Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  281
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 840

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,141
    Mentioned
    1615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2886
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Just realised that I had my finger over the camera lens, will repost when I get back from work.
    I thought it was on your finger.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Here it is. I didn’t turn the light on because President Trump said that light kills the virus

    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,963
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    2. Is Global Warming real ?
    i think i have always been polite in my responses to you directly, apologizes if i am wrong. you have admitted that you only hold a belief & i admire your honesty. my honest reply would be why the red herrings? honest question, do those questions have anything to do with proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? if you want to have a separate discussions on disease & weather i am happy to do so but we distinguish between the conversations
    You have always been polite in your responses to me , so no apologies needed. However, unfortunately you haven’t been very forthcoming with your “belief.” Or point of view.
    Ok, so I will answer your question again and PLEASE can you then answer mine?
    Why the red herrings? Not really a red herring, just curious on your thoughts .
    Because your theory of what is truth and what is belief could easily relate to both these questions and basically nearly everything in the World.
    You see, we ALL believe certain things we are told at some stage of our lives.
    Yes , of course there are things that we KNOW are true, for example , potatoes are grown in the ground. We know that because we can do it ourselves.
    But we only believe things about Cancer and Global warming for example, because of what we are told.
    i don't hold a belief. the claim is that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i'm not saying you have claimed this to be true but that is the claim that has been presented to me. so my question to those that support that claim is how do you know that to be true. everyone is free to believe what they want but unless you know something to be true then you only hold a belief & i am not interested in beliefs. you asking about cancer & global warming are red herrings to my question. unless they can somehow provide proof to the question i'm asking. i am happy to answer you questions but you have to understand that they are a distraction from my question. my question has always been about knowing & believing. i know people get ill & i know the weather changes. the causes can be due to many possibilities
    Ok, if you are happy to answer my questions, will you answer them please?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

    Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

    There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

    You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

    "Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

    and

    "Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

    Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

    The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

    It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

    That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    you have admitted that you are influenced by others & are happy to just believe rather than prove what has been offered to you to be true. you have admitted that you don't know & only trust others. that is a belief. i'm not interested in your belief. the question has always been how do you know covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. your only answer should be i don't know it to be true but i believe. or you would prove to me how you know that claim is true & you still can't. i'm not interested in what you believe
    So now you are telling me what my answer to your question should be?

    Ha!

    I am not here to blow smoke up your arse or reinforce your deluded fairy tale beliefs.

    And no unlike you I am not happy to believe on the basis of trusting other people's opinion. I am only interested in knowledge, knowing. Something you have rejected. That is what the scientific method has provided us.

    You have rejected it and all evidence, data, and knowledge, and have chosen to put your faith in anecdotal bullshit and your own ignorant opinion.

    It is good to finally hear you admit that you are not interested in anything but your own delusions.
    who is us? the question is directly to you spergy larry. show me what scientific method you used used to isolate convid. you are still too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief

    Us is the vast majority of scientists, philosophers and great thinkers since Sir Francis Bacon first outlined it as a rational logical way to solve problems and define reality back in the 16th century. (in fact you can go back to Egypt and Ancient Greece and China to find something very similar).

    Critical thinking is the key component though, because without it you cannot use logic to come to conclusions.

    This is where you fall down.

    You find it impossible to excercise critical thinking. You do not have any respect for objectivity. Without verifiability, any test to prove whether an hypothesis is true or false is meaningless.

    Your idea that one person doing a test is the only person who knows something and everyone else who trust the scientific method is merely beleiving and trusting the word of others, shows exactly how dense and naive you really are.

    It is in the repeated testing and collection of masses of data from testing again and again the hypothesis, that true knowledge lies.

    You are talking about your own subjective emotions when you insist that people answer your question. It has nothing to do with knowledge or knowing anything.

    You have admitted yourself that you are not interested in knowledge only belief. That is why you are even trying to prescribe what people should answer in order to avoid changing your BELIEF.


    Putting it simply -

    The scientific method allows scientific data to be replicated and confirmed in many instances, under different circumstances, and by a variety of researchers. Through replication of experiments, experts can reduce errors and broaden the applicability of theories. It also allows theories to be tested and validated instead of simply being conjectures that could never be verified or falsified. All of this allows experts to gain a stronger understanding of how the virus works.

    That is how we know Covid can live outside of the body.

    Not because of the word of others but because the hypothesis that suggested such a thing was true has been tested and verified thousands of times by experts in controlled conditions with neutral bystanders and checks and balances all across the world.

    That is knowledge or knowing something, whereas what you are asking us all to do is pretend that none of those experiments have been done or that every person doing so is telling lies. You are askng us all to make a leap of faith and believe something for which you can not present even one shred of evidence. You can not even present the kind of stupid anecdotal evidence you are asking us all to pull out of our arses.

    Now is the time to show your hand.

    Unless of course you were bluffing all along?
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-10-2022 at 10:07 PM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #785
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Here it is. I didn’t turn the light on because President Trump said that light kills the virus

    you seem to be struggling
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #786
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    2. Is Global Warming real ?
    i think i have always been polite in my responses to you directly, apologizes if i am wrong. you have admitted that you only hold a belief & i admire your honesty. my honest reply would be why the red herrings? honest question, do those questions have anything to do with proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? if you want to have a separate discussions on disease & weather i am happy to do so but we distinguish between the conversations
    You have always been polite in your responses to me , so no apologies needed. However, unfortunately you haven’t been very forthcoming with your “belief.” Or point of view.
    Ok, so I will answer your question again and PLEASE can you then answer mine?
    Why the red herrings? Not really a red herring, just curious on your thoughts .
    Because your theory of what is truth and what is belief could easily relate to both these questions and basically nearly everything in the World.
    You see, we ALL believe certain things we are told at some stage of our lives.
    Yes , of course there are things that we KNOW are true, for example , potatoes are grown in the ground. We know that because we can do it ourselves.
    But we only believe things about Cancer and Global warming for example, because of what we are told.
    i don't hold a belief. the claim is that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i'm not saying you have claimed this to be true but that is the claim that has been presented to me. so my question to those that support that claim is how do you know that to be true. everyone is free to believe what they want but unless you know something to be true then you only hold a belief & i am not interested in beliefs. you asking about cancer & global warming are red herrings to my question. unless they can somehow provide proof to the question i'm asking. i am happy to answer you questions but you have to understand that they are a distraction from my question. my question has always been about knowing & believing. i know people get ill & i know the weather changes. the causes can be due to many possibilities
    Ok, if you are happy to answer my questions, will you answer them please?
    i should have been a little more clear. you can call a person's illness whatever you like. you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause. as for global warming i know the weather changes, the temperature increases & the temperature decreases. the causes of the changes could be numerous. certain areas right now are claimed to be warmer, certain areas have claimed to have experienced colder than usual. there is a lot more to this one, as i have actually followed the temperatures the weather forecasts have been providing & caught them adjusting temperatures to make it look hotter overall for a months average than it actually was, many times the temperature is one or two if not more about what i am actually recording
    Last edited by TIC; 01-11-2022 at 04:08 AM.
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #787
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

    It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

    These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

    Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

    Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

    Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

    Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

    It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

    I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

    That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

    You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

    Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

    There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

    You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

    "Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

    and

    "Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

    Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

    The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

    It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

    That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    you have admitted that you are influenced by others & are happy to just believe rather than prove what has been offered to you to be true. you have admitted that you don't know & only trust others. that is a belief. i'm not interested in your belief. the question has always been how do you know covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. your only answer should be i don't know it to be true but i believe. or you would prove to me how you know that claim is true & you still can't. i'm not interested in what you believe
    So now you are telling me what my answer to your question should be?

    Ha!

    I am not here to blow smoke up your arse or reinforce your deluded fairy tale beliefs.

    And no unlike you I am not happy to believe on the basis of trusting other people's opinion. I am only interested in knowledge, knowing. Something you have rejected. That is what the scientific method has provided us.

    You have rejected it and all evidence, data, and knowledge, and have chosen to put your faith in anecdotal bullshit and your own ignorant opinion.

    It is good to finally hear you admit that you are not interested in anything but your own delusions.
    who is us? the question is directly to you spergy larry. show me what scientific method you used used to isolate convid. you are still too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief

    Us is the vast majority of scientists, philosophers and great thinkers since Sir Francis Bacon first outlined it as a rational logical way to solve problems and define reality back in the 16th century. (in fact you can go back to Egypt and Ancient Greece and China to find something very similar).

    Critical thinking is the key component though, because without it you cannot use logic to come to conclusions.

    This is where you fall down.

    You find it impossible to excercise critical thinking. You do not have any respect for objectivity. Without verifiability, any test to prove whether an hypothesis is true or false is meaningless.

    Your idea that one person doing a test is the only person who knows something and everyone else who trust the scientific method is merely beleiving and trusting the word of others, shows exactly how dense and naive you really are.

    It is in the repeated testing and collection of masses of data from testing again and again the hypothesis, that true knowledge lies.

    You are talking about your own subjective emotions when you insist that people answer your question. It has nothing to do with knowledge or knowing anything.

    You have admitted yourself that you are not interested in knowledge only belief. That is why you are even trying to prescribe what people should answer in order to avoid changing your BELIEF.


    Putting it simply -

    The scientific method allows scientific data to be replicated and confirmed in many instances, under different circumstances, and by a variety of researchers. Through replication of experiments, experts can reduce errors and broaden the applicability of theories. It also allows theories to be tested and validated instead of simply being conjectures that could never be verified or falsified. All of this allows experts to gain a stronger understanding of how the virus works.

    That is how we know Covid can live outside of the body.

    Not because of the word of others but because the hypothesis that suggested such a thing was true has been tested and verified thousands of times by experts in controlled conditions with neutral bystanders and checks and balances all across the world.

    That is knowledge or knowing something, whereas what you are asking us all to do is pretend that none of those experiments have been done or that every person doing so is telling lies. You are askng us all to make a leap of faith and believe something for which you can not present even one shred of evidence. You can not even present the kind of stupid anecdotal evidence you are asking us all to pull out of our arses.

    Now is the time to show your hand.

    Unless of course you were bluffing all along?
    us isn't you larry. you made claims about my reality & have been asked to prove those claims to be true & you haven't been able to. you spelt exercise & believing wrong as well spastic. you have been asked to provided your testing that proves your hypothesis is correct & haven't been able to. you haven't done anything, only put your faith, trust in others & chosen to believe. if you know something is true, then you have verified it yourself & that is knowing. you haven't, as you have admitted, so you only hold a belief. show me the scientific method you used & the experiments you have completed to prove your belief in what you were told. who is we larry? i am asking you how you know convid is real & what you have done to prove that claim. tell me how you tested that hypothesis. you don't have knowledge you only have beliefs. i'm asking you to provide details on the experiments you have completed to verify the claims. i am not saying every person is lying, i am asking them to prove their claims are true & not just a belief. i have said over & over that anyone can believe what they want. i am not interested in beliefs. keep believing because you obviously can't prove your belief is true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #788
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,158
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1826
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause.


    Stick to COVID... because when you venture out into other medical topics, you're automatically on thin ice.

    "Calling a disease a particular name" may not "solve the cause", as you curiously state. But it does serve to identify it and differentiate it from other diseases... thus allowing for treatment options and cures. What is the problem with calling cancer by its given name? Would you prefer another name? Whatever your preference, the fact is cancer is an illness as old as humanity itself, and has been studied probably more than any other disease in the history of the world. So I would limit my utterances to COVID, if I were you. Venturing out into other diseases does nothing to help your argument. It does, however... bolster all the counterarguments you've been getting over dozens of pages.

    Let's be real, shall we? You yourself have many beliefs in life that do not come from personal experiments you've performed. You've been taught many facts in the fields of science, math, history, and other topics. Presumably. You weren't there for any of the history events you accept as fact. Following your logic, anyone could challenge you on any knowledge you have if you weren't personally there, or performed the experiment yourself.

    I've removed myself from the COVID argument because it's pointless. An argument cannot be had unless both parts are acting in good faith and go into the argument with an open mind. You might be able to do that in other topics... but it's been abundantly clear from the get-go that COVID isn't one of those topics. It's emotional for you... and the more arguments you hear... the more you dig in your heels.

    So you will go on believing what you wish, and that's quite alright.

    You know what, though? There is no burden of proof here. This isn't a trial. It's not a debate of any meaning or consequence. We don't know each other. What you believe doesn't make an iota of difference in the big picture. There are enough of "us" that vaccines are being administered... research is still being conducted... remedial medicines are still being developed. Your existence and your thought process doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the overall. So what does it matter what any of us thinks? Your insistence that we somehow have to "prove" anything to you is not only disrespectful to a whole bunch of people here... but it's also comical when you consider just about everyone here has said they're not interested in convincing you of anything. I've said as much dozens of times... yet you continue to write as though convincing you was my life's goal. In reality, I couldn't give less of a shit what you think.

    I will say this, however. Your method of argument consists of repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

    This, in my opinion, does little for your credibility.

  9. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    An essential part of knowing is knowing who to trust. Often those insisting they are independent thinkers are those most open to be misled because they have not grasped this.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Here it is. I didn’t turn the light on because President Trump said that light kills the virus

    you seem to be struggling
    Yes, it has been more difficult than I thought.

    However, I did manage to creep into the garage this morning without the virus noticing me and managed to get this photo.

    It’s definitely all alone so is pretty much isolated.

    Ta-dah …….


    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Here it is. I didn’t turn the light on because President Trump said that light kills the virus

    you seem to be struggling
    Yes, it has been more difficult than I thought.

    However, I did manage to creep into the garage this morning without the virus noticing me and managed to get this photo.

    It’s definitely all alone so is pretty much isolated.

    Ta-dah …….



    Poor lonely struggling humorless little bastard.


    The virus seems a bit friendless, outcast and forsaken too
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Yeah, it definitely hasn't enjoyed being isolated. It's behaviour has changed markedly, it seems to be scratching its fur a lot and is noticeably unhappy.

    I would triumphantly conclude that, having provably isolated the virus now, I need to show how you can catch it from a surface or through the air.

    I tried shoving the virus up my nose but it wouldn't quite fit in my nostril. I think TIC might have been onto something all along now as I can't see how you could physically catch the virus from inhaling it - which means that all those anti-maskers might be right after all.

    Of course, having the virus stuck in your nose might technically count as 'catching it' and thus actually being infected? That is clearly why infected people are immune (obviously having a virus blocking each nostril means that nothing else can get in, so you are immune)

    In a startling new development ..... I have also established the cause of so-called 'long covid' too.

    As part of my experiment to see if one could catch my newly isolated virus from a surface, I also licked it up and swallowed it yesterday. This morning, I have discovered that the virus is now lodged and is blocking my anus so I can't have a poo.

    Logically, I will not now be able to expel that virus from my body for some time now ............ so I have long Covid.

    I will keep you all informed of my continuing ground breaking research in due course!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Yeah, it definitely hasn't enjoyed being isolated. It's behaviour has changed markedly, it seems to be scratching its fur a lot and is noticeably unhappy.

    I would triumphantly conclude that, having provably isolated the virus now, I need to show how you can catch it from a surface or through the air.

    I tried shoving the virus up my nose but it wouldn't quite fit in my nostril. I think TIC might have been onto something all along now as I can't see how you could physically catch the virus from inhaling it - which means that all those anti-maskers might be right after all.

    Of course, having the virus stuck in your nose might technically count as 'catching it' and thus actually being infected? That is clearly why infected people are immune (obviously having a virus blocking each nostril means that nothing else can get in, so you are immune)

    In a startling new development ..... I have also established the cause of so-called 'long covid' too.

    As part of my experiment to see if one could catch my newly isolated virus from a surface, I also licked it up and swallowed it yesterday. This morning, I have discovered that the virus is now lodged and is blocking my anus so I can't have a poo.

    Logically, I will not now be able to expel that virus from my body for some time now ............ so I have long Covid.

    I will keep you all informed of my continuing ground breaking research in due course!

    Let us know when you finally drop your viral load
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  14. #794
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause.


    Stick to COVID... because when you venture out into other medical topics, you're automatically on thin ice.

    "Calling a disease a particular name" may not "solve the cause", as you curiously state. But it does serve to identify it and differentiate it from other diseases... thus allowing for treatment options and cures. What is the problem with calling cancer by its given name? Would you prefer another name? Whatever your preference, the fact is cancer is an illness as old as humanity itself, and has been studied probably more than any other disease in the history of the world. So I would limit my utterances to COVID, if I were you. Venturing out into other diseases does nothing to help your argument. It does, however... bolster all the counterarguments you've been getting over dozens of pages.

    Let's be real, shall we? You yourself have many beliefs in life that do not come from personal experiments you've performed. You've been taught many facts in the fields of science, math, history, and other topics. Presumably. You weren't there for any of the history events you accept as fact. Following your logic, anyone could challenge you on any knowledge you have if you weren't personally there, or performed the experiment yourself.

    I've removed myself from the COVID argument because it's pointless. An argument cannot be had unless both parts are acting in good faith and go into the argument with an open mind. You might be able to do that in other topics... but it's been abundantly clear from the get-go that COVID isn't one of those topics. It's emotional for you... and the more arguments you hear... the more you dig in your heels.

    So you will go on believing what you wish, and that's quite alright.

    You know what, though? There is no burden of proof here. This isn't a trial. It's not a debate of any meaning or consequence. We don't know each other. What you believe doesn't make an iota of difference in the big picture. There are enough of "us" that vaccines are being administered... research is still being conducted... remedial medicines are still being developed. Your existence and your thought process doesn't amount to a hill of beans in the overall. So what does it matter what any of us thinks? Your insistence that we somehow have to "prove" anything to you is not only disrespectful to a whole bunch of people here... but it's also comical when you consider just about everyone here has said they're not interested in convincing you of anything. I've said as much dozens of times... yet you continue to write as though convincing you was my life's goal. In reality, I couldn't give less of a shit what you think.

    I will say this, however. Your method of argument consists of repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

    This, in my opinion, does little for your credibility.
    i don't care what a disease is called but it is an illness or disease. i am interested in the cause. i was asked a question by primo carnera about cancer. that is why i responded about diseases & illnesses. i understand the difference between believing & knowing. if i haven't verified something myself to be true then i only have faith & a belief in what i have been told. i don't know that to be true. i am acting in good faith in this discussion with you & i have an open mind. i have asked you to start the discussion from the beginning claim & how you know that to be true. you & primo carnera are the only two that admit you only trust & believe that to be true. you are free to believe what you want. you & family members being ill & having symptoms & believing a faulty test is not you proving the claim that convid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. as i have said before, correlation does not prove causation. you can keep your belief all you want but that investigation is not good enough for me regarding the claims of covid. i don't believe the claims about covid & am asking those that claim to know it's real to provide proof of how they know this to be true. there is a burden of proof when someone is claiming to know something is real & that burden falls on those making that claim. it doesn't matter to me what you think or believe, i am only interested in what you can prove. i don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask someone to prove their claim is true. no one would need to convince me if they could prove their claim is real. you have admitted you have a belief. it is your right to hold that belief. that's where our discussion ends because you can't prove your belief to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #795
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Yeah, it definitely hasn't enjoyed being isolated. It's behaviour has changed markedly, it seems to be scratching its fur a lot and is noticeably unhappy.

    I would triumphantly conclude that, having provably isolated the virus now, I need to show how you can catch it from a surface or through the air.

    I tried shoving the virus up my nose but it wouldn't quite fit in my nostril. I think TIC might have been onto something all along now as I can't see how you could physically catch the virus from inhaling it - which means that all those anti-maskers might be right after all.

    Of course, having the virus stuck in your nose might technically count as 'catching it' and thus actually being infected? That is clearly why infected people are immune (obviously having a virus blocking each nostril means that nothing else can get in, so you are immune)

    In a startling new development ..... I have also established the cause of so-called 'long covid' too.

    As part of my experiment to see if one could catch my newly isolated virus from a surface, I also licked it up and swallowed it yesterday. This morning, I have discovered that the virus is now lodged and is blocking my anus so I can't have a poo.

    Logically, I will not now be able to expel that virus from my body for some time now ............ so I have long Covid.

    I will keep you all informed of my continuing ground breaking research in due course!
    you haven't outlined your processes describing the isolation of the covid nineteen aka sars cov two virus in human beings, directly from a sample taken from a patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material. note the word isolate indicates a thing is separated from all other material surrounding it. you are an example for titofan of one party not acting in good faith
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing