Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New York City is becoming scary

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    He needs to get that whooping put on himself. With the other videos I saw clear signs of people not well (mentally) This guy is just a horrible being.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    And what is happening to Asians is just heartbreaking.

A good question to ponder is how much is an offshoot of the Pied Piper referring so much to Kung Flu.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    TYPE: "Bronx Battle Royal Breaks Out In The Middle Of The Street!"

TYPE IT INTO YOUTUBE SEARCH ---

I may be in need of mental help for watching as much as i did. What a sad city. People walking by like its just another day.

Skinny black guy with obvious mental issues needs his woman to fight for him. All that trash just on every corner, jeesh no wonder there's a rat problem in N.Y. city.

Everyone in that scene needs help. The fighters the bystanders, looks like a city in need of valium, oxycotin, Jesus, something!
    Word. But thats my city, sadly enough, and yes, that trash all over the streets and that behavior is EVERYWHERE, from Queens to Brooklyn to Staten Island to The Bronx and in many parts of Manhattan, and now spreading rapidly eastwards across Long Island as well. It is a sad sad city now, but it will always be my city, therefore I have started this kind of funeral thread for NYC....its a funeral thread B, sad as fuck, sad as hell, imagine living there 22 years of your life and now it has devolved into this. Shit was always off the hook there but now, pfffffft. Sad as fuck. @SlimTrae I can tell you shit that happened to me that would fill a book or 2.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peeps need to realize all this shit I posted in this thread right cheer all happened IN THE PAST FUCKING WEEK.

You live there 22 years, it changes you. I'm fucked. I can go abroad 8 years, 9 years, live in Texas 2 years, Mexico a while, but I cant get illtown out of me. Damage is done. like stockholm syndrome

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

5 days ago: in NYC

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every big city around the world has a crime. New York is no different.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Every big city around the world has a crime. New York is no different.
    My Pop told me the 1st time he visited NY city mid 1970s, he witnessed a car hit a man. Rather then help him he started cussing him out. They both cursed each other out- till the ambulance came.

You woldnt be hurt had u seen me, my car is fucked up.

Fuck yo' car, im the one hurt.

fuck you

fuck you back..

That was 1970s, what must the heart, soul and minds of the people be like now...
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn’t it weird that brock just happened to be there to film all this even though he doesn’t live in NY anymore? I’m not saying he is responsible I just find it weird.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Isn’t it weird that brock just happened to be there to film all this even though he doesn’t live in NY anymore? I’m not saying he is responsible I just find it weird.
    Right place, right time, B.

MAster, correct, every big city (New York City Metro area in 2020 has 18,804,000 people) has mayhem and crime and madness, but NYC takes the cake.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus @Master this place is getting really bad, this is from 5 days ago in Manhattan:

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's becoming frequent enough (Asian American attacks) that I'd put out a decoy.... have the area surrounded by undercover cops.... and converge on the perpetrator and beat the ever living shit out of him.

It's the only deterrent worthwhile.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It's becoming frequent enough (Asian American attacks) that I'd put out a decoy.... have the area surrounded by undercover cops.... and converge on the perpetrator and beat the ever living shit out of him.

It's the only deterrent worthwhile.
    Yep, they're doing something similar to that right now in Flushing, Queens, not with decoys (I'd love to see that operation!) but they are surrounding certain areas with undercover cops.

This is mind-boggling really: (and Im talking about the security guards just sitting back chilling too)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a mere 4 days ago at the Utica Avenue stop in Brooklyn --- ahhh yes, Utica.... tourists beware! Jus' keep goin' til ya hit Madison Square Garden, stay on the train, nothing to see here, move along lil' doggies, move along! Worse, dont go upstairs ONTO Utica Avenue.

He said stop the train it's a fight, the commuters are like, I don't think so, it's N.YC. transit, it's always a fight LOL

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 04-05-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My wife and one of my Asian coworkers do get a little nervous about the news being pushed about the Asian attacks. I’d like to know all the stats though. We can find video of events of all sorts no doubt but if they are using crime reports, which usually lag, I’d like to know the perpetrators race and the motive. I’m not saying things aren’t happeningi but the FBI usually reports these things after a year of looking into them. I got my haircut Saturday and it was a women from the Philippines cutting my hair. She asked me if I knew the whole story as she never hears any follow up. What percentage are Asian v Asian etc. I honestly couldn’t tell her and I don’t think the data will be complied accurately for a while. Damn the big story the last few years was schools trying to keep Asians out as they scored to high against other minorities. Again I’m not saying things aren’t happening I’d just like more info. I guess I’m a little jaded I don’t take much at face value. Crime is certainly on the rise as police are retiring quicker than they can be filled and officers on duty are much less inclined to get involved in things for reasons that are quite apparent. Shit in my job I am protected from being sued, they removed that from cops. And I’m not cop lover but they play an important part in society. We can’t legislate proper behavior. And with moral relativism if everything is OK, nothing is wrong, we are heading down a path I fear, we are being torn apart from every angle. Look where the wokeness movement evolved from. In the 20’s and 30’s in Germany. It’s actually intersting to follow it’s evolution, family and faith were two things that must be eroded for the preliterate to rise up. You can follow it’s evolution from there and part of it included schools no longer teaching but getting into activism. It made its way to NYU especially in sociology. I wish we could go back to judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin. But that’s not what’s taught anymore.

I actually took a test for a licensure and one of the question, I’ll need to paraphrase but it was similar, do you treat all clients equal regardless of race, gender, sexual prefence etc. a few years back the correct answer would be yes. That is not the correct answer but to answer it correctly you need to read up on critical race theory (they dropped the theory) kinda sad.

Thread Information