Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  222
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 600

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you haven't told me how you know the virus exits. who is we? do you suffer from dissociative identity disorder? you don't know shit & can't prove anything you are stating. tell me how you know it is real was the question. not what you have been told. tell me how you isolated this virus from a person. can't wait to hear this

    I don't have to understand anything about aerodynamics or jet propulsion to know that I'm flying in the air in a plane. It isn't necessary for me to understand anything about how lift, thrust, drag and weight combine to have me flying through the air to know that I'm flying through the air.

    And it's the same with the virus. I don't need to personally know anything about the virus itself to know that it exists. I can rely on the thousands of virologists and other medical experts in every major country in the world who have analysed the virus and all say it exists. I can rely on the thousands of people around the world who have devised tests for the presence of the exact genetic structure of this virus, and the results of those tests that have shown tens of millions of positive results. I can rely on the tens of thousands of doctors and medical professionals who have treated the millions of infected people. Then there are the millions of dead bodies and the tens of millions of sick infected people.



    If you're claiming that the virus doesn't exist, which you are, then you're also claiming that there's a gigantic conspiracy involving all these millions of people from every country in the world and that not a single person has come out and admitted that the conspiracy exists. You're claiming that tens of thousands of medical professionals who have dedicated their lives to saving lives and protecting the public health are all lying for some reason, that tens of thousands of doctors are betraying their Hippocratic oath and that not one of these people is willing to stand up and admit the truth. That millions of deaths of people who weren't expected to die are being faked somehow.

    If you're going to make the claim that the virus doesn't exist then you need to have some kind of evidence to show that my evidence isn't true. Otherwise you're just another mentally ill person yelling at the sky.
    relying on what others have said is believing not knowing. you stated that you know it exists & have been shown as a liar. your evidence isn't proof of you knowing it exists. just that you are happy to put your faith in others. all of you here believe. it doesn't mean you are lying. just believing. you stated you know it exists & can't prove that to be true you liar

    We're both relying on what other people say. I'm going to use your own metric here, your own standard, that only people who are qualified virologists are capable of knowing whether the virus exists. The number of people worldwide who are suitably qualified and are working in public health, institutes and labs that study viruses, pharmaceutical firms who are studying the virus to come up with treatments and so on will number several thousand people.

    Every single one of these qualified people say that the virus exists. Every single one of them. You can't point to a single qualified person who has hands on experience of the virus who says that it doesn't exist. Not a single solitary person.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you haven't told me how you know the virus exits. who is we? do you suffer from dissociative identity disorder? you don't know shit & can't prove anything you are stating. tell me how you know it is real was the question. not what you have been told. tell me how you isolated this virus from a person. can't wait to hear this

    I don't have to understand anything about aerodynamics or jet propulsion to know that I'm flying in the air in a plane. It isn't necessary for me to understand anything about how lift, thrust, drag and weight combine to have me flying through the air to know that I'm flying through the air.

    And it's the same with the virus. I don't need to personally know anything about the virus itself to know that it exists. I can rely on the thousands of virologists and other medical experts in every major country in the world who have analysed the virus and all say it exists. I can rely on the thousands of people around the world who have devised tests for the presence of the exact genetic structure of this virus, and the results of those tests that have shown tens of millions of positive results. I can rely on the tens of thousands of doctors and medical professionals who have treated the millions of infected people. Then there are the millions of dead bodies and the tens of millions of sick infected people.



    If you're claiming that the virus doesn't exist, which you are, then you're also claiming that there's a gigantic conspiracy involving all these millions of people from every country in the world and that not a single person has come out and admitted that the conspiracy exists. You're claiming that tens of thousands of medical professionals who have dedicated their lives to saving lives and protecting the public health are all lying for some reason, that tens of thousands of doctors are betraying their Hippocratic oath and that not one of these people is willing to stand up and admit the truth. That millions of deaths of people who weren't expected to die are being faked somehow.

    If you're going to make the claim that the virus doesn't exist then you need to have some kind of evidence to show that my evidence isn't true. Otherwise you're just another mentally ill person yelling at the sky.
    relying on what others have said is believing not knowing. you stated that you know it exists & have been shown as a liar. your evidence isn't proof of you knowing it exists. just that you are happy to put your faith in others. all of you here believe. it doesn't mean you are lying. just believing. you stated you know it exists & can't prove that to be true you liar

    We're both relying on what other people say. I'm going to use your own metric here, your own standard, that only people who are qualified virologists are capable of knowing whether the virus exists. The number of people worldwide who are suitably qualified and are working in public health, institutes and labs that study viruses, pharmaceutical firms who are studying the virus to come up with treatments and so on will number several thousand people.

    Every single one of these qualified people say that the virus exists. Every single one of them. You can't point to a single qualified person who has hands on experience of the virus who says that it doesn't exist. Not a single solitary person.
    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I actually went to a couple of Felix Trinidad's fights and even shook hands with him at another event. I'd have to admit though... I didn't ask for a photo ID or a blood sample.
    In other words, you want us to just believe? I knew something was shady about you! So...where's the ticket stub to (PROVE) you were there? And don't just show the ticket, where's the credit card to prove you paid for it? Don't sell us that...you paid cash, you got the serial number to prove you handed them cash? There was some counterfit money going around during Tito's rule...so how do we even know the cash you paid wasn't monopoly money?

    You got me there, bro. But I did have a picture of me shaking hands with Trinidad at said event. It was in my phone, I swear. Must've misplaced it. You gotta believe me!
    look at how all the followers rush to help their belief instead of questioning how they know this belief to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    For those people wondering when to get the second shot:

    https://www.axios.com/the-importance...16716bff4.html

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,291
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    490
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

    How do you know that Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao Sr exists?
    Yes, Exactly. He keeps changing the subject …….
    If Maury Provich hasn't stated he IS the father....I aint buying it.


    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?


  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1783
    Cool Clicks

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    802
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    The problem to me is it is unknown the long term side effects - and plenty of well known doctors speak horrors about this

  10. #400
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,794
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    543
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
    people are stating something is real. i am asking them to tell me how they know that to be true. they can't & are annoyed that i won't just believe them
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,794
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    543
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
    people are stating something is real. i am asking them to tell me how they know that to be true. they can't & are annoyed that i won't just believe them
    Nobody is asking you to believe in Covid. People are just asking you prove what you believe, That it doesn’t exist. It is no different to what you keep asking for.
    And to be fair, “People” have put far more of a case for their beliefs than you have.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  14. #404
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
    people are stating something is real. i am asking them to tell me how they know that to be true. they can't & are annoyed that i won't just believe them
    Nobody is asking you to believe in Covid. People are just asking you prove what you believe, That it doesn’t exist. It is no different to what you keep asking for.
    And to be fair, “People” have put far more of a case for their beliefs than you have.
    it's not my problem to prove someone else's belief to be true. they are stating this is real then they need to be able to prove that to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #405
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,756
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1791
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

    I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing
    Copy and paste , rinse and repeat bull and shit, bottle and job.
    people are stating something is real. i am asking them to tell me how they know that to be true. they can't & are annoyed that i won't just believe them


    Anybody who's annoyed that TIC doesn't believe in COVID raise your hands....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing