Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I'm not interested in taking any of them. We have the Oxford/AstraZeneca here in The Bahamas and wider Caribbean through the COVAX facility, and we have all heard about the blood clotting issues.

Everyone started talking shit about the OX/AZ vaccine and started whooping and hollering for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, until that showed to have blood clotting issues too and America had to take it out of circulation until they did not tests. So scratch that.

Now I am hearing that Israel is finding heart inflammation issues with the Pfizer vaccine.
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...shot-1.5401640

So I won't be taking any of that shit right now. I will wear my mask and roll the dice. Plus, I believe I had it before anyways... from the onset of 2020 prior to the lockdowns.
    I would take the vaccine if I was you even if you beleive you have had the covid 19 virus. Be sensible and safe.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I'm not interested in taking any of them. We have the Oxford/AstraZeneca here in The Bahamas and wider Caribbean through the COVAX facility, and we have all heard about the blood clotting issues.

Everyone started talking shit about the OX/AZ vaccine and started whooping and hollering for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, until that showed to have blood clotting issues too and America had to take it out of circulation until they did not tests. So scratch that.

Now I am hearing that Israel is finding heart inflammation issues with the Pfizer vaccine.
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...shot-1.5401640

So I won't be taking any of that shit right now. I will wear my mask and roll the dice. Plus, I believe I had it before anyways... from the onset of 2020 prior to the lockdowns.
    I would take the vaccine if I was you even if you beleive you have had the covid 19 virus. Be sensible and safe.
    sounds like your giving medical advice
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    apologies pal, i see ive taken my piss taking too far
    We cool.
    Eric44 is older than he makes out, anyone who loves Frank Bruno as he does is old and honestly a bit deluded.
    I'm barely out of nappies

Hardly something to shout about Eric as you are in your forties
    ha ha

good one
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

free beer weed donuts to get a vax. dangle that carrot keeps coming up. a carrot in front of an animal that is unable to think
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    free beer weed donuts to get a vax. dangle that carrot keeps coming up. a carrot in front of an animal that is unable to think
    What ? that doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what part you struggling with?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The start, middle and end part that doesn't make any sense in English. Please explain the context of your statement.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The start, middle and end part that doesn't make any sense in English. Please explain the context of your statement.
    context is to persuade or entice

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're doing that 'free booze' for the vaccine more than I realized down here. Saw that Hustlers strip club gentlemen's club is now giving free shots of your choice should you get vaccinated. Can't say I'm big on that, just seems we're appealing to the wrong instincts . Why not try a free lap dance in the VIP lounge? I mean come on, if you're slogging around Hustlers club in the French Quarter in the first place you're gonna need a whole list of vaccines. Shit stay down there long enough and you are still alive you're probably immune to more than a few things .

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information