Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  222
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quarantine thing isn't all that's it's cracked up to be . Guess I shouldn't be whining slight symptoms, fever near a week in. The head fog and discombobulation are the real deal. Haven't heard much on it but my tongue had a feel like it was 'burned' and what looked like a couple white spots on the tip. Strangest thing, never lost taste completely but it's off a bit. Feels like you're eating taffy but cannot get it completely off your tongue if that makes sense. On the positive side the home has never been cleaner and recaulked the bath and shower without incident .

First time? You're vaccinated, right? So basically you still got it, but with mild symptoms.
    Can't wait to leave COVID in the rearview mirror... even if only to see it crop up as a seasonal disease ala the flu.
    Actually I haven't been. Had some concerns of prior severe vacs reaction when younger. We had a total of 5 people contract it and have to tell you it's bizarre how random symptoms are. Two in their 20's somehow got it much worse and were vaccinated prior, but no boosters since?! Everyone is pushing to get the antibody infusion treatment now. My fever fooked off late last night but head aches and just a lethargic 'foggy' feel remain. Numbers all in all are dropping in the South but I don't wish this on anyone at all.
    wait so two in their twenties who were vaccinated were sick worse than you & you aren't vaccinated? at least you were able to clean up your place & rechaulk the bath & shower
    Yeh that was the case in this instance. One had asthma . Though both worked in direct contact two days straight with carrier where I had all of an hour around all of them. Not that I know if that increases severity but I consider myself the lucky one. Also didn't run about still carrying on around others as normal and did the isolated thing since.

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.businessinsider.com/coli...ticism-2021-10

"Right-wing media are using Colin Powell's death to push their anti-vaccine agenda"

Right-wing media?? How about the right-wing media PLUS... the entire anti-vaxxer sheep community?

After all... that an 84-year old man with multiple myeloma, which totally suppresses the body's immune system... should die because of COVID complications even after being fully vaccinated, well... that should about prove it... right?

That does it. Throw the damn things in the garbage.

If anyone needs more proof, I may have heard of a fully vaccinated man, healthy man who died after being run over by a car.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone checked if their pharmacies are using comirnaty yet? anyone know what the legal distinctions & certain differences are? as it states it has the same formulation as the eua authorized vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coli...ticism-2021-10

"Right-wing media are using Colin Powell's death to push their anti-vaccine agenda"

Right-wing media?? How about the right-wing media PLUS... the entire anti-vaxxer sheep community?

After all... that an 84-year old man with multiple myeloma, which totally suppresses the body's immune system... should die because of COVID complications even after being fully vaccinated, well... that should about prove it... right?

That does it. Throw the damn things in the garbage.

If anyone needs more proof, I may have heard of a fully vaccinated man, healthy man who died after being run over by a car.

I tried to read a few responses on the FOX site, was hard. Somehow Powell needs to be in hell -because he lied to the world. The invasion was all his fault. He lost his way. The people who claim to believe in Jesus...wow, they have the same fucked up demeanor as those who chanted Hoseanna for Jesus on one day and hang his ass the next day...
    He constantly fought verbal battles with the believers....never the fallen. Just the ones claiming they know God. Different era, millinium same religous hypocrisy.
    The comments about Powell on FOX is just sad.

MF2017
    18 October, 2021

Replying to impeachbiden2021
    Colin Powell was wrong quite often.

cinortyek597
    18 October, 2021

Replying to impeachbiden2021
    It's pretty hard to unite hard working Americans with those that want to freeload off those hard working Americans. The Dems have indoctrinated the lazy to believe they are owed a free living.

🤡HarrisAndBidenSuck🤡
    18 October, 2021

Replying to 33Sarge
    Yeah right, a good person who spoke at the Democratic Convention and fully endorsed Joe Biden.

sandy0356
    18 October, 2021

Replying to aocistoblame
    I agree with you and add his complete turn around when Obama ran for President. He, like many others, supported Obama cause of skin color. All those years of conservative activity went out the window.

JesMyOpinion
    18 October, 2021

Replying to trilitetra160
    And we are far weaker now in the eyes of our adversaries. If Powell had been qualified as SOS, he would certainly have known that fact, but he wasn't.

There are a few posts mixed in sharing the sadness I had of reading how the pro-fox crowd claim it is being politisized-- by the left. Not by them.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/col...etary-of-state
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information