Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  224
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 609

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,684
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2052
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  2. #527
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1784
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...44282759614478

    I have to say if I was the deep state operative given the task of getting Trump supporters to ingest the vaccine by putting it in a foodstuff I wouldn't have picked a salad-related product.

    Worth noting that even these crazy cunts believe that the virus exists.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true


    Soooo..... first you say "yes, personal experience does count." Buuuuttt... when presented with personal experience you add the disclaimer "... with isolating the virus from an infected person... etc, etc.... blah, blah, blah."

    You claim you can (cough) "name a number of possibilities off the top of your head", as to why several of us would get sick at the same time... off the same social event... with exactly the same symptoms... all exactly as COVID symptoms are described. I see.

    Well... here's MY disclaimer.

    A while back I told you I couldn't give less of a shit whether you believed COVID, masks, vaccines, or not. After that... I stopped trying to talk sense into you... (although I've seen others stubbornly continue to do so).

    So don't take this as me trying to get back to trying to convince you of ANYTHING. I was just curious as to what your response would be when actually presented with someone with personal experience.

    Predictably, you twisted yourself into a knot trying to sound knowledgeable when in actually you've just further exposed yourself for the fraud you are.

    I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to deal with you in real life.

  5. #530
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...44282759614478

    I have to say if I was the deep state operative given the task of getting Trump supporters to ingest the vaccine by putting it in a foodstuff I wouldn't have picked a salad-related product.

    Worth noting that even these crazy cunts believe that the virus exists.
    believing the virus exists & knowing the virus exists are two completely different things
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #531
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true


    Soooo..... first you say "yes, personal experience does count." Buuuuttt... when presented with personal experience you add the disclaimer "... with isolating the virus from an infected person... etc, etc.... blah, blah, blah."

    You claim you can (cough) "name a number of possibilities off the top of your head", as to why several of us would get sick at the same time... off the same social event... with exactly the same symptoms... all exactly as COVID symptoms are described. I see.

    Well... here's MY disclaimer.

    A while back I told you I couldn't give less of a shit whether you believed COVID, masks, vaccines, or not. After that... I stopped trying to talk sense into you... (although I've seen others stubbornly continue to do so).

    So don't take this as me trying to get back to trying to convince you of ANYTHING. I was just curious as to what your response would be when actually presented with someone with personal experience.

    Predictably, you twisted yourself into a knot trying to sound knowledgeable when in actually you've just further exposed yourself for the fraud you are.

    I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to deal with you in real life.
    yes personal experience does count when you can prove to know something is true. your experience was only of some of you getting sick. not proof of convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you just believe it was convid. you can't prove to know that to be true. you can't even admit to yourself that you only believe convid is real. you don't know that to be true & your angry because your illusion is being highlighted. if you want to use words like absolutely & facts then you better bring proof of how you know your claims are true to the table
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true


    Soooo..... first you say "yes, personal experience does count." Buuuuttt... when presented with personal experience you add the disclaimer "... with isolating the virus from an infected person... etc, etc.... blah, blah, blah."

    You claim you can (cough) "name a number of possibilities off the top of your head", as to why several of us would get sick at the same time... off the same social event... with exactly the same symptoms... all exactly as COVID symptoms are described. I see.

    Well... here's MY disclaimer.

    A while back I told you I couldn't give less of a shit whether you believed COVID, masks, vaccines, or not. After that... I stopped trying to talk sense into you... (although I've seen others stubbornly continue to do so).

    So don't take this as me trying to get back to trying to convince you of ANYTHING. I was just curious as to what your response would be when actually presented with someone with personal experience.

    Predictably, you twisted yourself into a knot trying to sound knowledgeable when in actually you've just further exposed yourself for the fraud you are.

    I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to deal with you in real life.
    yes personal experience does count when you can prove to know something is true. your experience was only of some of you getting sick. not proof of convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you just believe it was convid. you can't prove to know that to be true. you can't even admit to yourself that you only believe convid is real. you don't know that to be true & your angry because your illusion is being highlighted. if you want to use words like absolutely & facts then you better bring proof of how you know your claims are true to the table

    I would be "angry" if your opinion mattered one millionth of one iota.

    But it doesn't... so I'm not.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    The thing is TIC, your inability to grasp very basic scientific principles does nothing to refute the mountain of evidence.

    You are the one making wild unsubstantiated claims and then failing to provide any evidence.

    You are claiming that millions of scientists around the entire world are engaged in the biggest fraud the world has ever seen, without one iota of evidence to even suggest a motive, let alone any data on which to formulate an hypothesis.

    'Believing is not the same as knowing' is a meaningless childish phrase. It doesn't do anything but reveal how little you bring to the table in your Emperors clothes.

    You are obviously a very gullible easily led plum.

    Embarrassing stuff.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #534
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The thing is TIC, your inability to grasp very basic scientific principles does nothing to refute the mountain of evidence.

    You are the one making wild unsubstantiated claims and then failing to provide any evidence.

    You are claiming that millions of scientists around the entire world are engaged in the biggest fraud the world has ever seen, without one iota of evidence to even suggest a motive, let alone any data on which to formulate an hypothesis.

    'Believing is not the same as knowing' is a meaningless childish phrase. It doesn't do anything but reveal how little you bring to the table in your Emperors clothes.

    You are obviously a very gullible easily led plum.

    Embarrassing stuff.
    none of what you are saying is proof of your claim that it is a demonstrable fact. i asked you to prove that claim to be true & you still can't & you can't bring yourself to admit you only hold a belief you spastic
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The thing is TIC, your inability to grasp very basic scientific principles does nothing to refute the mountain of evidence.

    You are the one making wild unsubstantiated claims and then failing to provide any evidence.

    You are claiming that millions of scientists around the entire world are engaged in the biggest fraud the world has ever seen, without one iota of evidence to even suggest a motive, let alone any data on which to formulate an hypothesis.

    'Believing is not the same as knowing' is a meaningless childish phrase. It doesn't do anything but reveal how little you bring to the table in your Emperors clothes.

    You are obviously a very gullible easily led plum.

    Embarrassing stuff.
    none of what you are saying is proof of your claim that it is a demonstrable fact. i asked you to prove that claim to be true & you still can't & you can't bring yourself to admit you only hold a belief you spastic

    I haven't claimed anything.

    The existence and contagiousness of Covid-19 is an established fact, that only you without any evidence presented to dispute it, have 'claimed' here.

    You seem to think that by pretending that the world should guess at your not yet revealed method of verifying truth, you have pulled out an ace, but actually you not understanding very simple concepts is not evidence of anything but your own failure to grasp rudimentary principles.

    All it reveals is that in your eyes anyone who doesn't simply copy and paste the contrary 'for the sake of it' opinions of others like you have, is stupid.

    So you don't even own your own opinion.

    Until you can admit that there are such things as agreed facts and accepted scientific conclusions, yours is a fairy tale belief that has nothing to do with facts, science, personal experience or evidence.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #536
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The thing is TIC, your inability to grasp very basic scientific principles does nothing to refute the mountain of evidence.

    You are the one making wild unsubstantiated claims and then failing to provide any evidence.

    You are claiming that millions of scientists around the entire world are engaged in the biggest fraud the world has ever seen, without one iota of evidence to even suggest a motive, let alone any data on which to formulate an hypothesis.

    'Believing is not the same as knowing' is a meaningless childish phrase. It doesn't do anything but reveal how little you bring to the table in your Emperors clothes.

    You are obviously a very gullible easily led plum.

    Embarrassing stuff.
    none of what you are saying is proof of your claim that it is a demonstrable fact. i asked you to prove that claim to be true & you still can't & you can't bring yourself to admit you only hold a belief you spastic

    I haven't claimed anything.

    The existence and contagiousness of Covid-19 is an established fact, that only you without any evidence presented to dispute it, have 'claimed' here.

    You seem to think that by pretending that the world should guess at your not yet revealed method of verifying truth, you have pulled out an ace, but actually you not understanding very simple concepts is not evidence of anything but your own failure to grasp rudimentary principles.

    All it reveals is that in your eyes anyone who doesn't simply copy and paste the contrary 'for the sake of it' opinions of others like you have, is stupid.

    So you don't even own your own opinion.

    Until you can admit that there are such things as agreed facts and accepted scientific conclusions, yours is a fairy tale belief that has nothing to do with facts, science, personal experience or evidence.
    you claimed it is clearly a demonstrable fact. that convid is an airborne virus & now that the existence & contagiousness of convid is an established fact. you are a proven liar but i will highlight that again. & i'll ask you again to prove how you know those claims to be true? believing what others have told you is not knowing retard. so tell me how you have demonstrated it to be a fact. what you did to prove it was airborne & what you did to prove it's existence & contagiousness as an established fact. i don't want your fallacies just your proof to back up your claims. i'm talking to you seven times larry. so no need to mention anyone else & what you think or believe they have done. just your own proof to back up your claims
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true


    Soooo..... first you say "yes, personal experience does count." Buuuuttt... when presented with personal experience you add the disclaimer "... with isolating the virus from an infected person... etc, etc.... blah, blah, blah."

    You claim you can (cough) "name a number of possibilities off the top of your head", as to why several of us would get sick at the same time... off the same social event... with exactly the same symptoms... all exactly as COVID symptoms are described. I see.

    Well... here's MY disclaimer.

    A while back I told you I couldn't give less of a shit whether you believed COVID, masks, vaccines, or not. After that... I stopped trying to talk sense into you... (although I've seen others stubbornly continue to do so).

    So don't take this as me trying to get back to trying to convince you of ANYTHING. I was just curious as to what your response would be when actually presented with someone with personal experience.

    Predictably, you twisted yourself into a knot trying to sound knowledgeable when in actually you've just further exposed yourself for the fraud you are.

    I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to deal with you in real life.
    yes personal experience does count when you can prove to know something is true. your experience was only of some of you getting sick. not proof of convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you just believe it was convid. you can't prove to know that to be true. you can't even admit to yourself that you only believe convid is real. you don't know that to be true & your angry because your illusion is being highlighted. if you want to use words like absolutely & facts then you better bring proof of how you know your claims are true to the table


    You love saturating your posts with the words "claim", "proof", "facts", "beliefs". But you misuse these words because you don't know the meaning of them. So... as a public service to all... I will proceed to teach you the proper use of these words.

    For example...

    Beanz claims you're a "very gullible easily led plum."

    I disagree with him. "Gullible" means you might actually want to know the truth, but are easily misled or persuaded. So for Beanz to actually prove you're gullible, he would have to establish you actually want to know the truth.

    The "plum" part is just Beanz being a nicer human being than I am. Because my own personal claim is that...

    TitoFan claims you're a fucking moron.

    Now... that's both a claim and a belief. Of course, I would have to prove that.

    For starters, there's the gargantuan, global body of scientific evidence that is consistent both through time and space (has never wavered... is universally accepted)... that you so cavalierly wave off without any proof to the contrary.

    You demand proof of something, but when presented with just that... you claim it isn't proof, or at least not acceptable to your standards. Thus proving you have no clue of what proof actually constitutes.

    You're presented with facts... and you discount those. Thus proving you don't know what "facts" are either.

    So we're pretty much on our way to proving the "fucking moron" claim.

    Finally... you contradicted yourself horribly when you claimed you would accept personal experience as proof... but when presented with just that... you again dismissed it with nonsensical garbage which no one with a 3rd grade education or higher was able to comprehend.

    THIS... my dear dick... er... TIC... is the final nail on the coffin as far as any counterarguments regarding you being a fucking moron.

    Oh... and as seen from a boxing thread where you childishly take every comment made literally (even if it's meant to be comparative or figurative)... let me explain that there is no real nail nor any real coffin.

    They're just figures of speech... yet another concept I'm pretty sure escapes your atom-sized brain.

    Thus... I think we can all conclude that you are, in fact, a fucking moron.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,601
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey.

    Does personal experience count? Last November, several members of my family and myself attended a social function. Although we had tried to take all the necessary precautions, some of us got sick soon after. We all got sick at the same time... our symptoms were exactly what was being described as COVID symptoms... and fortunately we all came out of it fairly well. My own symptoms lasted about a week and a half. In talking to other people who attended that function, some of them got sick too.

    Now... I'm not interested in debating with you about whether it's "caught from outside the body, through the air or surfaces." You've made it clear you're not interested in what anyone else has to say.

    I'll just leave this here to lighten the general mood.


    yes personal experience does count. so not everyone got sick? i'm not interested in debating. i'm interested in knowing. are you saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of you got sick? i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true

    Glad you at least admit that personal experience does count. It would've been worrisome otherwise. Am I saying there are no other possibilities as to why some of us got sick? Absolutely. The timing... the symptoms... the circumstances. When I've backtracked and compiled all the data from those who actually attended the event... it becomes clear as day.

    So... you claim you're "interested" in what others know to be true? Well... here it is. I know the facts to be true. I'll just leave it at that.
    personal experience with isolating the virus from an infected person. proving they were infected from outside the body & the using that isolated virus to infect a healthy person from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. not your beliefs on what you think is true. you claim that there is absolutely no other possibility on why some of you got sick. i can name a number of other possibilities off the top of my head. you haven't even proved how you know covaids is real yet & are stating there is no other possibility. & you can't see the problem with that. backtracking & compiling data is not proving how you know covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. you can't claim beliefs to be facts until have proven them to be true


    Soooo..... first you say "yes, personal experience does count." Buuuuttt... when presented with personal experience you add the disclaimer "... with isolating the virus from an infected person... etc, etc.... blah, blah, blah."

    You claim you can (cough) "name a number of possibilities off the top of your head", as to why several of us would get sick at the same time... off the same social event... with exactly the same symptoms... all exactly as COVID symptoms are described. I see.

    Well... here's MY disclaimer.

    A while back I told you I couldn't give less of a shit whether you believed COVID, masks, vaccines, or not. After that... I stopped trying to talk sense into you... (although I've seen others stubbornly continue to do so).

    So don't take this as me trying to get back to trying to convince you of ANYTHING. I was just curious as to what your response would be when actually presented with someone with personal experience.

    Predictably, you twisted yourself into a knot trying to sound knowledgeable when in actually you've just further exposed yourself for the fraud you are.

    I feel sorry for anyone who actually has to deal with you in real life.
    yes personal experience does count when you can prove to know something is true. your experience was only of some of you getting sick. not proof of convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you just believe it was convid. you can't prove to know that to be true. you can't even admit to yourself that you only believe convid is real. you don't know that to be true & your angry because your illusion is being highlighted. if you want to use words like absolutely & facts then you better bring proof of how you know your claims are true to the table


    You love saturating your posts with the words "claim", "proof", "facts", "beliefs". But you misuse these words because you don't know the meaning of them. So... as a public service to all... I will proceed to teach you the proper use of these words.

    For example...

    Beanz claims you're a "very gullible easily led plum."

    I disagree with him. "Gullible" means you might actually want to know the truth, but are easily misled or persuaded. So for Beanz to actually prove you're gullible, he would have to establish you actually want to know the truth.

    The "plum" part is just Beanz being a nicer human being than I am. Because my own personal claim is that...

    TitoFan claims you're a fucking moron.

    Now... that's both a claim and a belief. Of course, I would have to prove that.

    For starters, there's the gargantuan, global body of scientific evidence that is consistent both through time and space (has never wavered... is universally accepted)... that you so cavalierly wave off without any proof to the contrary.

    You demand proof of something, but when presented with just that... you claim it isn't proof, or at least not acceptable to your standards. Thus proving you have no clue of what proof actually constitutes.

    You're presented with facts... and you discount those. Thus proving you don't know what "facts" are either.

    So we're pretty much on our way to proving the "fucking moron" claim.

    Finally... you contradicted yourself horribly when you claimed you would accept personal experience as proof... but when presented with just that... you again dismissed it with nonsensical garbage which no one with a 3rd grade education or higher was able to comprehend.

    THIS... my dear dick... er... TIC... is the final nail on the coffin as far as any counterarguments regarding you being a fucking moron.

    Oh... and as seen from a boxing thread where you childishly take every comment made literally (even if it's meant to be comparative or figurative)... let me explain that there is no real nail nor any real coffin.

    They're just figures of speech... yet another concept I'm pretty sure escapes your atom-sized brain.

    Thus... I think we can all conclude that you are, in fact, a fucking moron.
    believing what so called experts say is just you believing them & it's also a fallacy. you have presented no proof or facts to prove your beliefs to be true. i am only interested in personal experience. that is why i keep asking how you know your belief is true. why would you bring up so called experts when i am asking you to prove your belief? you make stupid statements in boxing threads & i highlight them. little chico bean all bent because i won't accept his belief until he can prove it to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,192
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1784
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,777
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1792
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Well, we have an "overachieving" nutcase.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing