Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CONFIRMED Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury CONTRACTS SIGNED

whew! Now it's gone from 100 to $150 Million?

Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua bout could have record $150 million site fee, sources say
    https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ee-sources-say

so who will be the aggressor in this fight?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Real?
    Or propaganda?

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/278020...ntay-wilder-3/

WILD TURN OF EVENTS Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury in doubt as ‘pessimistic’ Bob Arum claims Gypsy King could fight Deontay Wilder instead
    Jack Figg
    Apr 27 2021, 7:37 ETUpdated: Apr 27 2021, 11:36 ET

But veteran matchmaker Arum has now claimed Hearn is not responding with details on the offers.

And it could lead to Fury facing Wilder in a trilogy bout and Joshua fighting WBO mandatory Oleksandr Usyk.

Arum told BoxingScene: “Maybe we’ll breathe some life into Wilder, and Fury will fight Wilder and Joshua will fight Usyk.

“Eddie Hearn is busy trying to sell the London Bridge.

“Let me tell you – last time I talked to Eddie was early last week and he said he was going to have a signed agreement from the Saudis in 24 hours.

"Well, he’s a little late. Wouldn’t you be pessimistic if you haven’t heard from him or anybody for a week?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The biggest fight in the history of British boxing is yet to get going, but Eddie Hearn has cast doubt on Rob McCracken being in Joshua's corner against Tyson Fury.

https://www.givemesport.com/1678325-...elated-stories

Are they trying to psyche people into wathing the fight? .It is on, but wait...something might be pending.. again type articles coming from both camps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Past caring about this until both men have completed their ridiculously elaborate and long ring walks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TonnnnUK View Post
    Past caring about this until both men have completed their ridiculously elaborate and long ring walks
    Ringwalks in boxing is now on par with halftime performances in American Football, aka Supebowl- we just have to accept that not every change is good change.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonnnnUK View Post
    Ringwalks in boxing is now on par with halftime performances in American Football, aka Supebowl- we just have to accept that not every change is good change.
    Latest nonsense is Fury saying he will quit in the ring if he does not stop AJ in 3 rounds.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14798...-three-rounds/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seriously fucking sick of this now - I know that's not unique and I speak for millions

Imagine at the end of this though they say the fight couldn't be made and they're both fighting someone else ??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, I think this is an utter piss take given the magnitude of the fight and the shit time people have been having of late. People want something to look forward to and this fight although not perfect from a location (I assume) point of view was it.

I'm laying the blame squarely at Fury's feet. He was the one that started all this bollocks with the 'just got off the phone with my mate Daniel' social media post. It's snowballed from there to the point where I think both Hearn and Joshua have been obliged to say something. Literally every bit of negativity I've come across has been from Fury, his annoying as fuck old man, Warren and now mad Bob is in on it.

The horse has well and truly bolted now but the polite thing to do would have been to keep your fucking mouth shut until it was rubber stamped.

Tyson's moronic fans of course give it a pass. Good old Tyson "playing the mind games early". I'm sure Joshua doesn't give a flying fuck how many times the daft cunt says it's off/on to be honest. He's for the most part keeping it zipped or flogging Hugo Boss/Lynx.

Generally the pre fight will they won't they crap doesn't interest or bother me. But this time, it is. I think it's bang out of order.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Honestly, I think this is an utter piss take given the magnitude of the fight and the shit time people have been having of late. People want something to look forward to and this fight although not perfect from a location (I assume) point of view was it.

I'm laying the blame squarely at Fury's feet. He was the one that started all this bollocks with the 'just got off the phone with my mate Daniel' social media post. It's snowballed from there to the point where I think both Hearn and Joshua have been obliged to say something. Literally every bit of negativity I've come across has been from Fury, his annoying as fuck old man, Warren and now mad Bob is in on it.

The horse has well and truly bolted now but the polite thing to do would have been to keep your fucking mouth shut until it was rubber stamped.

Tyson's moronic fans of course give it a pass. Good old Tyson "playing the mind games early". I'm sure Joshua doesn't give a flying fuck how many times the daft cunt says it's off/on to be honest. He's for the most part keeping it zipped or flogging Hugo Boss/Lynx.

Generally the pre fight will they won't they crap doesn't interest or bother me. But this time, it is. I think it's bang out of order.

Bob Arum now claims it's not happening at all.

Tyson Fury promoter claims AJ summer fight is "dead in the water"

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/boxing/...1.html?newsnow

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://youtu.be/WBSQp3EXNIc?t=450

Sounds like a New York fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Bob Arum now claims it's not happening at all.

Tyson Fury promoter claims AJ summer fight is "dead in the water"

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/boxing/...1.html?newsnow
    Don't think it's going to happen....and can only be a matter of time before Fury goes off the rails again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Post Canelo fight, Hearn confirmed an announcement will be made this week. 100% going ahead with that fight, not just the announcement.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A good back and forth with Hearn and Fury

Thread Information