0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New York City is becoming scary

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Very interesting thread, I love Manhattan one of my favourite restaurants is there 3 Michelin Star Eleven Madison Park.
    I personally haven't seen both sides of the coin, so please guys feel free to share your experiences of NYC as I find it interesting.
    I'm sure some of you have stories to tell.

2 days ago in Bed-Stuy BROOOOOKLYN --- goin out for a slice? better duck, B --- we're on Throop Avenue there, know it well, know it well

who needs movies, when this breaks out. They are shooting while running as if it aint nothing new.

Looks shouldn't matter, but his mugshot looks like he is incapable of reasoning, pity, respect for life to name a few...looks like he could take a person's life, then eat a ham sandwich & sleep 8 hours aka devoid of conscious.
    @SlimTrae straight up he is one scary mofo, I almost shit my pants when I seen his mugshot, instincts tell me just what you said B, this is one dude you do not want to mess with. Straight up ham sandwich like you said. I've seen a few guys like this close up over my years and you just feel the vibe and you get to f****** hell out of their way!

This was my neighborhood over there by Kingston and Throop in 2002 and 2003. It was rough then and looks even rougher now. People want to talk about Sonny Liston looking scary but this dude right here takes the Cake. You nailed it man. Just take a look at that mugshot -- wow.

A shame I can't find the actual In Living Color video- this was so funny someone recorded it from t.v. Only a minute 1/2 but off the chart funny to me!!

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"its in the execution"...... funny but sad.... thats an old find that clip right there.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

11 SEPARATE SHOOTINGS last night in New York City --- Kirkland Laing is so wrong and SO NOT LIVING IN MY CITY that he has no ground to stand on with his charts & graphs and anal denial:

@SlimTrae bro 11 SEPARATE SHOOTINGS LAST NIGHT ALONE. @walrus Lets go to Huondstooth again bro, but we need body armor and KloudKoin @Dark Lord Al this is whats happened to The Big Apple

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"its in the execution"...... funny but sad.... thats an old find that clip right there.
    my fav line was "you know I was always the cutup in the family....in fact....I cut up my family"

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

11 SEPARATE SHOOTINGS last night in New York City --- Kirkland Laing is so wrong and SO NOT LIVING IN MY CITY that he has no ground to stand on with his charts & graphs and anal denial:

@SlimTrae bro 11 SEPARATE SHOOTINGS LAST NIGHT ALONE. @walrus Lets go to Huondstooth again bro, but we need body armor and KloudKoin @Dark Lord Al this is whats happened to The Big Apple

When I finally accepted the hard reality that my hometown was on a downward trajectory for morality:

7 people wounded in shooting at Milwaukee funeral home

"This is an untenable situation," Brunson said at a news conference. "This brazen act that was done in broad daylight is just unacceptable in our city."

https://www.wisn.com/article/seven-t...tally/36214273

& just last week- this headline : 7 teens shot in Milwaukee in a week, 2 killed.

The nation is becoming scary.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NY has nothing on us down in the Dirty South . We have Star Wars mascots in French Quarter knife fights baby
    https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/c...a-7e24c676fb48

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    NY has nothing on us down in the Dirty South . We have Star Wars mascots in French Quarter knife fights baby
    https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/c...a-7e24c676fb48
    Who would ever have wished for old days- when a person got stabbed and had a chance to live to see another day.

"And sometimes a dude would be so angry that after the knife fight, they would stab the amublance driver...GET BACK! Leave the muthaphucka alone...I aint done with him yet"
    --Richard Pryor.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shootings in May jumped 73% compared to the same period last year, according to the New York City Police Department. Overall hate crimes have increased by 98% this year, compared with the first five months of 2020, while crimes against the LGBTQX community jumped 188%, with 29 hate crimes against LGBTQX reported through May 31, 2021, compared to only 6 during the same period in 2020. Antisemitic hate crimes in New York City have also really been on the rise, jumping 47% this year compared to 2020, the NYPD said. The Midtown South Police Precinct at West 35th Street tallied 106 violent assaults against women compared to 59 during the same period in 2020. Brooklyn precincts from Flatbush to Church Avenue, and Queens Precincts from Jackson Heights to Elmhurst report a 75% and 70% increase in assaults on Southeast Asians from January to April 2021 compared to the same period in 2020, respectively.

Calls to defund the police have really become nonsensical and would be outright catastrophic in reality.

Thread Information