Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Vaccinated people are incubating mutations inside them and then shedding them back out into the community, making the pandemic worse and prolonged. Virus learns from the mRNA spikes how to evade and escape and then it mutates into something worse and gets shed back out. Completely clear at this point.
    80% of Israeli hospitalizations are among the fully vaxxed.
    Atleast 40% of UK hospitalizations are among the fully vaxxed. (probably upwards of 60% but Vallance had a change of mind bwahaha)
    80% of the Bay Area hospitalizations are among the fully vaxxed.

mRNA SPike protein injections are creating antibody-mediated selection: IT IS CLEAR THAT THE VACCINES ARE CAUSING THE VARIANTS. Once you get the mRNA Spikes, you have altered your natural immune system forever.

Micro-clotting has been found in 62% of the fully vaxxed in an important Canadian study. Self-appointed "fact checkers" will deny it. Heart problem's, Bell's Palsy, blood clots in the uterus of many women, strokes, partial paralysis, swelling of the heart, and Spike Proteins cross the blood-brain barrier.

Look at the most vaxxed places on Earth: Israel, The Bay Area in CA, and the UK: all have a very, very high percentage in terms of the hospitalized having already had BOTH injections.

If the 2 injections did anything at all, WHY ARE THEY TELLING YOU ABOUT A 3RD BOOSTER FOR DELTA? Delta makes up 100% of cases now, the 2 shots were designed LAST FALL WITH THE SPIKE CONFIGURATION FOR ALPHA THE ORIGINAL WUHAN STRAIN, NOT FOR DELTA, THEY SAY.

If the 2 shots do not prevent fully vaxxed from GETTING & TRANSMITTING DELTA, AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY HAD A 6 MONTH SHELF-LIFE AND YOU NEED A BOOSTER FOR DELTA, WHY GET THEM AT ALL AT THIS POINT?
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-06-2021 at 05:36 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Vaccinated people are incubating mutations inside them and then shedding them back out into the community, making the pandemic worse and prolonged. Virus learns from the mRNA spikes how to evade and escape and then it mutates into something worse and gets shed back out. Completely clear at this point.
    Atleast 40% of UK hospitalizations are among the fully vaxxed. (probably upwards of 60% but Vallance had a change of mind bwahaha)

mRNA SPike protein injections are creating antibody-mediated selection: IT IS CLEAR THAT THE VACCINES ARE CAUSING THE VARIANTS. Once you get the mRNA Spikes, you have altered your natural immune system forever.

Micro-clotting has been found in 62% of the fully vaxxed in an important Canadian study. Self-appointed "fact checkers" will deny it. Heart problem's, Bell's Palsy, blood clots in the uterus of many women, strokes, partial paralysis, swelling of the heart, and Spike Proteins cross the blood-brain barrier.

Look at the most vaxxed places on Earth: Israel, The Bay Area in CA, and the UK: all have a very, very high percentage in terms of the hospitalized having already had BOTH injections.

If the 2 injections did anything at all, WHY ARE THEY TELLING YOU ABOUT A 3RD BOOSTER FOR DELTA? Delta makes up 100% of cases now, the 2 shots were designed LAST FALL WITH THE SPIKE CONFIGURATION FOR ALPHA THE ORIGINAL WUHAN STRAIN, NOT FOR DELTA, THEY SAY.

If the 2 shots do not prevent fully vaxxed from GETTING & TRANSMITTING DELTA, AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY HAD A 6 MONTH SHELF-LIFE AND YOU NEED A BOOSTER FOR DELTA, WHY GET THEM AT ALL AT THIS POINT?
    There really is no point in being such a compulsive liar, it does not do you any favours.

The FACTS are actually the complete opposite of what you have claimed.

UK Covid Hospital admissions -

"62.3%, of people were unvaccinated, aligning with the 60% Vallance mentioned.

The breakdown for the remaining nearly 40% went like this:

1,101 (14.1%) had received both doses

1,148 (14.7%) were at least 21 days past their first dose

608 (7.8%) were fewer than 21 days past their first dose

80 (1%) of the samples sequenced could not be matched to someone.

What all that means is that roughly 0.48% of people who tested positive for COVID-19, and had been fully vaccinated in the U.K., had to be hospitalized.

Vaccination still helps prevent a large number of hospitalizations. While no vaccines are 100% effective, Public Health England cited a study suggesting that with two doses, both the Pfizer and Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines are over 90% effective in preventing infections that require hospitalization."

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...aid-60-hospit/

So less than 0.50% of the fully vaccinated ending up in hospital from Covid in the UK where we are getting back on with our lives rather than living under rocks like spineless slugs.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    anyone believing something is real without knowing that to be true is part of the problem. especially when they try to force those beliefs onto others
    You bang on about what people believe , but nobody , even after all this time knows what YOU BELIEVE.
    1. Do you believe Covid or a Virus exists ?
    2. If you do, do you believe it’s contagious?
    3. If not, what do you believe has caused the extra deaths worldwide?
    why would you be concerned with someone else's beliefs? you should be interested in how someone knows something to be true
    Bottle Job.
    you're the one with a belief that you can't tell me how you know is true & you seem upset that i want no part of it. i'm not interested in your belief
    Mate, you’re a bottle job. EVERYONE HAS “A BELIEF” . I merely gave you the opportunity to state YOUR BELIEF.
    I’m not upset, far from it, but I am interested in your belief.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone believing something is real without knowing that to be true is part of the problem. especially when they try to force those beliefs onto others
    You bang on about what people believe , but nobody , even after all this time knows what YOU BELIEVE.
    why would you be concerned with someone else's beliefs? you should be interested in how someone knows something to be true
    Bottle Job.
    you're the one with a belief that you can't tell me how you know is true & you seem upset that i want no part of it. i'm not interested in your belief
    Mate, you’re a bottle job. EVERYONE HAS “A BELIEF” . I merely gave you the opportunity to state YOUR BELIEF.
    i'm not your mate. these are just words i read on a piece of plastic. the belief is yours & those that hold the same belief. just like someone saying to me that leprechauns are real. i'm not interested in that belief until they can tell how they know that to be true. until then it is pointless & a waste of my time. when you are able to tell me how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces then there won't be any need for beliefs because i should then be able to know it is true as well
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.
    i'm not your mate. these are just words i read on a piece of plastic. the belief is yours & those that hold the same belief. just like someone saying to me that leprechauns are real. i'm not interested in that belief until they can tell how they know that to be true. until then it is pointless & a waste of my time. when you are able to tell me how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces then there won't be any need for beliefs because i should then be able to know it is true as well

No one's interested in your lack of interest.

No one's interested in telling you jack shit.

Why can't you just leave it at that?

You act like people here are pushing you to believe something, when in actuality, no one here gives a rat's ass what you believe.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Bottle Job.

You act like people here are pushing you to believe something, when in actuality, no one here gives a rat's ass what you believe.
    you get more & more like larry everyday chico bean. you're bent because you have a belief & can't prove it to be true. you can always use ignore or just keep scrolling
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

And I’m the one getting upset. I’m clearly getting to you, although that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry for calling you mate, didn’t mean to upset you.
    I was trying to type the way you pricks do so perhaps you would understand better. In your neck of the woods, everyone calls each other mate or “cobber” or “Bruce “ or whatever.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

you get more & more like larry everyday chico bean. you're bent because you have a belief & can't prove it to be true. you can always use ignore or just keep scrolling

"Bent?" Don't flatter yourself, dick.

But if you need us to quantify how much we care about anything you have to grunt... I have a visual aid that might help.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

And I’m the one getting upset. I’m clearly getting to you, although that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry for calling you mate, didn’t mean to upset you.
    I was trying to type the way you pricks do so perhaps you would understand better. In your neck of the woods, everyone calls each other mate or “cobber” or “Bruce “ or whatever.
    pointing out the truth is getting upset? we are not mates. that's just the truth. no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

"Bent?" Don't flatter yourself, dick.

But if you need us to quantify how much we care about anything you have to grunt... I have a visual aid that might help.

glad to hear it. it's just you sounded like a whining sheila asking why can't you leave it at that

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

pointing out the truth is getting upset? we are not mates. that's just the truth. no need to apologize you didn't do anything wrong
    Ok cheers mate.
    Still a bottle job though.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This entire National relapse of denial really makes you overthink a lot of shat. I've not received a flu vaccine for over 20+ years now. It wasn't a choice made or some anti vax bs I just never made proper annuals and medical visits a thing. And of course I "do not get sick". But looking at scheduling my 1st stick next week. I do have legit concerns as said before about clotting, no FDA approval and setting up a potential short term reaction as hospitals are nowat full capacity and turning some away. What is the turn around time between vaccine sticks..2,4 weeks? Talk about a fookin catch-22.

The FDA didn't want to look like they were rushing to approve the vaccine so they stuck to their normal pace with the approval process. Apparently they reckoned if they speeded it up it would put people off getting the vaccine.

Now they've decided to speed it up:

July 30, 2021, 3:53 PM EDT

U.S. drug regulators are taking an “all-hands-on-deck approach” to reviewing Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s Covid-19 shot for full approval in an effort to persuade as many as possible to get immunized.
    The Food and Drug Adminstration is “identifying additional resources such as personnel and technological resources from across the agency and opportunities to reprioritize other activities, in order to complete our review to help combat this pandemic surge,” agency spokesperson Abby Capobianco said. Acting Director Janet Woodcock has “offered all agency resources to the team to make this happen,” she said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ech-covid-shot

No rush guys, it's not like there's a pandemic on.

There's no chance at all that the vaccine fails the process. It's proved to be incredibly effective and the real world evidence shows it's incredibly safe. There isn't a single public health official or expert who is saying there's any problem with it or raising any issue. It should have been approved ages ago. Historically any problems with vaccines have shown up in the first couple of months of the vaccine being given to the public.

If you're worried about clotting then get the vaccine. You have far more chance of catching the virus and dying from a blood clot that the virus gives you than you do of the vaccine getting you. You have more chance of dying in a car wreck in the next few days than having any kind of complication from the vaccine other than the common minor side effects.

Same thing goes for hospitalisation.

Don't drink for a couple of days before you get it and then really cut down on the alcohol during the whole process. Anything other than moderate drinking will fuck its efficacy up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/27/w...d-vaccine.html

I had no alcohol at all for weeks after the second injection. How about that?

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...57155007692808

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

At your age it's too late for you to contribute to evolution by selecting yourself out of the gene pool. At this point you've either had kids or you haven't.

If you have had kids do you have a kid who keeps telling you you're an idiot and when they explain why you can't understand what they're explaining to you and you just start yelling at them? If you do have a kid like this you should go and punch your wife in the mouth because the kid isn't yours.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle Job.

Ok cheers mate.
    Still a bottle job though.
    still not your mate. let me know when you're able to prove your belief to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information