Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Again... not wanting to get into it with anybody, but certain things should be considered.

1. Symptomatology - It's been 2 full years of the virus now. Plenty of time to have collected eons upon eons of data from people sharing the same symptoms in order to draw the necessary conclusions regarding the existence of the virus.
    2. History of vaccines - It's not a new technology. Vaccines are over 100 years old. Difference is... we didn't have social media "experts" or influencers back then. So people got the vaccines and diseases were put under control. Today we're at a distinct disadvantage.
    3. Personal experiences - At this point many if not most people have either had COVID or known someone who did. They've experienced the symptoms... they've been able to distinguish between having and not having the vaccine (and its effect).

Vaccines in the past provided cures and stopped epidemics and pandemics. But while technology has advanced in the past 100 years... people have honestly become more stupid.
    correlation is not proof of causation. the alleged symptoms are numerous & again are not proof of you knowing the virus exists. one hundred years could be considered young in regards to mankind. people have been told they had convid & known someone who was told they did. they may have experienced symptoms but that is not proof of the cause of those symptoms. i'm only interested in what you know to be true, not what you believe. people have become more stupid because they prefer to believe something rather than know it to be true & they prefer their interpretation of something rather than proving that to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Again... not wanting to get into it with anybody, but certain things should be considered.

1. Symptomatology - It's been 2 full years of the virus now. Plenty of time to have collected eons upon eons of data from people sharing the same symptoms in order to draw the necessary conclusions regarding the existence of the virus.
    2. History of vaccines - It's not a new technology. Vaccines are over 100 years old. Difference is... we didn't have social media "experts" or influencers back then. So people got the vaccines and diseases were put under control. Today we're at a distinct disadvantage.
    3. Personal experiences - At this point many if not most people have either had COVID or known someone who did. They've experienced the symptoms... they've been able to distinguish between having and not having the vaccine (and its effect).

Vaccines in the past provided cures and stopped epidemics and pandemics. But while technology has advanced in the past 100 years... people have honestly become more stupid.
    correlation is not proof of causation. the alleged symptoms are numerous & again are not proof of you knowing the virus exists. one hundred years could be considered young in regards to mankind. people have been told they had convid & known someone who was told they did. they may have experienced symptoms but that is not proof of the cause of those symptoms. i'm only interested in what you know to be true, not what you believe. people have become more stupid because they prefer to believe something rather than know it to be true & they prefer their interpretation of something rather than proving that to be true

Reliability of correlations increases with sample size. And there's infinitely more than enough sample size in this case to establish stable correlation. But I'm not interested in discussing statistics with you.

And again... I'm not interested in what you're "only interested in." I feel I've stated that enough, and don't feel the need to elaborate further.

Thankfully your numbers are dwindling. There will always be pockets of people who hold on to those misguided beliefs. But hopefully they'll continue to decrease and become insignificant enough to not get in the way of proven science and medicine.

But hey... good luck with your beliefs.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reliability of correlations increases with sample size. And there's infinitely more than enough sample size in this case to establish stable correlation. But I'm not interested in discussing statistics with you.

And again... I'm not interested in what you're "only interested in." I feel I've stated that enough, and don't feel the need to elaborate further.

Thankfully your numbers are dwindling. There will always be pockets of people who hold on to those misguided beliefs. But hopefully they'll continue to decrease and become insignificant enough to not get in the way of proven science and medicine.

But hey... good luck with your beliefs.

you have had the vaccine so you have a bias & are unable to even think that you could be wrong. i am asking for proof of the claim the convid is a virus caught from outside the body & passed on through the air or off surfaces. after two years none has been provided. correlation does not imply causation or prove causation. i'm not interested in statistics either. they can be misleading. i'm only interested in claims that can be proved to be true. it's been two years. surely it would have got to me by now. some pandemic where i haven't taken any precautions & still haven't even been ill. please tell me about the science you have conducted to prove convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. & i could give you a list of approved medicines that have been recalled as msm tells or tell you about ignaz semmelweis as msm tells us who's ideas of doctors basically washing hands were rejected by the medical community only one hundred & fifty odd years ago. deaths from medical errors are allegedly huge each year. the so called experts are not infallible. pfizer has been a habitual offender. too big to nail cnn once said. you are still unable to understand that it is you that has a belief & you are free to hold that belief. until you can prove it to be true though, that is all it is. you are not interested in finding & proving the truth, you are only interested in upholding your belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just had my booster. I know I can still catch and spread covid 19 but the chances are less.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had the booster on 17th December. Mate tested positive who I'd been out with on 22nd so I got tested and confirmed positive on 26th.

Had runny nose, sore throat and bad ears and headache. Most of that gone now but I'm just absolutely knackered still. Am sleeping ten hours a day which I've not done since I was a student in 90s.

I never thought for one minute the vaccine or booster stopped you getting it. Just stopped you getting it badly.

On the 20th December my mum rang me at 6 in the morning. My heart was pounding when I saw her name come up and I just assumed my dad had died. She was in a state and told me my cousin had died (there are 8 of us to 4 sisters). She was 52, massive heart attack and not felt right since the booster less than 48 hours before. Post mortem not yet been done. Might not be booster related. Who knows.

My mates dad also had booster two weeks ago and had mild heart attack within 72 hours. In the hospital ward there were two young lads in their 20s who'd had heart episodes also (not sure if it was after a first, second dose or booster).

I try not to read shit and I'm sure it will all be watered down officially.

Just relaying facts.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry to hear about your loss Mark TKO.

My nephew in his late 20's was hospitalised in autumn and he never had any vaccine as he thought he did not need the vaccine. He needed help with his breathing.

My wife had it earlier this month but none of us did and we went for PCR tests regularly. She is clear now. Sister and brother in law picked it a week or two ago and they have isolated.

This variant is far more contagious, and I know more people than ever that have had it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all fairness we've all had different COVID or vaccine-related experiences... and it shapes how we feel and what we believe. I have a brother who got the first vaccine shot a while back, and while waiting for his 2nd shot, developed Bell's Palsy. It didn't last... but it scared him off the 2nd shot. His daughter is totally anti-vax... and she's also done a number on him which basically nailed it down that he would never get the 2nd shot. Everyone else in the family is fully vaccinated. Not long ago I sat in the waiting room of a medical office... and got involved in a conversation with an older lady who was totally anti-vax. She was adamant and even angry about it.

Point is... sometimes people can have a vaccine... and then later coincidentally suffer from an unrelated medical condition... and the reflex would naturally be to blame it on the vaccine. The truth is nobody really knows most of the time, and fears should be respected. My brother misses out on a lot of events because he cannot produce a complete vaccination card. He's aware of this, but still refuses to go through with his shots. I can't say I blame him.

At this point all we can do is hope that this whole COVID/Delta/Omicron thing dies down sometime in the new year. Meanwhile, vaccines continue to exist and help not only with COVID, but with many other diseases. I got a shingles vaccine not too long ago, after reading about and knowing other people who had gotten the shingles and saying it was the worst thing ever. That prompted me to get the vaccine. I'm even considering whether or not to get an influenza vaccine at some point. What I always consider is that vaccine technology is not new by any means. If it was, I might be more skeptical. But I remember getting vaccines for things like polio when I was a child.

Bottom line is... getting vaccines (or not) shouldn't be a cause for warfare between people. I doubt it was ever this bad before... which leads me to believe that we have advanced in many things... but have regressed in others.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I had the booster on 17th December. Mate tested positive who I'd been out with on 22nd so I got tested and confirmed positive on 26th.

Had runny nose, sore throat and bad ears and headache. Most of that gone now but I'm just absolutely knackered still. Am sleeping ten hours a day which I've not done since I was a student in 90s.

I never thought for one minute the vaccine or booster stopped you getting it. Just stopped you getting it badly.

On the 20th December my mum rang me at 6 in the morning. My heart was pounding when I saw her name come up and I just assumed my dad had died. She was in a state and told me my cousin had died (there are 8 of us to 4 sisters). She was 52, massive heart attack and not felt right since the booster less than 48 hours before. Post mortem not yet been done. Might not be booster related. Who knows.

My mates dad also had booster two weeks ago and had mild heart attack within 72 hours. In the hospital ward there were two young lads in their 20s who'd had heart episodes also (not sure if it was after a first, second dose or booster).

I try not to read shit and I'm sure it will all be watered down officially.

Just relaying facts.
    i am sorry to hear this news mark tko. i am always wary of what the causation is because we don't really know. i also had a friend who had heart issues not long after receiving his vaccine. i also know at least four other people that have had health issues since their vaccines. i also know others that haven't had any issues. i only hope those that take the vaccine remain healthy & the same for those that don't

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss Mark TKO.

My nephew in his late 20's was hospitalised in autumn and he never had any vaccine as he thought he did not need the vaccine. He needed help with his breathing.

My wife had it earlier this month but none of us did and we went for PCR tests regularly. She is clear now. Sister and brother in law picked it a week or two ago and they have isolated.

This variant is far more contagious, and I know more people than ever that have had it.
    how do you know what was causing your nephews breathing issues? how do you know your wife had it? how do you know what it is & how did you prove this to be true? how did your sister & brother pick it up & how did you prove this to be true? you can believe all that, that is your right, but unless you can prove those claim to be true they are only beliefs

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all fairness we've all had different COVID or vaccine-related experiences... and it shapes how we feel and what we believe. I have a brother who got the first vaccine shot a while back, and while waiting for his 2nd shot, developed Bell's Palsy. It didn't last... but it scared him off the 2nd shot. His daughter is totally anti-vax... and she's also done a number on him which basically nailed it down that he would never get the 2nd shot. Everyone else in the family is fully vaccinated. Not long ago I sat in the waiting room of a medical office... and got involved in a conversation with an older lady who was totally anti-vax. She was adamant and even angry about it.

Point is... sometimes people can have a vaccine... and then later coincidentally suffer from an unrelated medical condition... and the reflex would naturally be to blame it on the vaccine. The truth is nobody really knows most of the time, and fears should be respected. My brother misses out on a lot of events because he cannot produce a complete vaccination card. He's aware of this, but still refuses to go through with his shots. I can't say I blame him.

At this point all we can do is hope that this whole COVID/Delta/Omicron thing dies down sometime in the new year. Meanwhile, vaccines continue to exist and help not only with COVID, but with many other diseases. I got a shingles vaccine not too long ago, after reading about and knowing other people who had gotten the shingles and saying it was the worst thing ever. That prompted me to get the vaccine. I'm even considering whether or not to get an influenza vaccine at some point. What I always consider is that vaccine technology is not new by any means. If it was, I might be more skeptical. But I remember getting vaccines for things like polio when I was a child.

Bottom line is... getting vaccines (or not) shouldn't be a cause for warfare between people. I doubt it was ever this bad before... which leads me to believe that we have advanced in many things... but have regressed in others.
    i wish people could think that way about convid. people get ill all the time, everyday. must be convid. doesn't mean it's convid. that doesn't prove the cause is convid. but if it's after a vaccine, oh there could be many possibilities. that's what fear & programming will do. how has a convid vaccine helped me? i have been healthy all this time without the nonsense. you are free to do what you want with you life & i would hope you feel the same way towards my life. i'm not anti vaxx. i think you should have as many as you want. i just don't want any. doesn't mean i have to hate you. problem is people are being coerced into getting them to keep their jobs, businesses have had to close, lockdown because of government restrictions. black, free markets have been running this whole time but many business have not been able to survive. vaccines do have adverse effects on some people unfortunately. i don't think big pharma is wanting to kill us all off. they may be wanting to thin the herd starting with the elderly who are a strain on the system but i do think they want to make people ill enough that they need to rely on medication for the rest of their life. if i was running the scam i would infect five percent of each set of shots at a time, that way it wouldn't be so obvious as if everyone got sick at once from one shot. the rest would just be placebo's & i'd sit back & watch us turn on each other

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just had a positive PCR to confirm what the LFT had already indicated. Very thankful to have had two shots and a booster as this is not just like a bad cold or flu but it could be much worse for someone like myself. Thankfully my wife has tested negative but there is no way I can isolate from her as her primary carer. We think she already had it.

My unvaccinated daughter had it and it could have finished her off. She was very ill and had to rely on steroids and lot of other medical help to pull her thru.

TIC you just sound like a piece of work with zero insight or empathy. You not having caught Covid proves nothing and your insistence on calling it convid and droning on and on telling the adults in the room they don't know shit is not helping you.

All you do is repeat other people's ideas and have yet to show anything but sheep like tendencies and no evidence of critical thinking or common sense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very sorry to hear about your family Mark.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Just had a positive PCR to confirm what the LFT had already indicated. Very thankful to have had two shots and a booster as this is not just like a bad cold or flu but it could be much worse for someone like myself. Thankfully my wife has tested negative but there is no way I can isolate from her as her primary carer. We think she already had it.

My unvaccinated daughter had it and it could have finished her off. She was very ill and had to rely on steroids and lot of other medical help to pull her thru.

TIC you just sound like a piece of work with zero insight or empathy. You not having caught Covid proves nothing and your insistence on calling it convid and droning on and on telling the adults in the room they don't know shit is not helping you.

All you do is repeat other people's ideas and have yet to show anything but sheep like tendencies and no evidence of critical thinking or common sense.
    i have empathy for anyone that is ill. i have no time for their beliefs on the causation. you haven't provided any details on what you have done to prove what you believe convid is. i don't want to be apart of your psychosis seven times spergy. i am not telling people they don't know shit, i am asking how they know what they believe is true. take your time to read that spastic. how do you know & what have you done to prove what you believe convid is, to be true? me not being ill in the last two years of a so called pandemic shows all your talk & beliefs to be utter bullshit. lets talk critical thinking & common sense & science. just tell me how you isolated covid nineteen aka sars cor two virus in human beings to know that it is real

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have empathy for anyone that is ill. i have no time for their beliefs on the causation. you haven't provided any details on what you have done to prove what you believe convid is. i don't want to be apart of your psychosis seven times spergy. i am not telling people they don't know shit, i am asking how they know what they believe is true. take your time to read that spastic. how do you know & what have you done to prove what you believe convid is, to be true? me not being ill in the last two years of a so called pandemic shows all your talk & beliefs to be utter bullshit. lets talk critical thinking & common sense & science. just tell me how you isolated covid nineteen aka sars cor two virus in human beings to know that it is real
    Ha!

Imagine how many false actors and unbelievable coincidences would need to conspire and line up to make your ridiculous assertions plausible. You have always been the one relying on farcical beliefs. You have still not provided a shred of evidence and never will be able to.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha!

Imagine how many false actors and unbelievable coincidences would need to conspire and line up to make your ridiculous assertions plausible. You have always been the one relying on farcical beliefs. You have still not provided a shred of evidence and never will be able to.
    that's not proof of how you isolated convid spergy. you believe convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i am asking you to prove how you know that belief is true. hurry up, it's only been two years for you to prove your belief is real, what's the hold up? how do you know & what have you done to prove convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information