Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 638

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

    No.

    I am talking about YOU.

    I would like YOU to tell me the difference between knowing and believing.

    YOU are the one telling everyone it is of crucial importance, so the least YOU can do, is explain it.

    YOU are the one who said


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    So it is YOU not other people who needs to explain how someone can know something to be true.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #557
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either

    Nearly forgot


    5. You claim that I am a spastic and the both Primo and Kirkland are retards


    PROOF please
    To be fair , he’s probably right about me!
    In all seriousness, I fucking admire your painstaking research skills to find things our mate has quoted. Personally I wouldn’t bother going to the trouble for the clown.
    i don't think i called you a retard. i think seven times larry is a retard. problem is i don't waste my time with him so just dismiss him. i don't care if you believe what i say. i'm not trying to convince anyone that they have to. but we have clowns here still trying to make me believe their fantasy
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    seems like a distraction from the question i am asking. why would you need to keep using this tactic if you know something to be real & you want me to know it as well?
    You are the one distracting from the fact that you are again bottling out and running away, after insisting that you would prove anything you claimed to be true.

    These are just examples here from this thread to make it really simple and straightforward for you.

    It is not a tactic, it is a genuine request to gain an insight into what you think constitutes proof of knowing something to be real.

    There are 5 examples for you to work thru methodically and give us all some insight into this amazing level of knowledge that allows you to believe that compared to you everyone else is an idiot.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #559
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

    No.

    I am talking about YOU.

    I would like YOU to tell me the difference between knowing and believing.

    YOU are the one telling everyone it is of crucial importance, so the least YOU can do, is explain it.

    YOU are the one who said


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    So it is YOU not other people who needs to explain how someone can know something to be true.
    i know you are stupid but you just talked about research scientists in your post. that is not you retard. i don't care what you would like seven times larry. i'm not interested in your belief until you can prove to me how you know it to be true. you can have your belief. i just want no part of it
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    seems like a distraction from the question i am asking. why would you need to keep using this tactic if you know something to be real & you want me to know it as well?
    You are the one distracting from the fact that you are again bottling out and running away, after insisting that you would prove anything you claimed to be true.

    These are just examples here from this thread to make it really simple and straightforward for you.

    It is not a tactic, it is a genuine request to gain an insight into what you think constitutes proof of knowing something to be real.

    There are 5 examples for you to work thru methodically and give us all some insight into this amazing level of knowledge that allows you to believe that compared to you everyone else is an idiot.
    i don't care if you believe me or not. use the information as you will. i'm not trying to convince you. unlike you i don't care if you believe anything i say. unlike you who is angry that i won't buy into your fantasy
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

    No.

    I am talking about YOU.

    I would like YOU to tell me the difference between knowing and believing.

    YOU are the one telling everyone it is of crucial importance, so the least YOU can do, is explain it.

    YOU are the one who said


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    So it is YOU not other people who needs to explain how someone can know something to be true.
    i know you are stupid but you just talked about research scientists in your post. that is not you retard. i don't care what you would like seven times larry. i'm not interested in your belief until you can prove to me how you know it to be true. you can have your belief. i just want no part of it

    You don't even believe I am stupid let alone know it.


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    Are your words.


    They apply to research scientists. They KNOW things to be true, Far more than you or I will ever be able to, on many subjects, and certainly on the subject of viruses.


    Nobody will ever be able to prove anything to you ever, because you have already made it clear you have no interest in facts, evidence, research, data, or even personal experience.


    You are happy to live in cloud cuckoo land where you fantastical beliefs trump the real world every time.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,694
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2057
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?


    I’m so angry at you lot.

    Manny Pacquiaio has just retired.

    That is because you all stopped believing that he existed …. and, pouf, he disappeared in a puff of dust. He could no longer exist because you people stopped believing in him.

    Bastards
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    seems like a distraction from the question i am asking. why would you need to keep using this tactic if you know something to be real & you want me to know it as well?
    You are the one distracting from the fact that you are again bottling out and running away, after insisting that you would prove anything you claimed to be true.

    These are just examples here from this thread to make it really simple and straightforward for you.

    It is not a tactic, it is a genuine request to gain an insight into what you think constitutes proof of knowing something to be real.

    There are 5 examples for you to work thru methodically and give us all some insight into this amazing level of knowledge that allows you to believe that compared to you everyone else is an idiot.
    i don't care if you believe me or not. use the information as you will. i'm not trying to convince you. unlike you i don't care if you believe anything i say. unlike you who is angry that i won't buy into your fantasy

    The only angry little fella here is you. I am not the one resorting to calling people spastics or retards or chico bean, or any of that childish crap.

    The problem is you have not given anyone any information to use for anything. You entire nothing burger is


    " there is a difference between knowing and believing "


    It is barely one step up from the lyrics to Agadoo when it comes to philosophical insight.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

    I’m so angry at you lot.

    Manny Pacquiaio has just retired.

    That is because you all stopped believing that he existed …. and, pouf, he disappeared in a puff of dust. He could no longer exist because you people stopped believing in him.

    Bastards
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #566
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true

    they are false equivalencies. you are claiming that it is demonstrable that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to be proven to be true. most of us know people who have been sick & have visited hospitals. number two is a presupposition. assuming convid is real before proving it. people still have the right to not take tests, vaccines or wear masks. men are real & box. all real demonstrable things. your turn. please demonstrate how you isolated the virus from one person & confirmed they were infected from outside the body. then used that isolated virus to infect a healthy person through the air or off surfaces
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,694
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2057
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    ​Manny Pacquiaio
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,243
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true

    they are false equivalencies. you are claiming that it is demonstrable that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to be proven to be true. most of us know people who have been sick & have visited hospitals. number two is a presupposition. assuming convid is real before proving it. people still have the right to not take tests, vaccines or wear masks. men are real & box. all real demonstrable things. your turn. please demonstrate how you isolated the virus from one person & confirmed they were infected from outside the body. then used that isolated virus to infect a healthy person through the air or off surfaces

    No

    They are not false equivalencies at all and I don't even think you understand what that term even means.


    There is nothing fallacious in me suggesting that you enlighten us as to why you expect us to believe a second hand story from you about your supposed friend supposedly getting sick after supposedly getting a vaccine shot the supposedly gave him a heart attack, when you are unwilling to believe far more easily verifiable accounts of thousands of experts and the experiences of friends and family who have become ill after catching covid.


    Number 2 and let us remind other here what that is

    Your claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"



    is only a presupposition in your mind.

    Nobody else is suggesting that covid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces is false and so your claim that somehow your being an example of anything is neither true, implied or assumed.

    It is a wild claim you have yet to provide any proof of. A fairy tale belief.


    Number 3

    Your claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick


    is not proved by your claim "that people still have the right to not take tests, vaccines or wear masks"

    I might just as well have said I have never worn a mask or taken a lateral flow test or PCR test for Covid because it is not a legal requirement her to do so. I would be lying, as i have taken two lateral flow tests this week and one PCR after getting ill at an event. Does that prove that covid doesn't exist because I had 4 of the five most common symptoms that double vaccinated people have? Of course not.

    You are claiming that you never getting sick should be accepted by us all as a real and demonstrable thing that disputes the existence of covid, and yet we should ignore the millions of cases of people getting sick from covid, verified by professionals and and some cases ourselves and just believe you.

    The same as your ridiculous idea that the fact that men are real and some box is somehow evidence that Pacquaio exists.

    How do you know?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  14. #569
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

    when i start making claims that things are real feel free to call me out on it to prove them to be true

    they are false equivalencies. you are claiming that it is demonstrable that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that claim needs to be proven to be true. most of us know people who have been sick & have visited hospitals. number two is a presupposition. assuming convid is real before proving it. people still have the right to not take tests, vaccines or wear masks. men are real & box. all real demonstrable things. your turn. please demonstrate how you isolated the virus from one person & confirmed they were infected from outside the body. then used that isolated virus to infect a healthy person through the air or off surfaces

    No

    They are not false equivalencies at all and I don't even think you understand what that term even means.


    There is nothing fallacious in me suggesting that you enlighten us as to why you expect us to believe a second hand story from you about your supposed friend supposedly getting sick after supposedly getting a vaccine shot the supposedly gave him a heart attack, when you are unwilling to believe far more easily verifiable accounts of thousands of experts and the experiences of friends and family who have become ill after catching covid.


    Number 2 and let us remind other here what that is

    Your claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"



    is only a presupposition in your mind.

    Nobody else is suggesting that covid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces is false and so your claim that somehow your being an example of anything is neither true, implied or assumed.

    It is a wild claim you have yet to provide any proof of. A fairy tale belief.


    Number 3

    Your claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick


    is not proved by your claim "that people still have the right to not take tests, vaccines or wear masks"

    I might just as well have said I have never worn a mask or taken a lateral flow test or PCR test for Covid because it is not a legal requirement her to do so. I would be lying, as i have taken two lateral flow tests this week and one PCR after getting ill at an event. Does that prove that covid doesn't exist because I had 4 of the five most common symptoms that double vaccinated people have? Of course not.

    You are claiming that you never getting sick should be accepted by us all as a real and demonstrable thing that disputes the existence of covid, and yet we should ignore the millions of cases of people getting sick from covid, verified by professionals and and some cases ourselves and just believe you.

    The same as your ridiculous idea that the fact that men are real and some box is somehow evidence that Pacquaio exists.

    How do you know?
    they are false equivalencies. because you are comparing things that you can demonstrate for yourself to something that you can't demonstrate. i never said the vaccine gave my friend a heart attack. this is why i dismiss you because you keep lying & making things up. fact is people get sick & go to hospitals. the claim spastic which you claimed yourself is a demonstrable fact is that convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. that is the claim that needs to be proved to be true. the assumption is that convid is real without proving that to be true retard. choosing not to wear a mask, vaccinate or get tested is my right. people use their rights everyday. you don't have to believe me. but they are my rights. me never getting sick & other people getting sick is not proof of you demonstrating convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you don't have to believe me but it is not proof of your claim being demonstrated. calling in so called professionals is a fallacy retard because i am asking you to demonstrate your claims. i never said anything about pac. men are real & men box. demonstrable. unlike your claims of convid being a virus caught from outside the body through the air oe off surfaces. so can you drop all the red herrings & stay on the topic of the question. you didn't even demonstrate your claims to be true. that is fine because you can believe what you want. keep your belief. i'm not interested until you back your claims up. why are you so desperate to get me onboard with you fantasy? all you have to do is demonstrate what you claimed to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,678
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

    No.

    I am talking about YOU.

    I would like YOU to tell me the difference between knowing and believing.

    YOU are the one telling everyone it is of crucial importance, so the least YOU can do, is explain it.

    YOU are the one who said


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    So it is YOU not other people who needs to explain how someone can know something to be true.
    i know you are stupid but you just talked about research scientists in your post. that is not you retard. i don't care what you would like seven times larry. i'm not interested in your belief until you can prove to me how you know it to be true. you can have your belief. i just want no part of it

    You don't even believe I am stupid let alone know it.


    'i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"


    Are your words.


    They apply to research scientists. They KNOW things to be true, Far more than you or I will ever be able to, on many subjects, and certainly on the subject of viruses.


    Nobody will ever be able to prove anything to you ever, because you have already made it clear you have no interest in facts, evidence, research, data, or even personal experience.


    You are happy to live in cloud cuckoo land where you fantastical beliefs trump the real world every time.
    i know you're stupid because you keep using fallacies. i am talking to you & the claims you made which you still haven't demonstrated to be true. bring a research scientist in here & i'll talk to that person directly as well. you haven't provided one piece of proof to demonstrate your claims
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing