Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 634

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #496
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,831
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1798
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

    I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

    YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

    THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

    Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

    i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will


    What did your mate get sick with? Out of curiosity.

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

    How the fuck you have not choked on your own word salad by now is beyond me but let us pretend for just one moment that you are worth even replying to.

    Here you are in a posted reply displaying not just for everyone who posts and reads on Saddo but anyone who chooses to browse the internet, your own breathtaking ignorance of not just life in general and the sibject in hand but the actual mechanics of debate and building an argument.

    The only one being fallacious here is you. In fact it would be more accurate to define your deceptive and fallacious reasoning as specious.

    It is a textbook case of specious reasoning.

    It begins by masquerading your opinion as fact. It is based on your emotional beliefs and delusions and displays very clearly your own disdain for facts and actual evidence. You create a false unattainable bar, that by definition, no evidence can ever reach. Making you God and everyone else an idiot. When Kirkland said you reminded him of a child imagining that the vegetables were not on his plate in order to avoid eating them, he hit the nail on the head. You hate science because it requires you question and test your own assumptions and you refuse to do that.

    You change the subject with Strawman arguments all the time, and then accuse others of doing so. This is common in specious arguments. People ask you questions and you refuse to answer. You use selective arguments to ignore any unfavorable evidence which is again classic specious reasoning and start with such a flawed premise that all your following logic is pointless. Circular logic, Syllogisms, Rhetorical traps, Virtue Signalling all elements of specious reasoning litter your posts and replies.

    Look at the bollocks you typed above


    " I am asking you to prove something is true but will not let you know the standard or rules i will accept as proof it is true. Even though nobody has ever asked me to, I am going to pretend they have, and suggest it is not my job to make your case for you. Where is Beanz and why do you keep calling in other posters even though i have just done that? So why do you keep bringing up other people, because even though i just did, really i am not attention seeking, but just speaking to you. Read this very carefully. I am a patronising prick and i will never ever engage with any of you losers on this board because I am the King of the teenage edgelords and I can win any argument by simply pretending that there is no such thing as science, books, research, knowledge, facts etc..only my opinion, the opinion of a cheesy puffs filled Kool Aid drinker counts"


    Last edited by Beanz; 09-17-2021 at 11:49 AM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #499
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

    I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

    YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

    THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

    Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

    i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will


    What did your mate get sick with? Out of curiosity.
    i wouldn't claim to know but they told him it was a heart attack
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #500
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

    How the fuck you have not choked on your own word salad by now is beyond me but let us pretend for just one moment that you are worth even replying to.

    Here you are in a posted reply displaying not just for everyone who posts and reads on Saddo but anyone who chooses to browse the internet, your own breathtaking ignorance of not just life in general and the sibject in hand but the actual mechanics of debate and building an argument.

    The only one being fallacious here is you. In fact it would be more accurate to define your deceptive and fallacious reasoning as specious.

    It is a textbook case of specious reasoning.

    It begins by masquerading your opinion as fact. It is based on your emotional beliefs and delusions and displays very clearly your own disdain for facts and actual evidence. You create a false unattainable bar, that by definition, no evidence can ever reach. Making you God and everyone else an idiot. When Kirkland said you reminded him of a child imagining that the vegetables were not on his plate in order to avoid eating them, he hit the nail on the head. You hate science because it requires you question and test your own assumptions and you refuse to do that.

    You change the subject with Strawman arguments all the time, and then accuse others of doing so. This is common in specious arguments. People ask you questions and you refuse to answer. You use selective arguments to ignore any unfavorable evidence which is again classic specious reasoning and start with such a flawed premise that all your following logic is pointless. Circular logic, Syllogisms, Rhetorical traps, Virtue Signalling all elements of specious reasoning litter your posts and replies.

    Look at the bollocks you typed above


    " I am asking you to prove something is true but will not let you know the standard or rules i will accept as proof it is true. Even though nobody has ever asked me to, I am going to pretend they have, and suggest it is not my job to make your case for you. Where is Beanz and why do you keep calling in other posters even though i have just done that? So why do you keep bringing up other people, because even though i just did, really i am not attention seeking, but just speaking to you. Read this very carefully. I am a patronising prick and i will never ever engage with any of you losers on this board because I am the King of the teenage edgelords and I can win any argument by simply pretending that there is no such thing as science, books, research, knowledge, facts etc..only my opinion, the opinion of a cheesy puffs filled Kool Aid drinker counts"


    go take your pills spastic. you can't even understand what is being said. he made a claim & was asked to prove it to be true. he keeps mentioning other people such as so called experts. that is a fallacy. nothing to do with other posters retard. you want the standard of rules? if you claim that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces then you need to prove how you know that is true. i am an example of that claim being false. so prove how you know the claim is true or sit back down & keep your belief to yourself. i don't want to be apart of your mass psychosis seven times larry
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

    How the fuck you have not choked on your own word salad by now is beyond me but let us pretend for just one moment that you are worth even replying to.

    Here you are in a posted reply displaying not just for everyone who posts and reads on Saddo but anyone who chooses to browse the internet, your own breathtaking ignorance of not just life in general and the sibject in hand but the actual mechanics of debate and building an argument.

    The only one being fallacious here is you. In fact it would be more accurate to define your deceptive and fallacious reasoning as specious.

    It is a textbook case of specious reasoning.

    It begins by masquerading your opinion as fact. It is based on your emotional beliefs and delusions and displays very clearly your own disdain for facts and actual evidence. You create a false unattainable bar, that by definition, no evidence can ever reach. Making you God and everyone else an idiot. When Kirkland said you reminded him of a child imagining that the vegetables were not on his plate in order to avoid eating them, he hit the nail on the head. You hate science because it requires you question and test your own assumptions and you refuse to do that.

    You change the subject with Strawman arguments all the time, and then accuse others of doing so. This is common in specious arguments. People ask you questions and you refuse to answer. You use selective arguments to ignore any unfavorable evidence which is again classic specious reasoning and start with such a flawed premise that all your following logic is pointless. Circular logic, Syllogisms, Rhetorical traps, Virtue Signalling all elements of specious reasoning litter your posts and replies.

    Look at the bollocks you typed above


    " I am asking you to prove something is true but will not let you know the standard or rules i will accept as proof it is true. Even though nobody has ever asked me to, I am going to pretend they have, and suggest it is not my job to make your case for you. Where is Beanz and why do you keep calling in other posters even though i have just done that? So why do you keep bringing up other people, because even though i just did, really i am not attention seeking, but just speaking to you. Read this very carefully. I am a patronising prick and i will never ever engage with any of you losers on this board because I am the King of the teenage edgelords and I can win any argument by simply pretending that there is no such thing as science, books, research, knowledge, facts etc..only my opinion, the opinion of a cheesy puffs filled Kool Aid drinker counts"


    go take your pills spastic. you can't even understand what is being said. he made a claim & was asked to prove it to be true. he keeps mentioning other people such as so called experts. that is a fallacy. nothing to do with other posters retard. you want the standard of rules? if you claim that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces then you need to prove how you know that is true. i am an example of that claim being false. so prove how you know the claim is true or sit back down & keep your belief to yourself. i don't want to be apart of your mass psychosis seven times larry
    Using your own words

    "You are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts."

    You are an example of nothing more than an easily led muppet. You need to prove how you are an example that proves covid to be a scam.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,694
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2057
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    They say that the first COVID jabs are 70-80% effective, while the second one is over 95% effective.

    So why don’t they give people the second one first to be extra safe, and - if possible - give them that one twice.

    In fact, what’s the point in mucking about with the first one at all?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    They say that the first COVID jabs are 70-80% effective, while the second one is over 95% effective.

    So why don’t they give people the second one first to be extra safe, and - if possible - give them that one twice.

    In fact, what’s the point in mucking about with the first one at all?



    Or give them the second one first and then only top up with the first one if and when needed?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #504
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

    How the fuck you have not choked on your own word salad by now is beyond me but let us pretend for just one moment that you are worth even replying to.

    Here you are in a posted reply displaying not just for everyone who posts and reads on Saddo but anyone who chooses to browse the internet, your own breathtaking ignorance of not just life in general and the sibject in hand but the actual mechanics of debate and building an argument.

    The only one being fallacious here is you. In fact it would be more accurate to define your deceptive and fallacious reasoning as specious.

    It is a textbook case of specious reasoning.

    It begins by masquerading your opinion as fact. It is based on your emotional beliefs and delusions and displays very clearly your own disdain for facts and actual evidence. You create a false unattainable bar, that by definition, no evidence can ever reach. Making you God and everyone else an idiot. When Kirkland said you reminded him of a child imagining that the vegetables were not on his plate in order to avoid eating them, he hit the nail on the head. You hate science because it requires you question and test your own assumptions and you refuse to do that.

    You change the subject with Strawman arguments all the time, and then accuse others of doing so. This is common in specious arguments. People ask you questions and you refuse to answer. You use selective arguments to ignore any unfavorable evidence which is again classic specious reasoning and start with such a flawed premise that all your following logic is pointless. Circular logic, Syllogisms, Rhetorical traps, Virtue Signalling all elements of specious reasoning litter your posts and replies.

    Look at the bollocks you typed above


    " I am asking you to prove something is true but will not let you know the standard or rules i will accept as proof it is true. Even though nobody has ever asked me to, I am going to pretend they have, and suggest it is not my job to make your case for you. Where is Beanz and why do you keep calling in other posters even though i have just done that? So why do you keep bringing up other people, because even though i just did, really i am not attention seeking, but just speaking to you. Read this very carefully. I am a patronising prick and i will never ever engage with any of you losers on this board because I am the King of the teenage edgelords and I can win any argument by simply pretending that there is no such thing as science, books, research, knowledge, facts etc..only my opinion, the opinion of a cheesy puffs filled Kool Aid drinker counts"


    go take your pills spastic. you can't even understand what is being said. he made a claim & was asked to prove it to be true. he keeps mentioning other people such as so called experts. that is a fallacy. nothing to do with other posters retard. you want the standard of rules? if you claim that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces then you need to prove how you know that is true. i am an example of that claim being false. so prove how you know the claim is true or sit back down & keep your belief to yourself. i don't want to be apart of your mass psychosis seven times larry
    Using your own words

    "You are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts."

    You are an example of nothing more than an easily led muppet. You need to prove how you are an example that proves covid to be a scam.
    i'm not the one claiming convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that is the claim being made. those making that claim need to prove how they know this to be true. just keep believing what you've been told retard
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #505
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    They say that the first COVID jabs are 70-80% effective, while the second one is over 95% effective.

    So why don’t they give people the second one first to be extra safe, and - if possible - give them that one twice.

    In fact, what’s the point in mucking about with the first one at all?
    don't forget the boosters. how many shots will take if they say you need more? would you take it yearly like a flu jab if that's what they tell you is needed?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

    i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

    You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

    As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

    The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

    The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

    The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
    you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true

    How the fuck you have not choked on your own word salad by now is beyond me but let us pretend for just one moment that you are worth even replying to.

    Here you are in a posted reply displaying not just for everyone who posts and reads on Saddo but anyone who chooses to browse the internet, your own breathtaking ignorance of not just life in general and the sibject in hand but the actual mechanics of debate and building an argument.

    The only one being fallacious here is you. In fact it would be more accurate to define your deceptive and fallacious reasoning as specious.

    It is a textbook case of specious reasoning.

    It begins by masquerading your opinion as fact. It is based on your emotional beliefs and delusions and displays very clearly your own disdain for facts and actual evidence. You create a false unattainable bar, that by definition, no evidence can ever reach. Making you God and everyone else an idiot. When Kirkland said you reminded him of a child imagining that the vegetables were not on his plate in order to avoid eating them, he hit the nail on the head. You hate science because it requires you question and test your own assumptions and you refuse to do that.

    You change the subject with Strawman arguments all the time, and then accuse others of doing so. This is common in specious arguments. People ask you questions and you refuse to answer. You use selective arguments to ignore any unfavorable evidence which is again classic specious reasoning and start with such a flawed premise that all your following logic is pointless. Circular logic, Syllogisms, Rhetorical traps, Virtue Signalling all elements of specious reasoning litter your posts and replies.

    Look at the bollocks you typed above


    " I am asking you to prove something is true but will not let you know the standard or rules i will accept as proof it is true. Even though nobody has ever asked me to, I am going to pretend they have, and suggest it is not my job to make your case for you. Where is Beanz and why do you keep calling in other posters even though i have just done that? So why do you keep bringing up other people, because even though i just did, really i am not attention seeking, but just speaking to you. Read this very carefully. I am a patronising prick and i will never ever engage with any of you losers on this board because I am the King of the teenage edgelords and I can win any argument by simply pretending that there is no such thing as science, books, research, knowledge, facts etc..only my opinion, the opinion of a cheesy puffs filled Kool Aid drinker counts"


    go take your pills spastic. you can't even understand what is being said. he made a claim & was asked to prove it to be true. he keeps mentioning other people such as so called experts. that is a fallacy. nothing to do with other posters retard. you want the standard of rules? if you claim that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces then you need to prove how you know that is true. i am an example of that claim being false. so prove how you know the claim is true or sit back down & keep your belief to yourself. i don't want to be apart of your mass psychosis seven times larry
    Using your own words

    "You are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts."

    You are an example of nothing more than an easily led muppet. You need to prove how you are an example that proves covid to be a scam.
    i'm not the one claiming convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that is the claim being made. those making that claim need to prove how they know this to be true. just keep believing what you've been told retard

    Lets break this down so that even you can understand why you are so gullible and easily led.


    1. "i'm not the one claiming convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces."


    It is common practice to start sentences with a capital letter. This has nothing to do with being a grammar fascist and a lot more to do with people being willing to engage with you. If you can not even be bothered to use this convention it becomes very easy to dismiss you as a frivolous child or a simpleton. The same applies to calling Covid 'convid'. It may be funny the first time (debatable) but it certainly is not on it's one hundredth outing.

    Now the most important thing about this sentence is that nobody is alleging you are claiming that you believe Covid is real or that you believe like many viruses it can be caught off surfaces or by breathing in droplets in the air. This is just you running away again and refusing to acknowledge any other poster unless you are trolling them. It seems you are incapable of conducting a conversation.


    2. "that is the claim being made".


    Capital letter.

    This is not a claim that is being made, it is a clearly demonstrable fact.


    3."those making that claim need to prove how they know this to be true."




    Capital letter.

    This is a nonsense sentence. Who are you referring to?

    Posters on this forum?

    Virologists?

    Public Health Scientists?

    Intensive Care Doctors and Nurses?

    Paramedics?

    Vaccine development technicians?

    General Practitioners?

    There is enough evidence, demonstrative, real, testimonial and documentary. ( What you see, experience, read and are told) for the existence of Covid that your vacuous and frivolous demands can be discounted as the raving of a jibbering idiot.

    It is in fact YOU who need to prove why we should believe your claim that Covid does not exist. You can't do this without referring to your script and relying on what other people on the internet have told you. You can't even back up the claim that you made about you yourself somehow being the evidence that refutes the reality of millions of people across the world. You don't have any evidence. You are full of shit.

    4."just keep believing what you've been told retard"

    What you believe as an easily led naive fool, is not the same thing as the personal,demonstrative, testimonial and documentary evidence we as responsible adult members of society have witnessed and experienced over the last 18 months. We have all either personally had Covid or known family, friends and/or colleagues who have tested positive and got sick. It has effected our livelihoods, social lives, finances, mental health and well being and none of us are stupid enough to just allow and believe what we are told, when making those changes.

    It seems you are projecting. Stop believing what some grifter on the internet is telling you

    YOU need to prove why we should believe your claim that Covid does not exist.

    Starting





    NOW.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,694
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2057
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    They say that the first COVID jabs are 70-80% effective, while the second one is over 95% effective.

    So why don’t they give people the second one first to be extra safe, and - if possible - give them that one twice.

    In fact, what’s the point in mucking about with the first one at all?
    don't forget the boosters. how many shots will take if they say you need more? would you take it yearly like a flu jab if that's what they tell you is needed?

    Exactly, if the boosters are so good why did they bother vaccinating everyone with the first two shots? We could all have just had them in the first place couldn’t we?


    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  13. #508
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    i am referring to the person making the claim at the time. so since we are talking that is you right now. since you claimed it is demonstrable please provide me your processes of how you isolated convid from a person showing how they were infected from outside the body & then how you infected another healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. how do you know your family members had convid? tell me the processes you used that prove how you know that claim is true. not something someone else has told you. what you have actually done to prove your claims to be true. back up your claims spastic
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i am referring to the person making the claim at the time. so since we are talking that is you right now. since you claimed it is demonstrable please provide me your processes of how you isolated convid from a person showing how they were infected from outside the body & then how you infected another healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. how do you know your family members had convid? tell me the processes you used that prove how you know that claim is true. not something someone else has told you. what you have actually done to prove your claims to be true. back up your claims spastic
    So you don't believe in science? You don't believe in experts or expertise? You don't believe in the results of experiments unless you undertake them yourself?

    I am assuming then that you have not and never will visit a doctor or hospital because you believe you know more about medicine and human biology than millions of qualified experts around the world

    What qualifications and certification do you have to verify your ability to even understand how science, experiments and viruses and vaccines work?

    YOU live your entire life based on what someone else has told you. Coronavirus is an airborne virus but if you have conducted experiments to disprove this you now have the opportunity to share them here.

    Let's hear all about the rigorous large scale studies you have presided over that prove all the medical experts have got it wrong.

    In fact give me one reason why I should discount all the medical and hospital staff that looked after the family members who got sick with Covid and listen to what you are telling me?

    Tell me the processes you have used to prove your childish and outlandish claims are true?

    After all you keep telling us not to believe something others have told us.

    Out with it and stop stalling.

    Where are

    YOUR workings
    YOUR data
    YOUR scientific methods and process
    YOUR experiments
    YOUR personal experience
    YOUR ground breaking research
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #510
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i am referring to the person making the claim at the time. so since we are talking that is you right now. since you claimed it is demonstrable please provide me your processes of how you isolated convid from a person showing how they were infected from outside the body & then how you infected another healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. how do you know your family members had convid? tell me the processes you used that prove how you know that claim is true. not something someone else has told you. what you have actually done to prove your claims to be true. back up your claims spastic
    So you don't believe in science? You don't believe in experts or expertise? You don't believe in the results of experiments unless you undertake them yourself?

    I am assuming then that you have not and never will visit a doctor or hospital because you believe you know more about medicine and human biology than millions of qualified experts around the world

    What qualifications and certification do you have to verify your ability to even understand how science, experiments and viruses and vaccines work?

    YOU live your entire life based on what someone else has told you. Coronavirus is an airborne virus but if you have conducted experiments to disprove this you now have the opportunity to share them here.

    Let's hear all about the rigorous large scale studies you have presided over that prove all the medical experts have got it wrong.

    In fact give me one reason why I should discount all the medical and hospital staff that looked after the family members who got sick with Covid and listen to what you are telling me?

    Tell me the processes you have used to prove your childish and outlandish claims are true?

    After all you keep telling us not to believe something others have told us.

    Out with it and stop stalling.

    Where are

    YOUR workings
    YOUR data
    YOUR scientific methods and process
    YOUR experiments
    YOUR personal experience
    YOUR ground breaking research
    you were asked to prove your claims to be true spastic but you shit yourself as i knew you would
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing