Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Prince Phillip has died

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,684
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    519
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Prince Phillip has died

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Mourinho sacked in the same week, WOW
    Do you think the 2 incidents were connected?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    96
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Prince Phillip has died

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Mourinho sacked in the same week, WOW
    Do you think the 2 incidents were connected?
    Listen to him! First you say it is not connected, then you say it "could" be connected, now you are asking others because you can't ever take a stand one way or the other! talk about backstroking sfaccim, fucking hell! Now what's next? Next you'll say Mourinho was sacked because Sicily has volcanoes.!!! Bwahahahaha!!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,684
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    519
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Prince Phillip has died

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Mourinho sacked in the same week, WOW
    Do you think the 2 incidents were connected?
    Listen to him! First you say it is not connected, then you say it "could" be connected, now you are asking others because you can't ever take a stand one way or the other! talk about backstroking sfaccim, fucking hell! Now what's next? Next you'll say Mourinho was sacked because Sicily has volcanoes.!!! Bwahahahaha!!
    Uh, I never mentioned anything about any connections as you well know. I think you’ve got me mixed up with somebody else.
    Someone who talks horseshit and backstrokes a lot . Someone who claims to be multi national , maybe a mix of Armenian, Italian, American, Turkish , Mexican and fuck knows what else.
    Someone who maybe buys fruit and veg from a shop and sells it at a market.
    Someone who maybe videos Zoom meetings so they can crack one off afterwards? 🤷*♂️
    Someone who licks ass majorly with members, and then shafts them big time.
    Someone who doesn’t have a clue about politics so keeps changing who he supports.
    Maybe that’s who you mixed me up with . Now who could that be? Let me think . Hmmmmmm.............
    Strunzo con una faccia di pucchiaca!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Prince Has Died
    By greynotsoold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-01-2016, 08:10 AM
  2. RIP Phillip Hughes
    By Memphis in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 10:50 PM
  3. JUST SAW RJJ - PRINCE
    By Mintymen in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 01:10 AM
  4. Prince dvd?
    By HighGrade in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 05:22 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing