Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  281
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 840

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #706
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC what you have repeatedly been doing is lying.

    You claim to be trying to tell us all the difference between knowing and believing and yet when asked what that is, you fail to articulate it clearly.

    What experience have you had of isolating a virus and testing it in a lab?
    Do you accept the fact that there are thousands in fact probably millions of people in the world whose expertise in this field far exceeds our own?

    And again why do you not accept the long accepted scientific method of asking a question

    How is covid transmitted?

    Then you researching that question.
    Looking at existing virus transmission and creating the hypothesis that like the flu, covid is passed by droplets.

    You then test this hypothesis and find out that actually that doesn't seem to be completely born out by the experiments and data, and that actually it seems the new covid virus is dangerous when both aerosols and droplets containing large amounts of the live virus are present in the air.

    That is why superspreader events occur and why masks are useful in slowing the chances of them occuring.

    What you are asking everyone to do is to ignore the scientific method and trust faith and believe in you or themselves and other people with no expertise, ignoring science, experiments, data, real world experience and knowledge.
    the difference between knowing & believing is that everyone knows a claim to be true & can test the claim themselves & prove it true. like reducing the temperature of water to turn it into ice. so called experts are not your seven times larry. you & i are talking remember. what others have allegedly done is not what you have done, it is just you putting your faith in what others have told you. i am asking you directly larry, what scientific method did you use to isolate convid?
    You have already claimed medical expertise is a fallacy so you would not accept any evidence presented to you. Reducing the temperature of water to change its state requires none of the expertise or equipment needed to isolate the covid virus for testing.

    Even if I did aquire the expertise and then went in person to a suitable lab and tested my own sample you would not accept that anyway. It would still be according to your criteria an example of you not knowing something but rather just believing something.

    The virus has been repeatedly isolated outside of the body and because of that PCR tests are very, very accurate.

    You not being able to understand basic science is proof of nothing but your own very visible intellectual limits.

    You don't even understand that knowing and believing in philosophical terms are often just abstractions meaning the same thing. Beliefs can be maps of reality that observations and testing can prove to be true. That is literally how the scientific method works.

    You hijacking this thread as though you were the arbiter of everyone's reality is an example of a false belief in your own relevance.

    You have asserted something without any evidence and so therefore your claim can be dismissed. In fact your claim is so extraordinary it requires extraordinary evidence and you have presented nothing but your own illogical fairy tale like belief system.

    You not believing in experts is very telling. No wonder you come across like a frightened child.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #707
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #708
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC what you have repeatedly been doing is lying.

    You claim to be trying to tell us all the difference between knowing and believing and yet when asked what that is, you fail to articulate it clearly.

    What experience have you had of isolating a virus and testing it in a lab?
    Do you accept the fact that there are thousands in fact probably millions of people in the world whose expertise in this field far exceeds our own?

    And again why do you not accept the long accepted scientific method of asking a question

    How is covid transmitted?

    Then you researching that question.
    Looking at existing virus transmission and creating the hypothesis that like the flu, covid is passed by droplets.

    You then test this hypothesis and find out that actually that doesn't seem to be completely born out by the experiments and data, and that actually it seems the new covid virus is dangerous when both aerosols and droplets containing large amounts of the live virus are present in the air.

    That is why superspreader events occur and why masks are useful in slowing the chances of them occuring.

    What you are asking everyone to do is to ignore the scientific method and trust faith and believe in you or themselves and other people with no expertise, ignoring science, experiments, data, real world experience and knowledge.
    the difference between knowing & believing is that everyone knows a claim to be true & can test the claim themselves & prove it true. like reducing the temperature of water to turn it into ice. so called experts are not your seven times larry. you & i are talking remember. what others have allegedly done is not what you have done, it is just you putting your faith in what others have told you. i am asking you directly larry, what scientific method did you use to isolate convid?
    You have already claimed medical expertise is a fallacy so you would not accept any evidence presented to you. Reducing the temperature of water to change its state requires none of the expertise or equipment needed to isolate the covid virus for testing.

    Even if I did aquire the expertise and then went in person to a suitable lab and tested my own sample you would not accept that anyway. It would still be according to your criteria an example of you not knowing something but rather just believing something.

    The virus has been repeatedly isolated outside of the body and because of that PCR tests are very, very accurate.

    You not being able to understand basic science is proof of nothing but your own very visible intellectual limits.

    You don't even understand that knowing and believing in philosophical terms are often just abstractions meaning the same thing. Beliefs can be maps of reality that observations and testing can prove to be true. That is literally how the scientific method works.

    You hijacking this thread as though you were the arbiter of everyone's reality is an example of a false belief in your own relevance.

    You have asserted something without any evidence and so therefore your claim can be dismissed. In fact your claim is so extraordinary it requires extraordinary evidence and you have presented nothing but your own illogical fairy tale like belief system.

    You not believing in experts is very telling. No wonder you come across like a frightened child.
    you claiming medical expertise is a fallacy because it is nothing you have done. the question is asked directly to you larry. reducing the temperature of water to turn it to ice has nothing to do with convid spastic. it is an example of a claim that everyone can prove themselves & know to be true. please tell me how you isolated convid from outside the body. i have asked for the scientific method you used to isolate it & still have received nothing from you. i am asking a question to highlight belief over knowing. the claim is the covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. please tell me how you know this & what you have done to prove this true. you talking about so called experts is a fallacy. you are claiming that something must be true because it is believed by someone who said to be an authority on the subject. it is not proof of what you have done to prove your belief to be true. i wouldn't expect a spastic to use sound logic
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #709
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #710
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    42,369
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4901
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    I believe I knew close individuals who have died after testing multi positives for this Covid shat. Fact. That I now know. On a side note this is why I wanted zombies with my pandemic . Seems like it would make things much much clearer and immediately clear cut.

  6. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC what you have repeatedly been doing is lying.

    You claim to be trying to tell us all the difference between knowing and believing and yet when asked what that is, you fail to articulate it clearly.

    What experience have you had of isolating a virus and testing it in a lab?
    Do you accept the fact that there are thousands in fact probably millions of people in the world whose expertise in this field far exceeds our own?

    And again why do you not accept the long accepted scientific method of asking a question

    How is covid transmitted?

    Then you researching that question.
    Looking at existing virus transmission and creating the hypothesis that like the flu, covid is passed by droplets.

    You then test this hypothesis and find out that actually that doesn't seem to be completely born out by the experiments and data, and that actually it seems the new covid virus is dangerous when both aerosols and droplets containing large amounts of the live virus are present in the air.

    That is why superspreader events occur and why masks are useful in slowing the chances of them occuring.

    What you are asking everyone to do is to ignore the scientific method and trust faith and believe in you or themselves and other people with no expertise, ignoring science, experiments, data, real world experience and knowledge.
    the difference between knowing & believing is that everyone knows a claim to be true & can test the claim themselves & prove it true. like reducing the temperature of water to turn it into ice. so called experts are not your seven times larry. you & i are talking remember. what others have allegedly done is not what you have done, it is just you putting your faith in what others have told you. i am asking you directly larry, what scientific method did you use to isolate convid?
    You have already claimed medical expertise is a fallacy so you would not accept any evidence presented to you. Reducing the temperature of water to change its state requires none of the expertise or equipment needed to isolate the covid virus for testing.

    Even if I did aquire the expertise and then went in person to a suitable lab and tested my own sample you would not accept that anyway. It would still be according to your criteria an example of you not knowing something but rather just believing something.

    The virus has been repeatedly isolated outside of the body and because of that PCR tests are very, very accurate.

    You not being able to understand basic science is proof of nothing but your own very visible intellectual limits.

    You don't even understand that knowing and believing in philosophical terms are often just abstractions meaning the same thing. Beliefs can be maps of reality that observations and testing can prove to be true. That is literally how the scientific method works.

    You hijacking this thread as though you were the arbiter of everyone's reality is an example of a false belief in your own relevance.

    You have asserted something without any evidence and so therefore your claim can be dismissed. In fact your claim is so extraordinary it requires extraordinary evidence and you have presented nothing but your own illogical fairy tale like belief system.

    You not believing in experts is very telling. No wonder you come across like a frightened child.
    you claiming medical expertise is a fallacy because it is nothing you have done. the question is asked directly to you larry. reducing the temperature of water to turn it to ice has nothing to do with convid spastic. it is an example of a claim that everyone can prove themselves & know to be true. please tell me how you isolated convid from outside the body. i have asked for the scientific method you used to isolate it & still have received nothing from you. i am asking a question to highlight belief over knowing. the claim is the covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. please tell me how you know this & what you have done to prove this true. you talking about so called experts is a fallacy. you are claiming that something must be true because it is believed by someone who said to be an authority on the subject. it is not proof of what you have done to prove your belief to be true. i wouldn't expect a spastic to use sound logic

    Again you have just demonstrated the true depths to your own vapid stupidity. You don't seem to even inderstand what a fallacy is. Your own posts are chock full of logically incorrect reasoning, that undermines the validity of any argument you may think you had.

    There is such a thing as medical expertise which allows me to excercise the well known philisophical concept of epistemic trust. There is no need for me to isolate the virus to prove anything because not only are the experts competent, well-informed and sincere, they are also exposed at multiple levels to the checks and balances of their colleagues and the scientific method.

    Even if i did the test myself without a large enough sample group and peer review by other experts it would be meaningless.

    I would suggest that you are betraying a lack of understanding of both science. logic and philisophical concepts in your insistence on asking the same irelevant question like a stubborn dog with a now very dog eared squeaky toy that is stinking the place out.


    You are not engaging with this thread or anyone contributing to it at all. You are acting like the troll you have always been. Talking to posters like they are something you trod in or stupid at best. No respect, no clue, no sense of humour and nothing to contribute but idiocy.

    If you do not even believe that the virus exists or can be tested for, the onus, or burden of proof, has always been on you, to back up such extraordinairy claims. Of course you cannot and will not do this.

    So you have forfeited the right to ask any questions yourself before answering the sack full your own bogus claims raise.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-05-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #712
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,141
    Mentioned
    1615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2886
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Novak Djokovic: Australian Open vaccine exemption ignites backlash.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59876203
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #713
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,583
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1696
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Novak Djokovic: Australian Open vaccine exemption ignites backlash.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59876203
    after all the strict rules Australia has introduced that just takes the almighty piss

    Fine if he doesn't want the vaccine that's his call but this is weak - $$$$$$$$$ wins
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  9. #714
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I believe I knew close individuals who have died after testing multi positives for this Covid shat. Fact. That I now know. On a side note this is why I wanted zombies with my pandemic . Seems like it would make things much much clearer and immediately clear cut.
    my condolences for the deaths of those you knew. so how did you prove the cause of these peoples deaths? not interested in what you believe the cause was
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #715
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC what you have repeatedly been doing is lying.

    You claim to be trying to tell us all the difference between knowing and believing and yet when asked what that is, you fail to articulate it clearly.

    What experience have you had of isolating a virus and testing it in a lab?
    Do you accept the fact that there are thousands in fact probably millions of people in the world whose expertise in this field far exceeds our own?

    And again why do you not accept the long accepted scientific method of asking a question

    How is covid transmitted?

    Then you researching that question.
    Looking at existing virus transmission and creating the hypothesis that like the flu, covid is passed by droplets.

    You then test this hypothesis and find out that actually that doesn't seem to be completely born out by the experiments and data, and that actually it seems the new covid virus is dangerous when both aerosols and droplets containing large amounts of the live virus are present in the air.

    That is why superspreader events occur and why masks are useful in slowing the chances of them occuring.

    What you are asking everyone to do is to ignore the scientific method and trust faith and believe in you or themselves and other people with no expertise, ignoring science, experiments, data, real world experience and knowledge.
    the difference between knowing & believing is that everyone knows a claim to be true & can test the claim themselves & prove it true. like reducing the temperature of water to turn it into ice. so called experts are not your seven times larry. you & i are talking remember. what others have allegedly done is not what you have done, it is just you putting your faith in what others have told you. i am asking you directly larry, what scientific method did you use to isolate convid?
    You have already claimed medical expertise is a fallacy so you would not accept any evidence presented to you. Reducing the temperature of water to change its state requires none of the expertise or equipment needed to isolate the covid virus for testing.

    Even if I did aquire the expertise and then went in person to a suitable lab and tested my own sample you would not accept that anyway. It would still be according to your criteria an example of you not knowing something but rather just believing something.

    The virus has been repeatedly isolated outside of the body and because of that PCR tests are very, very accurate.

    You not being able to understand basic science is proof of nothing but your own very visible intellectual limits.

    You don't even understand that knowing and believing in philosophical terms are often just abstractions meaning the same thing. Beliefs can be maps of reality that observations and testing can prove to be true. That is literally how the scientific method works.

    You hijacking this thread as though you were the arbiter of everyone's reality is an example of a false belief in your own relevance.

    You have asserted something without any evidence and so therefore your claim can be dismissed. In fact your claim is so extraordinary it requires extraordinary evidence and you have presented nothing but your own illogical fairy tale like belief system.

    You not believing in experts is very telling. No wonder you come across like a frightened child.
    you claiming medical expertise is a fallacy because it is nothing you have done. the question is asked directly to you larry. reducing the temperature of water to turn it to ice has nothing to do with convid spastic. it is an example of a claim that everyone can prove themselves & know to be true. please tell me how you isolated convid from outside the body. i have asked for the scientific method you used to isolate it & still have received nothing from you. i am asking a question to highlight belief over knowing. the claim is the covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. please tell me how you know this & what you have done to prove this true. you talking about so called experts is a fallacy. you are claiming that something must be true because it is believed by someone who said to be an authority on the subject. it is not proof of what you have done to prove your belief to be true. i wouldn't expect a spastic to use sound logic

    Again you have just demonstrated the true depths to your own vapid stupidity. You don't seem to even inderstand what a fallacy is. Your own posts are chock full of logically incorrect reasoning, that undermines the validity of any argument you may think you had.

    There is such a thing as medical expertise which allows me to excercise the well known philisophical concept of epistemic trust. There is no need for me to isolate the virus to prove anything because not only are the experts competent, well-informed and sincere, they are also exposed at multiple levels to the checks and balances of their colleagues and the scientific method.

    Even if i did the test myself without a large enough sample group and peer review by other experts it would be meaningless.

    I would suggest that you are betraying a lack of understanding of both science. logic and philisophical concepts in your insistence on asking the same irelevant question like a stubborn dog with a now very dog eared squeaky toy that is stinking the place out.


    You are not engaging with this thread or anyone contributing to it at all. You are acting like the troll you have always been. Talking to posters like they are something you trod in or stupid at best. No respect, no clue, no sense of humour and nothing to contribute but idiocy.

    If you do not even believe that the virus exists or can be tested for, the onus, or burden of proof, has always been on you, to back up such extraordinairy claims. Of course you cannot and will not do this.

    So you have forfeited the right to ask any questions yourself before answering the sack full your own bogus claims raise.
    i understand fallacies perfectly. i keep highlighting your fallacies. your trust in others is not you knowing something to be true. it is a belief. you have been asked how you know your belief is true & hae clearly admitted that you only trust what others have told you. that is a belief spergy
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #716
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Novak Djokovic: Australian Open vaccine exemption ignites backlash.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59876203
    after all the strict rules Australia has introduced that just takes the almighty piss

    Fine if he doesn't want the vaccine that's his call but this is weak - $$$$$$$$$ wins
    & people still can't see through the bullshit
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #717
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

    And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

    Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  13. #718
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

    And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

    Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    i'm talking about the fallacy. has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #719
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #720
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,141
    Mentioned
    1615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2886
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    This vaccine does not provide 100% protection from catching covid 19 but it does provide protection. Take the jab.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing