49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pac Vs Crawford - June 5th

Looks like it’s happening.

I actually want Manny to win this one.

Sick and tired of Crawford ducking Spence.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac Vs Crawford - June 5th

Not sure I want to see Pac go to the well once more. Just a money fight for Crawford, a win does nothing for me. as good as Pac still is- if he wins, totally no way to justify for Crawford.

Nevertheless Pac will be in it to win it until he's forced to retire- again. Hope he doesnt do a DLH & talk comeback 5-8 years from today.

What a darn shame we're talking Pac-Crawford & not Spence-crawford. I'm losing respect for both of these guys.

On a side note- say what we want about Con-King. Had he still been the man- we would've seen this. Somehow -as dirty as he was toward his stable- mega fights with cards- STACKED...was his specialty.

Arum, DAZN, GBP, all these promoters are responsible. That and Divaitis infecting almost all of our champs, what a shame.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac will be up for this fight.

Only fighter to beat Thurman and Pac was way past his prime. I’m worried for him in the 2nd half of the fight against a prime Crawford.

Crawford loosing will set up Pac vs Spence and if Pac beats Spence as well you have to put him up there as the pound for pound best.

Pac is embarrassing these young guns.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Thurman didn't fight like he had rust on him. Only thing on Him was Pac. And Pac was all over that ass.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crawford ducking Spence, seriously?

Crawford is just on the wrong side of the street according to Spence.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this is a good idea by crawford, he's clearly unhappy about how much the offer to fight spence is and it really should be a 50/50 split... I'm assuming it's not due to Spencer's promoter owning the top guys in the division...

Pac man is still a massive name and pretty good, even though he's well past his best if crawford manages to beat him it'll really raise his profile and improve his chances of getting paid what he thinks he should v spence..I hope it all works out...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Basically it's what we said when this was first talked up a while ago. Crawford needs Manny more. I'm def interested in it but at the same time it almost feels like a lower case of his showcases with Khan and Brook. It also gets Crawford a WbA trinket alongside same promotion Vergil Ortiz Jr..gives time for a fight or two for him..and assumed to be Errol Spence should Spence fights and beats Ugas for wba. The scalp, prestige name is an investment for Crawford but still feels like bit of a step sideways short term. And I'm not so sure it's a forgone conclusion for Crawford who has to absolutely shine who also in all honestly hasn't face a complete skillset remotely close to even an old geezer Manny.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    B And I'm not so sure it's a forgone conclusion for Crawford who has to absolutely shine who also in all honestly hasn't face a complete skillset remotely close to even an old geezer Manny.
    Yes that is true, Pacquiao is a really high level talent and stage it at the right time and place and who knows what Pacquiaos preparation will be like :S
    Pac man did well v Thurman but I just don't think Thurman is that good crawford is fair bit above Keith I think and I just can't look past Pacquiaos age I think it's just too much...
    And if Pac man wins it enhances his legend and shows us we never really needed crawford v spence anyway.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    B And I'm not so sure it's a forgone conclusion for Crawford who has to absolutely shine who also in all honestly hasn't face a complete skillset remotely close to even an old geezer Manny.
    Yes that is true, Pacquiao is a really high level talent and stage it at the right time and place and who knows what Pacquiaos preparation will be like :S
    Pac man did well v Thurman but I just don't think Thurman is that good crawford is fair bit above Keith I think and I just can't look past Pacquiaos age I think it's just too much...
    And if Pac man wins it enhances his legend and shows us we never really needed crawford v spence anyway.
    Agree all around- especially the age- I fear he is destined for Kovalev-Hop Smith-Hop. Calzaghe-Jones type shit. In other words not just losing, but losing bad.
    The only fighters to beat father time IMO did it by not just walking away- but staying away.

Thread Information