Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New York City is becoming scary

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Very interesting thread, I love Manhattan one of my favourite restaurants is there 3 Michelin Star Eleven Madison Park.
    I personally haven't seen both sides of the coin, so please guys feel free to share your experiences of NYC as I find it interesting.
    I'm sure some of you have stories to tell.
    Many of our major cities are spiking in various crimes. Where one type of crime may taper off, another rises.
    New York is an example of that.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/...ons/113142980/

Gun crimes on the rise in Columbus.
    Compare to New York

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...eveal/2924329/

The link itself states:
    1. Gun arrests across the five boroughs remain at a record high, according to the latest NYPD crime statistics.
    2. While there is an alarming gun violence trend in the city, overall, according to officials, crime is down

I agree with @NoSavingByTheBell position: He didn't make a thread about crime, he made a thread about what he deems to be scary (an opinion)
    He validates it by showing how often crazy (expletive) occurs via these videos.

I agree that while guns for example aren't used for committing more crimes than the previous year- they are used for violence,be it domestic, revenge.
    unprovoked ass whoopings occurring so often, one can ask: what is happening to my beloved city- that we can witness women cold-cocking men?
    Ass butt naked people starting altercations.

Conclusion for me is stats don't provide jack nada nothing as it relates to most of the videos shown. A fight breaks out & is recorded by a phone, but doesn't make the spreadsheet.

Not every person stabbed will report it.
    There is a sad reality to watching these videos and reading the justification as if to state- it could be worse. Why?

Something in Columbus Ohio has law makers feeling the need to pass carry conceal for knives & now get this: brass knuckles.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...brass-knuckles

Not sure what statistics can prove the need for brass knuckles. That's the vibe of the people letting us know how scary things have become- when legislature is considered for all things: brass knuckles?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Very interesting thread, I love Manhattan one of my favourite restaurants is there 3 Michelin Star Eleven Madison Park.
    I personally haven't seen both sides of the coin, so please guys feel free to share your experiences of NYC as I find it interesting.
    Many of our major cities are spiking in various crimes. Where one type of crime may taper off, another rises.

Compare to New York

The link itself states:
    1. Gun arrests across the five boroughs remain at a record high, according to the latest NYPD crime statistics.
    2. While there is an alarming gun violence trend in the city, overall, according to officials, crime is down

I agree with @NoSavingByTheBell position: He didn't make a thread about crime, he made a thread about what he deems to be scary (an opinion)

I agree that while guns for example aren't used for committing more crimes than the previous year- they are used for violence,be it domestic, revenge.
    unprovoked ass whoopings occurring so often, one can ask: what is happening to my beloved city- that we can witness women cold-cocking men?

Conclusion for me is stats don't provide jack nada nothing as it relates to most of the videos shown. A fight breaks out & is recorded by a phone, but doesn't make the spreadsheet.

There is a sad reality to watching these videos and reading the justification as if to state- it could be worse. Why?

Something in Columbus Ohio has law makers feeling the need to pass carry conceal for knives & now get this: brass knuckles.

Not sure what statistics can prove the need for brass knuckles. That's the vibe of the people letting us know how scary things have become- when legislature is considered for all things: brass knuckles?
    Cheers an interesting read.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae @Dark Lord Al you are 2 top notch guys telling it like it is: very refreshing and honest.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wardakeel o! O’re di rimitescu. Se mitt o’lingngool a cheel che vuo.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Compare to New York

The link itself states:

so true, slim, so true

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    NYC is becoming a very scary place for all New Yorkers living there -- Flatbush, Brownsville, Jackson Heights, Sunnyside, Pelham Park, Washington Heights, the rapes and murders and assaults jus' keep comin' this year. Tens of thousands are fleeing NYC since December 2019. Fuckin' Pitkin Avenue, Euclid Avenue, Grant Avenue, Church Street in Flatbush, SHeepshead Bay, even over there now in Ditmars in Astoria and places like Bay Ridge are getting fucked up bad. 7th Ave and 38th St there are more assaults than ever, almost nightly, and fuck walking over there by Chambers Street or even High Street; over by Battery Park you have kidnappings, rapes, knifings a couple times a night and dont even think about Washington Heights/St. Nicholas/Mott Haven/South Bronx/Tremont/Fordham, dont even think about it.

People start to panic about crime and society chaging when they get older. Probably the best way to counteract this is for you to move to the Upper West or Upper East. Safer neighbourhoods and you'll flap less.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Data

For the month of March 2021, New York City saw increases in index crimes, with the exception of robbery and burglary. Overall index crime rose 2.4% compared with March 2020, driven by a 36% increase in murder (34 v. 25) and a 35.1% increase in grand larceny auto (666 v. 493).

Anything unusual happened in March last year that might have unnaturally depressed the numbers so that comparison a year later looks significant?

For the month of February 2021, New York City saw continued reductions in every major index crime category with the exception of grand larceny auto (GLA). Overall index crime fell 26.5% compared with February 2020. The reduction was driven by a 40.4% decrease in grand larceny (2068 v. 3471) and a 32.7% decrease in robbery (791 v. 1175). There was also one less murder in February 2021 compared to the previous year (21 v. 22). While felonious assault saw a 7.9% reduction compared to February 2020 (1315 v. 142, shooting incidents increased to 77 v. 44 in February 2020, or +75.0%.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/...-february-2021
    Wtf you are insane anything to avoid admitting your wrong incredible

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 hour ago Park Slope Brooklyn

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

today in Yonkers, NYC

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2 days ago in Bed-Stuy BROOOOOKLYN --- goin out for a slice? better duck, B --- we're on Throop Avenue there, know it well, know it well

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2 days ago in Bed-Stuy BROOOOOKLYN --- goin out for a slice? better duck, B --- we're on Throop Avenue there, know it well, know it well

who needs movies, when this breaks out. They are shooting while running as if it aint nothing new.

Looks shouldn't matter, but his mugshot looks like he is incapable of reasoning, pity, respect for life to name a few...looks like he could take a person's life, then eat a ham sandwich & sleep 8 hours aka devoid of conscious.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who needs movies, when this breaks out. They are shooting while running as if it aint nothing new.

Looks shouldn't matter, but his mugshot looks like he is incapable of reasoning, pity, respect for life to name a few...looks like he could take a person's life, then eat a ham sandwich & sleep 8 hours aka devoid of conscious.
    @SlimTrae straight up he is one scary mofo, I almost shit my pants when I seen his mugshot, instincts tell me just what you said B, this is one dude you do not want to mess with. Straight up ham sandwich like you said. I've seen a few guys like this close up over my years and you just feel the vibe and you get to f****** hell out of their way!

This was my neighborhood over there by Kingston and Throop in 2002 and 2003. It was rough then and looks even rougher now. People want to talk about Sonny Liston looking scary but this dude right here takes the Cake. You nailed it man. Just take a look at that mugshot -- wow.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae straight up he is one scary mofo, I almost shit my pants when I seen his mugshot, instincts tell me just what you said B, this is one dude you do not want to mess with. Straight up ham sandwich like you said. I've seen a few guys like this close up over my years and you just feel the vibe and you get to f****** hell out of their way!

This was my neighborhood over there by Kingston and Throop in 2002 and 2003. It was rough then and looks even rougher now. People want to talk about Sonny Liston looking scary but this dude right here takes the Cake. You nailed it man. Just take a look at that mugshot -- wow.

Just imagine a jury looking at him? GUILTY!!!
    I DON'T KNOW THE CRIME HE'S ACCUSED OF, I JUST KNOW HE'S GUILTY!!!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police state they caught him sleeping next to the victim he stabbed continuously. In question asking why was he asleep next to the victim he replies; shit if you stab a mufucka 74 times, you'd get tired too, so i took a nap!!!!

Thread Information