seeing the main

Thread Information