Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    convid is so smart it can tell the difference between not social distancing & elbow bumping
    Sure is, very contagious the Delta variant.
    Right. So contagious that the twice-vaccinated are dying from it. Gee, those vaccines are doing great here in Blackburn with Darwen. Cases of the Delta variant of coronavirus have more than tripled in a week with 42 people now confirmed to have died after testing positive for the variant, 14 of whom had had both vaccines doses.

14 of whom had had both vaccine doses.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    convid is so smart it can tell the difference between not social distancing & elbow bumping
    Sure is, very contagious the Delta variant.
    Right. So contagious that the twice-vaccinated are dying from it. Gee, those vaccines are doing great here in Blackburn with Darwen. Cases of the Delta variant of coronavirus have more than tripled in a week with 42 people now confirmed to have died after testing positive for the variant, 14 of whom had had both vaccines doses.

14 of whom had had both vaccine doses.
    Brock you were claiming to be in Dunginess, Kent last week. Now you are pretending to be in Blackburn you hateful fear spreading negative lying bastard. You just make stuff up. No sources, no facts just utter bullshit.

Nobody in Blackburn says 'Gee' you fat moronic prick.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had the pfizer jab last Friday and was fine, no side effects apart from a sore arm. Went to the gym on Saturday and hit a pb on squat so maybe they gave me the anabolic jab by accident? 😂
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Almost A Third Of British People Dying With COVID-19 ‘Delta’ Variant Are Fully Vaccinated

Published by Paul Anthony Taylor at June 18, 2021

"A new report has revealed that a third of British people who recently died with the so-called Delta (Indian) variant of COVID-19 had already received two doses of coronavirus vaccines. Published by Public Health England (PHE), an executive agency of the UK government’s Department of Health and Social Care, the analysis shows that of 42 people who died with the Delta variant, 14 were officially classed as fully vaccinated. Coming at a time when the British public are being urged to volunteer for trials to test whether a third vaccine dose could protect against new variants of the virus, the finding seems likely to be used to promote the idea that regular ‘booster’ doses of the vaccines are now needed.

The PHE analysis also shows that a further 7 of the 42 deaths occurred in people who had received one vaccine dose 21 or more days previously. Single doses of COVID-19 vaccines are claimed to provide at least some protection against the coronavirus. But with the Delta variant reportedly now having spread to 74 countries and expected to become the dominant strain worldwide, the futility of a vaccine-only approach to the pandemic is rapidly becoming apparent. The inevitable mutations that occur as the virus adapts to current COVID-19 vaccines could likely result in the global population being coerced into accepting still further experimental inoculations, potentially even on an annual basis. With many people already understandably concerned about the rapid development and rollout of the current generation of vaccines, such a strategy threatens to expose the global population to increasing health risks."

"As Dr. Rath described in the historic speech he gave in Warsaw, Poland, in 2011, the pharmaceutical industry has a century-long history of placing profit over life. Viewed in this light, the development and ultra-rapid rollout of experimental COVID-19 vaccines simply continues this unethical tradition. Over the past few months there has been growing evidence of serious problems occurring after COVID-19 vaccinations are administered. These include blood clots and other dangerous blood conditions, heart inflammation, and death.

Despite these risks, the total market for COVID-19 vaccines is predicted to be worth $100 billion in sales and $40 billion in post-tax profits. Meanwhile, quietly ignored by the pharma-compliant mainstream media, a US government-funded study recently concluded that the risks of these vaccines are not being adequately disclosed. To the multinational pharmaceutical industry, of course, the non-disclosure of such risks is essential for its continued survival. The discovery that combining vitamin C with other natural compounds impedes key mechanisms of coronavirus infection poses an even greater threat to the industry’s profits. As such, the news that current vaccines are showing signs of becoming ineffective against new variants of the virus will merely be used by drug company executives as an argument for annual booster doses to be given. For in the world of the pharmaceutical ‘business with disease’, the greed-driven interests of drug company investors are always prioritized over human health."

Beanz you are a fucking shill and a sheeple who projects and calls others sheeple.
    Such a divvy.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock you are afraid of needles and have made it quite clear you would not hesitate to stab anyone on the back including the entire zoom crew if you thought it would get you some attention.

The same with Saddo and the forum, your disregard and arrogant abuse of this forums good nature and hospitality makes it abundantly clear what a fucking low life you really are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Spectacular Failure of the MyPillow Guy’s Mask Operation

Today his company is sitting on millions of unsold face coverings, which he now despises and wants to burn.

“How many of those do we have, that we ought to just burn?” Lindell asked an aide during the interview. The assistant confirmed the number was about two million.

Lindell chalks up his losses to various parties, including “many bad people in the mask industry,” Google, the media, and politically-motivated boycotts.

THIS IS THE STATE OF DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS- They hated the masks, so why not sell them to people they hate?

In Typical Woe-is-me-the-victim of liberals & others who undersold him....he has no desire to question himself: Why should I make masks, when I am along side people who call mask-wearing a denial of our freedom?

Was Mike Lyndell being greedy to make a profit off of what his demographic despises? Face covering?
    Or was he being greedy as a stupid individual? Too stupid to realize- you can't badmouth people who practiced the Donald Trump Covid Virus Guidelines (Trump demanded it be named after him)

Mypillowdude ended it with this- “All of a sudden, there was masks everywhere, almost as if the industry knew it was coming and waited for prices to go up,” the businessman said. “Now I probably got $7 million out of my pocket that we’re just stuck with.”

What he is saying IMO is- he wanted to make a profit off of a pandemic. He is a born again christian, yet he wanted to profit. He didnt state he wanted to donate these to charities, to churches, he said they might as well BURN THEM

I think he lied when he said he cant give them away or disengenous -meaning he can't give them away to the people he runs with, the folks who followed Don's order to be wild, take back the country.'
    Scale the Walls of our institution.
    Beat the dogshit out of Police.
    Then blame it on everyone else...those people...probably...I could be wrong.. they are probably the unlikeliest of people to want face masks.

I am so happy to see Mike L in this predicament. He made his bed with sand & glass in it, sleep badly on ya pillow while tossing n turning thinking about how he couldn't make money off a virus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spectacul...043244823.html
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had my second jab and no issues with it unlike the first time.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Almost A Third Of British People Dying With COVID-19 ‘Delta’ Variant Are Fully Vaccinated

Published by Paul Anthony Taylor at June 18, 2021

"A new report has revealed that a third of British people who recently died with the so-called Delta (Indian) variant of COVID-19 had already received two doses of coronavirus vaccines. Published by Public Health England (PHE), an executive agency of the UK government’s Department of Health and Social Care, the analysis shows that of 42 people who died with the Delta variant, 14 were officially classed as fully vaccinated. Coming at a time when the British public are being urged to volunteer for trials to test whether a third vaccine dose could protect against new variants of the virus, the finding seems likely to be used to promote the idea that regular ‘booster’ doses of the vaccines are now needed.

The PHE analysis also shows that a further 7 of the 42 deaths occurred in people who had received one vaccine dose 21 or more days previously. Single doses of COVID-19 vaccines are claimed to provide at least some protection against the coronavirus. But with the Delta variant reportedly now having spread to 74 countries and expected to become the dominant strain worldwide, the futility of a vaccine-only approach to the pandemic is rapidly becoming apparent. The inevitable mutations that occur as the virus adapts to current COVID-19 vaccines could likely result in the global population being coerced into accepting still further experimental inoculations, potentially even on an annual basis. With many people already understandably concerned about the rapid development and rollout of the current generation of vaccines, such a strategy threatens to expose the global population to increasing health risks."

"As Dr. Rath described in the historic speech he gave in Warsaw, Poland, in 2011, the pharmaceutical industry has a century-long history of placing profit over life. Viewed in this light, the development and ultra-rapid rollout of experimental COVID-19 vaccines simply continues this unethical tradition. Over the past few months there has been growing evidence of serious problems occurring after COVID-19 vaccinations are administered. These include blood clots and other dangerous blood conditions, heart inflammation, and death.

Despite these risks, the total market for COVID-19 vaccines is predicted to be worth $100 billion in sales and $40 billion in post-tax profits. Meanwhile, quietly ignored by the pharma-compliant mainstream media, a US government-funded study recently concluded that the risks of these vaccines are not being adequately disclosed. To the multinational pharmaceutical industry, of course, the non-disclosure of such risks is essential for its continued survival. The discovery that combining vitamin C with other natural compounds impedes key mechanisms of coronavirus infection poses an even greater threat to the industry’s profits. As such, the news that current vaccines are showing signs of becoming ineffective against new variants of the virus will merely be used by drug company executives as an argument for annual booster doses to be given. For in the world of the pharmaceutical ‘business with disease’, the greed-driven interests of drug company investors are always prioritized over human health."

Beanz you are a fucking shill and a sheeple who projects and calls others sheeple.
    Such a divvy.

Brock you needle fearing Trump sucking Covid denying pansy, quite why you are indulged here when all you bring is negativity and division is a bit confusing but just in case anybody else has not noticed this is your usual M.O.

No source for your pathetic quote because as usual is it utter bullshit made up by somebody as dishonest and frankly fucking clueless as you are. If we all listened to you we would all have just cowered away and hid indoors forever.

Here is the expert you are quoting

Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU'”, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.

Prior to joining the Foundation, Paul's background was in the music industry, where he worked as a keyboard player and programmer with artists including Paul McCartney, Bryan Ferry, Bill Withers, the Verve, Texas, and Primal Scream.

He first became interested in natural health after falling ill with a chronic fatigue syndrome-related disorder in 1991 and subsequently making a full recovery through the use of natural health therapies. After meeting Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki at an anti-Codex rally in Berlin in 2002, Paul was inspired to make a life-changing decision to leave the music industry to work for the Foundation and help defend the right of patients worldwide to have free access to natural health approaches.

and the source here - https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2...ly-vaccinated/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Perhaps I’m missing something here …. but if roughly 50% of the UK population have been fully vaccinated, and they are the ones most at risk from COVID due to their age or underlying health conditions …… and one third of COVID deaths are people who have been fully vaccinated - then, statistically, isn’t that indicating that the vaccine appears to be working very well?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why do you care what other people do with their lives chico bean?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair @TIC , You should read that sentence back to yourself. You’ve spent the last year criticising and caring about what other people do with their lives.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    To be fair @TIC , You should read that sentence back to yourself. You’ve spent the last year criticising and caring about what other people do with their lives.

Words of wisdom.

On the bright side... he does seem to be learning to use punctuation marks.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    i don't care if people live like cowards afraid of the sniffles. i don't care if people wear mask for a belief they have. show me once where i've told anyone not to get this vaccine. the difference is that peoples belief in this virus is affecting other peoples lives who don't want any part of their game
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information