Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  281
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 840

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #751
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Well have the jab or do not have the jab , lets see how it works for us.
    my question is not about the vaxx. it is about what you know to be true & how you proved that
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Let me tell you a story about a zoom call.
    Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
    He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
    I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
    Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

    Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.

    I don't think TIC is Brock and I have not spoke to Brock for several months since he and the others threw their toys out of the pram and up and left SaddoBoxing. Brock is still posting stuff on his YouTube account accusing people like us who have made the choice to get vaccinated of spreading the virus because the vaccines supposedly make us shed the virus more than the unvaccinated.

    Lack of responsibility again. Always someone else's fault for those kind of people. Brock is afraid of needles and full of shit to be honest. According to Brock you Al, and myself, and anyone who has had a vaccination, including his supposed friends like Dia is "A total sheep"

    Here is one from the prick

    The absolute state of it

    that guy believes convid is real but he doesn't know that to be true. he is also making claims that he can't prove to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    i think novak is just playing his part in the nonsense
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1204
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Let me tell you a story about a zoom call.
    Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
    He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
    I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
    Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

    Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.

    I don't think TIC is Brock and I have not spoke to Brock for several months since he and the others threw their toys out of the pram and up and left SaddoBoxing. Brock is still posting stuff on his YouTube account accusing people like us who have made the choice to get vaccinated of spreading the virus because the vaccines supposedly make us shed the virus more than the unvaccinated.

    Lack of responsibility again. Always someone else's fault for those kind of people. Brock is afraid of needles and full of shit to be honest. According to Brock you Al, and myself, and anyone who has had a vaccination, including his supposed friends like Dia is "A total sheep"

    Here is one from the prick

    The absolute state of it

    that guy believes convid is real but he doesn't know that to be true. he is also making claims that he can't prove to be true
    You have been making claims that you can't prove to be true for the last two years.

    When it comes to science you cannot prove anything. Proving anything is an impossibility.

    That is how science works.

    We cannot possibly personally observe and measure everything and so we rely on using the best evidence available. People in labs with decades of experience in isolating and testing virus' have far better equipment and know how than you or I, and so we trust them to conduct the experiments.

    You say you don't believe them, but we all know that is bullshit and you are just wanting to appear far more intelligent than you will ever be.

    The frameworks put in place by the scientific method actually ensure that scientific theories, including the ones that say that Covid 19 is a virus that can be passed through droplets and aerosols, are a far closer example of reality and real knowledge than you or I conducting an experiment.

    That would not be knowing anything. That would be believing something to be true without exposing our beliefs to any kind of scientific rigour or counter measures that would ensure the validity of our findings.


    You see you do not even know the difference between knowing and believing yourself.

    All you have done is formulate an opinion, a belief, and then dismissed anything that detracts from it.

    Not only that but just like Brock, the fucking bell end, you have presented yourself as the hero of the story cutting thru all the misinformation swallowed ny the sheep and declaring that eveyone else is gullible.

    Experts exist and you are not one.

    Scientific concencus exists and your fairy tale wanna cwy wanna sweety questions mean jack shit.

    If you examine the science and data then you are talking about truth.

    When like you, you are insisting that your opinion trumps that data you are simply dealing in dreams and poppycock.

    Also

    fuck you
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #755
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Let me tell you a story about a zoom call.
    Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
    He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
    I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
    Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

    Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.

    I don't think TIC is Brock and I have not spoke to Brock for several months since he and the others threw their toys out of the pram and up and left SaddoBoxing. Brock is still posting stuff on his YouTube account accusing people like us who have made the choice to get vaccinated of spreading the virus because the vaccines supposedly make us shed the virus more than the unvaccinated.

    Lack of responsibility again. Always someone else's fault for those kind of people. Brock is afraid of needles and full of shit to be honest. According to Brock you Al, and myself, and anyone who has had a vaccination, including his supposed friends like Dia is "A total sheep"

    Here is one from the prick

    The absolute state of it

    that guy believes convid is real but he doesn't know that to be true. he is also making claims that he can't prove to be true
    You have been making claims that you can't prove to be true for the last two years.

    When it comes to science you cannot prove anything. Proving anything is an impossibility.

    That is how science works.

    We cannot possibly personally observe and measure everything and so we rely on using the best evidence available. People in labs with decades of experience in isolating and testing virus' have far better equipment and know how than you or I, and so we trust them to conduct the experiments.

    You say you don't believe them, but we all know that is bullshit and you are just wanting to appear far more intelligent than you will ever be.

    The frameworks put in place by the scientific method actually ensure that scientific theories, including the ones that say that Covid 19 is a virus that can be passed through droplets and aerosols, are a far closer example of reality and real knowledge than you or I conducting an experiment.

    That would not be knowing anything. That would be believing something to be true without exposing our beliefs to any kind of scientific rigour or counter measures that would ensure the validity of our findings.


    You see you do not even know the difference between knowing and believing yourself.

    All you have done is formulate an opinion, a belief, and then dismissed anything that detracts from it.

    Not only that but just like Brock, the fucking bell end, you have presented yourself as the hero of the story cutting thru all the misinformation swallowed ny the sheep and declaring that eveyone else is gullible.

    Experts exist and you are not one.

    Scientific concencus exists and your fairy tale wanna cwy wanna sweety questions mean jack shit.

    If you examine the science and data then you are talking about truth.

    When like you, you are insisting that your opinion trumps that data you are simply dealing in dreams and poppycock.

    Also

    fuck you
    stop with the fallacies spastic. the question was asked directly to you. i'm not interested in what you believe others have done, i want to know how you have proved those claims to be true. you putting your faith, trust in others is you choosing to believe not know. i have been asking for two years how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. only a few have been honest enough to admit they only believe that & don't actually know it to be true. you admit it yourself in your posts. i am not interested in what you believe. only in what you know to be true. you have already admitted that you haven't done shit. that's a belief seven times spergy. otherwise show me the science you have completed & the scientific method you followed to isolate convid
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1204
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #757
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1204
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Hang on



    Are you a scientition?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1204
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #760
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,099
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    TIC playing Private Baldrick in the Backadder court martial episode.

    " Baldrick deny everything "


    " Are you Private Baldrick " ?

    No.

    But you are captain Blackadders batman " ?

    No.

    "Come on Baldrick its me " !

    No it isn't.

    Perfect performance.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 01-08-2022 at 08:49 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1204
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

    Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

    There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

    You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

    "Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

    and

    "Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

    Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

    The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

    It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

    That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #763
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

    Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

    There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

    You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

    "Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

    and

    "Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

    Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

    The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

    It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

    That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    you have admitted that you are influenced by others & are happy to just believe rather than prove what has been offered to you to be true. you have admitted that you don't know & only trust others. that is a belief. i'm not interested in your belief. the question has always been how do you know covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. your only answer should be i don't know it to be true but i believe. or you would prove to me how you know that claim is true & you still can't. i'm not interested in what you believe
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #764
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    TIC playing Private Baldrick in the Backadder court martial episode.

    " Baldrick deny everything "


    " Are you Private Baldrick " ?

    No.

    But you are captain Blackadders batman " ?

    No.

    "Come on Baldrick its me " !

    No it isn't.

    Perfect performance.
    all you have to do is admit you just have a belief & trust in others, rather than knowing something to be true. i'm not interested in your belief. when you have proof of how you know it to be true i'll be here
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,689
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    784
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Third dose today, no noticable side effects yet, possibly saline again. My phone now has great 5g reception though...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing