Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  281
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 826 to 840 of 840

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #826
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Mate, I can’t go through it all again. I have explained in detail how I did it and even posted photos as proof. I wouldn’t lie and say that I had used a microscope when I didn’t as that would invalidate the whole experiment.

    I have said what I did and how I did it, and even posted the results of my experiments with infections so that you know COVID can be caught from surfaces and through the air.

    For example, and I will say this yet again as I’m not sure you have actually read through and properly absorbed my findings, I verified infection with long Covid quite clearly with actual evidence of symptoms. It was quite brave of me I thought.

    Is this really about the iPhone, have you had a bad experience with them or something?
    you're just embarrassing yourself now
    No, he is embarrassing you. Show some common sense mate.
    his lying isn't embarrassing me, it is just highlighting how far someone will go to defend their belief. i ask a honest question that triggers you because it challenges your belief & because you can't prove your belief to be true your only response is fallacies. common sense can see what a pathetic attempt at trolling it is. so my initial statement that he is a liar was correct
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2087
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    I dont think we need to go into name calling TIC. I am not a liar, I have not called you anything nasty at all, let alone outed you as a troll like youre calling me. Your behaviour and consistentcy clearly answer that question anyway dont they? I have proven that Covid csn and has been isolated and that you can catch it through the air and from surfaces.

    If i used my wife's phone to take a picture of my phone and then posted the picture on here, would that help?

    I think i would have to airdrop or send the picture from her phone to my phone as her phone isnt linked to this website account but my phone is. I imagine you will be will be able to tell which phone uploaded the photo so i wanted to be upfront about the phone mechanics behind it, and didnt think my phone had uploaded a photo of itself .... because you cant do that as the lenses dont swivel (i suppose i could do it in a mirror, but the image would he reversed and somebody may pounce on that saying it is proof that i had deepfaked the photo)

    You know i didnt try to lie about a microscope, so hopefully you trust that it really is a photo of my phone. I hope you would believe that anyway.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC you admitted to living in a town with less than 300 people in Oz and then spent two years pretending the rest of the world must be lying because the only thing you caught was a bad case of stupidity. You accuse everyone else of just holding a belief and not knowing things unlike you... after asking whether Elton John and The Queen are the same person.

    TIC- All the self awareness of a dog licking it's own bollocks in public.
    i have accused the rest of the world of lying, only for each person i respond to here to prove their belief. i don't think you are lying. you just believe. i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well. the elton & the queen thing was posted under conspiracies. it is not my claim that they are the same spastic. why are you bringing in red herrings to distract from you proving your belief? you are such a weak insecure sperg that you can't admit that you only hold belief

    Elton and The Queen have cerebral palsy? They have done remarkably well considering. Her Maj is a pretty fine horsewoman and can reportedly rebuild the engine on a Landrover. That dwarfs even Reg's ability to so dextrously fly across a piano and put on his own syrups. Inspirational.


    Also if you are able to verify how I know something why are you unable to verify any of the experiments conducted by experts? It seems a bit odd that you would be willing to take my word on an experiment i could claim to have conducted, but you refuse to believe any of the millions conducted by experts in labs around the world as a way of you knowing something yourself.

    You seem very attached to your own hypothesis even though compared to the mainstream real science done on the virus your is almost uniquely open to falsification.

    The most troubling part of your assertion though is how much repeatedly in post after post for two years now you resort to fallacies.

    Ad hominem

    You seem to think attacking me by calling me a spergy spastic is some kind of argument. All it does is undermine your own credence.

    Appeal to ignorance

    You seem to think because there is nobody here who can isolate the virus that therfore it must be the case this is impossible and virologists are making it up

    Special Pleading

    Despite everyone in the thread being far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you invert this to insist that nobody else caould ever truly know anything, and are simply gullible idiots believing something that only you can see is a big scam


    Strawman, Confusion of correlation and causation, slippery slople, statistics of small numbers, etc the list is massive and you have employed them all again and again.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-20-2022 at 04:05 PM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2087
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    BEANZ - WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘THERE IS NOBODY ON HERE WHO CAN ISOLATE THE VIRUS’.

    Have you gleaned nothing from my recent scientific testing and experimentation? Do you not see with your own eyes that I have isolated the virus already and proven that you can catch it through the air and off surfaces? Can you imagine my wife’s fury at all the bubbling test tubes in the garage and the theft of her sieve? Have some sympathy for my predicament here

    Are you another Apple iPhone naysayer? Maybe I should have gone Samsung or even Huawei?

    I feel like Galileo on here, proving my experiment while all you Copernican flat earthers refuse to accept scientific fact. If I was to figaro out a way to get TIC to abandon his beliefs that would be truly magnifico I think. Cool scientific clarity would hit him like thunder and lightning (he would find it very frightening, I bet)

    Anyway, enough about Elton John, it’s just a red herring leading you down a yellow brick road. If you feel like fighting with TIC online, wait until Saturday night.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  5. #830
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I dont think we need to go into name calling TIC. I am not a liar, I have not called you anything nasty at all, let alone outed you as a troll like youre calling me. Your behaviour and consistentcy clearly answer that question anyway dont they? I have proven that Covid csn and has been isolated and that you can catch it through the air and from surfaces.

    If i used my wife's phone to take a picture of my phone and then posted the picture on here, would that help?

    I think i would have to airdrop or send the picture from her phone to my phone as her phone isnt linked to this website account but my phone is. I imagine you will be will be able to tell which phone uploaded the photo so i wanted to be upfront about the phone mechanics behind it, and didnt think my phone had uploaded a photo of itself .... because you cant do that as the lenses dont swivel (i suppose i could do it in a mirror, but the image would he reversed and somebody may pounce on that saying it is proof that i had deepfaked the photo)

    You know i didnt try to lie about a microscope, so hopefully you trust that it really is a photo of my phone. I hope you would believe that anyway.
    you are either lying or delusional. utter junk science. even spergy larry knows
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #831
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC you admitted to living in a town with less than 300 people in Oz and then spent two years pretending the rest of the world must be lying because the only thing you caught was a bad case of stupidity. You accuse everyone else of just holding a belief and not knowing things unlike you... after asking whether Elton John and The Queen are the same person.

    TIC- All the self awareness of a dog licking it's own bollocks in public.
    i have accused the rest of the world of lying, only for each person i respond to here to prove their belief. i don't think you are lying. you just believe. i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well. the elton & the queen thing was posted under conspiracies. it is not my claim that they are the same spastic. why are you bringing in red herrings to distract from you proving your belief? you are such a weak insecure sperg that you can't admit that you only hold belief

    Elton and The Queen have cerebral palsy? They have done remarkably well considering. Her Maj is a pretty fine horsewoman and can reportedly rebuild the engine on a Landrover. That dwarfs even Reg's ability to so dextrously fly across a piano and put on his own syrups. Inspirational.


    Also if you are able to verify how I know something why are you unable to verify any of the experiments conducted by experts? It seems a bit odd that you would be willing to take my word on an experiment i could claim to have conducted, but you refuse to believe any of the millions conducted by experts in labs around the world as a way of you knowing something yourself.

    You seem very attached to your own hypothesis even though compared to the mainstream real science done on the virus your is almost uniquely open to falsification.

    The most troubling part of your assertion though is how much repeatedly in post after post for two years now you resort to fallacies.

    Ad hominem

    You seem to think attacking me by calling me a spergy spastic is some kind of argument. All it does is undermine your own credence.

    Appeal to ignorance

    You seem to think because there is nobody here who can isolate the virus that therfore it must be the case this is impossible and virologists are making it up

    Special Pleading

    Despite everyone in the thread being far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you invert this to insist that nobody else caould ever truly know anything, and are simply gullible idiots believing something that only you can see is a big scam


    Strawman, Confusion of correlation and causation, slippery slople, statistics of small numbers, etc the list is massive and you have employed them all again and again.
    you keep bringing up so called experts when i am asking you a direct question spastic. bring any so called expert here & i'll pick them to bits directly. i have no hypothesis. i am asking you to prove your belief or admit you only hold a belief. i will always abuse you because that is how i feel you should be treated. i'll treat you like the retard spergy spastic that i feel you are. i am asking you how you proved your belief to be true. there are things we can truly know. i am just pointing out that you hold a belief & don't know it to be true. there is nothing wrong with holding beliefs, as long as you understand that's all they are. i'm not interested in your beliefs, only what you know to be true & how you proved that. you made claims & have failed to prove those claims to be true & are now resorting to fallacies to cover your incompetence
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,817
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2087
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I dont think we need to go into name calling TIC. I am not a liar, I have not called you anything nasty at all, let alone outed you as a troll like youre calling me. Your behaviour and consistentcy clearly answer that question anyway dont they? I have proven that Covid csn and has been isolated and that you can catch it through the air and from surfaces.

    If i used my wife's phone to take a picture of my phone and then posted the picture on here, would that help?

    I think i would have to airdrop or send the picture from her phone to my phone as her phone isnt linked to this website account but my phone is. I imagine you will be will be able to tell which phone uploaded the photo so i wanted to be upfront about the phone mechanics behind it, and didnt think my phone had uploaded a photo of itself .... because you cant do that as the lenses dont swivel (i suppose i could do it in a mirror, but the image would he reversed and somebody may pounce on that saying it is proof that i had deepfaked the photo)

    You know i didnt try to lie about a microscope, so hopefully you trust that it really is a photo of my phone. I hope you would believe that anyway.
    you are either lying or delusional. utter junk science. even spergy larry knows
    ​I liked your post because it is utterly brilliant
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,349
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC you admitted to living in a town with less than 300 people in Oz and then spent two years pretending the rest of the world must be lying because the only thing you caught was a bad case of stupidity. You accuse everyone else of just holding a belief and not knowing things unlike you... after asking whether Elton John and The Queen are the same person.

    TIC- All the self awareness of a dog licking it's own bollocks in public.
    i have accused the rest of the world of lying, only for each person i respond to here to prove their belief. i don't think you are lying. you just believe. i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well. the elton & the queen thing was posted under conspiracies. it is not my claim that they are the same spastic. why are you bringing in red herrings to distract from you proving your belief? you are such a weak insecure sperg that you can't admit that you only hold belief

    Elton and The Queen have cerebral palsy? They have done remarkably well considering. Her Maj is a pretty fine horsewoman and can reportedly rebuild the engine on a Landrover. That dwarfs even Reg's ability to so dextrously fly across a piano and put on his own syrups. Inspirational.


    Also if you are able to verify how I know something why are you unable to verify any of the experiments conducted by experts? It seems a bit odd that you would be willing to take my word on an experiment i could claim to have conducted, but you refuse to believe any of the millions conducted by experts in labs around the world as a way of you knowing something yourself.

    You seem very attached to your own hypothesis even though compared to the mainstream real science done on the virus your is almost uniquely open to falsification.

    The most troubling part of your assertion though is how much repeatedly in post after post for two years now you resort to fallacies.

    Ad hominem

    You seem to think attacking me by calling me a spergy spastic is some kind of argument. All it does is undermine your own credence.

    Appeal to ignorance

    You seem to think because there is nobody here who can isolate the virus that therfore it must be the case this is impossible and virologists are making it up

    Special Pleading

    Despite everyone in the thread being far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you invert this to insist that nobody else caould ever truly know anything, and are simply gullible idiots believing something that only you can see is a big scam


    Strawman, Confusion of correlation and causation, slippery slople, statistics of small numbers, etc the list is massive and you have employed them all again and again.
    you keep bringing up so called experts when i am asking you a direct question spastic. bring any so called expert here & i'll pick them to bits directly. i have no hypothesis. i am asking you to prove your belief or admit you only hold a belief. i will always abuse you because that is how i feel you should be treated. i'll treat you like the retard spergy spastic that i feel you are. i am asking you how you proved your belief to be true. there are things we can truly know. i am just pointing out that you hold a belief & don't know it to be true. there is nothing wrong with holding beliefs, as long as you understand that's all they are. i'm not interested in your beliefs, only what you know to be true & how you proved that. you made claims & have failed to prove those claims to be true & are now resorting to fallacies to cover your incompetence
    You said,

    "i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well."

    So I asked why could you not verify the hundreds of thousands of experiments conducted by experts?

    No mention of 'so called experts'.

    Do you not believe that experts exist then?

    Or do you think that you are only able to accept evidence that doesn't contradict your beliefs?

    There is plenty of evidence out there but you are suggesting that not only are you the only one who can verify it, but that you are only willing to verify experiments carried out by non experts on a boxing forum.

    Now you are as also suggesting that we have to ask an expert to come here to waste their time talking to you because rather than engage with the argument or real experiments, you are only willing to pick to bits a hypothetical expert that is never going to appear here.

    Then it turns out unsurprisingly that you do not even have an hypothesis. So here you are admitting that you are actually unable to verify anything.

    You don't understand the scientific method, you don't understand the philosophical difference between believing and knowing and you don't even know what the logical fallacies that litter your posts are or mean.

    You are clearly struggling and so I will forgive your nasty personal ad hominem attacks but would kindly ask that you please do not use my name or weaponise things like aspergers and cerebral palsy that are not things people have any choice over.

    Everyone is entitled to their opinions but all opinions are not equal. This is a thread about vaccines and you have turned it into a thread about you babooning your arse like question again and again, insisting that you be treated specially and indulged.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #834
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,158
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1827
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Call me crazy... but I still think @Mark TKO is to blame for all this.

    He asked who's had the vaccine, and unknowingly unleashed a torrent of COVID conspiracy theories back-and-forth complete with tag team effort and now a healthy 56 pages worth.

    To answer your question, Mark... yes, I've had both shots, and the booster shot to boot.

    Now I'm bailing. I'm off to the "COVID is a scam thread", as that one is newer and less tiresome (for now).

  10. #835
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    TIC you admitted to living in a town with less than 300 people in Oz and then spent two years pretending the rest of the world must be lying because the only thing you caught was a bad case of stupidity. You accuse everyone else of just holding a belief and not knowing things unlike you... after asking whether Elton John and The Queen are the same person.

    TIC- All the self awareness of a dog licking it's own bollocks in public.
    i have accused the rest of the world of lying, only for each person i respond to here to prove their belief. i don't think you are lying. you just believe. i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well. the elton & the queen thing was posted under conspiracies. it is not my claim that they are the same spastic. why are you bringing in red herrings to distract from you proving your belief? you are such a weak insecure sperg that you can't admit that you only hold belief

    Elton and The Queen have cerebral palsy? They have done remarkably well considering. Her Maj is a pretty fine horsewoman and can reportedly rebuild the engine on a Landrover. That dwarfs even Reg's ability to so dextrously fly across a piano and put on his own syrups. Inspirational.


    Also if you are able to verify how I know something why are you unable to verify any of the experiments conducted by experts? It seems a bit odd that you would be willing to take my word on an experiment i could claim to have conducted, but you refuse to believe any of the millions conducted by experts in labs around the world as a way of you knowing something yourself.

    You seem very attached to your own hypothesis even though compared to the mainstream real science done on the virus your is almost uniquely open to falsification.

    The most troubling part of your assertion though is how much repeatedly in post after post for two years now you resort to fallacies.

    Ad hominem

    You seem to think attacking me by calling me a spergy spastic is some kind of argument. All it does is undermine your own credence.

    Appeal to ignorance

    You seem to think because there is nobody here who can isolate the virus that therfore it must be the case this is impossible and virologists are making it up

    Special Pleading

    Despite everyone in the thread being far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you invert this to insist that nobody else caould ever truly know anything, and are simply gullible idiots believing something that only you can see is a big scam


    Strawman, Confusion of correlation and causation, slippery slople, statistics of small numbers, etc the list is massive and you have employed them all again and again.
    you keep bringing up so called experts when i am asking you a direct question spastic. bring any so called expert here & i'll pick them to bits directly. i have no hypothesis. i am asking you to prove your belief or admit you only hold a belief. i will always abuse you because that is how i feel you should be treated. i'll treat you like the retard spergy spastic that i feel you are. i am asking you how you proved your belief to be true. there are things we can truly know. i am just pointing out that you hold a belief & don't know it to be true. there is nothing wrong with holding beliefs, as long as you understand that's all they are. i'm not interested in your beliefs, only what you know to be true & how you proved that. you made claims & have failed to prove those claims to be true & are now resorting to fallacies to cover your incompetence
    You said,

    "i am asking how you know. because if you can prove how you know then i can verify that & then i will know as well."

    So I asked why could you not verify the hundreds of thousands of experiments conducted by experts?

    No mention of 'so called experts'.

    Do you not believe that experts exist then?

    Or do you think that you are only able to accept evidence that doesn't contradict your beliefs?

    There is plenty of evidence out there but you are suggesting that not only are you the only one who can verify it, but that you are only willing to verify experiments carried out by non experts on a boxing forum.

    Now you are as also suggesting that we have to ask an expert to come here to waste their time talking to you because rather than engage with the argument or real experiments, you are only willing to pick to bits a hypothetical expert that is never going to appear here.

    Then it turns out unsurprisingly that you do not even have an hypothesis. So here you are admitting that you are actually unable to verify anything.

    You don't understand the scientific method, you don't understand the philosophical difference between believing and knowing and you don't even know what the logical fallacies that litter your posts are or mean.

    You are clearly struggling and so I will forgive your nasty personal ad hominem attacks but would kindly ask that you please do not use my name or weaponise things like aspergers and cerebral palsy that are not things people have any choice over.

    Everyone is entitled to their opinions but all opinions are not equal. This is a thread about vaccines and you have turned it into a thread about you babooning your arse like question again and again, insisting that you be treated specially and indulged.
    the question was to you directly because i am speaking to you directly. i want to know how you know your belief is true. i am highlighting that you only hold a belief. i had analyzed many of these so called experts claiming to have isolated or purified covid & none of them do what they claim. but none of these so called experts are you, so there is no reason to discuss someone else's claims with you. i am asking you to prove how you know your belief is true. you are claiming to know something is real in this world & i am asking you to prove how you know it's true so i can also verify it. secondary information is not you knowing, only believing. show me the scientific method you used to prove your belief is true. otherwise spergy larry just admit you only hold a belief
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    524
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause.


    Stick to COVID... because when you venture out into other medical topics, you're automatically on thin ice.


    I will say this, however. Your method of argument consists of repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

    .
    Personally I think you're off by several dozens of (over and over)but whose counting?!

    I have yet to figure out the phrase covid is a virus caught from outside the body,--------Tfan what does that mean to you? Is our body acting like a star with a gravitational pull causing a virus (from outside) the body to go inside? Why? Or, Is it a -liberal-minority-hobo virus looking for a free place to crash like the entitled minority viruses they know they are!?
    Why would it not just stay outside the body...

    and is that different from viruses caught (once inside) the body?

    through the air or off surfaces?
    I can't figure that one either. So diseases dont attract from the air, or off surfaces? But viruses do? That's not what Lysol claims! For years!

    If funky feet can enter from outside the body through the air into the nostrils...if a stank ass fart can enter the body from the air- into the nostrils into the body...then it seems probable that viruses can enter from outside...through the air as you seem to suggest & I concur....unless they have little tiny star trek transporter rooms, then bets are all off as to exactly what is inside our bodies we dont know!


    Sir I think....Here are the facts from a Saddo perspective
    1. When this covid was mentioned there were only 2 perspectives.
    1st- it is real
    2nd it is real but overblown by the mainstream media


    No one here on this board or this thread fit outside of those two for months. NONE.
    1/2 year later something changed?

    the question is how do you know that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? strange you left out the most important part of the question. (THAT I HAD TO IGNORE YOUR MENTIONING IT -SO I NEED YOU TO BOLD IT HIGHLIGHT IT- CHANGE THE SIZE SO I CAN SEE HOW OFTEN YOU DID MENTION IT...AND I INGORED IT....JUST LIKE I IGNORED WHEN YOU POINTED OUT HOW I REPEATEDLY STATED IT EXISTED...SO I USED MAINSTREAM NEWS NUMBERS TO VALIDATE IT......YOU KNOW THE SAME MAINSTREAM I THINK IS FAKE
    Never care to discuss boxing, but always these types of posts and comments. Sad.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,462
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    524
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I work with a woman was vaccinated, the boosters and the lot, and kept feeling like shit and kept being told she had covid. Turned out she was very anemic.
    The woman that runs the pharmacy in my store tested positive. She bullied her doctor to prescribe Ivermectin and she tested negative within 48 hours.
    I had covid in November. My doctor told me to let it run its course. I was very sick for 3 days and it took me about 10 days to recover. Why didn't my doctor give me Ivermectin of hydroxychloroquine?
    I have been much sicker than I was from covid, though it was 20 years ago.
    I have to be honest...if you are that afraid of getting sick, grow a pair. If you are that afraid of dying...nobody doesn't die. You can't escape it. Go out and get on with it.
    Wear six masks, worry about silly shit. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY. If you die with dirty drawers because you shit yourself...if you die with wet pants because you peed on yourself....
    Hey, if I could chime in on the ivermectin, remedies...

    I've come to the conclusion it is the way it is being used that has allowed so many people to either get infected, ill or die.
    I accept that taking Ivermectin is similar to a boxer training.
    A boxer can't wait till the week of the fight to train.
    A person can't wait for a pandemic to expect anything to kick in - and work.

    Similar to those who drink orange juice (vitamin C)...after they catch the flu.
    Hydroxystuff to Ivermectin are the things people should use to boost their immune system, not stop a virus. None of it is proved to stop viruses nor diseases, rather they exist on this earth for us to maintain health.

    I think that is why so many Red state people die from covid (especially all those radio DJs, rightwing pastors that died- I did a list here, something like a dozen major figures swore by it...then died)


    A minister I respect has a Covid Kit which Ivermectin is a part of. But the caution is this_ it is to boost our immune system which in turn fights to ward off diseases and viruses.
    For example-IMO If our bodies can't kick marijuana out our system-- detectable by a hair follicle for six months!?!, then it is probable, that our bodies can't just kick out covid by injecting, eating or drinking something a few weeks before catching it.

    I think it is also probable the woman who tested negative would have tested negative anyways...it seems her immune system was strong enough. Just an opinion Ivermectin has failed just as many as it seemed to help--but if a person is in to rightwing, then I think they will believe ivermectin can cure in 48 hours. I do apologize in that you may think it did help her, my point isnt to argue you, just offer another perspective that her Immune system should be taken into consideration-- since so many nations have conducted tests showing that almost everyone who recovered from covid had high levels of all vitamins , zinc included.
    Those who die usually are deficient in one of more of vitamins A, B, D, zinc.

    It saddens me, Dr. Fauci in USA refuses to tell us of the many tests that prove so. And I also disagree that we have a right to tell doctors & hospitals what we want.
    But there is a huge block in USA between what an immune system CAN do. versus what remedies can do. And politics aka ideology rule such a discussion. sad.
    Stay safe. Again didnt mean to offend if I did.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,583
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1696
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    I accept full responsibility for what this has become.

    I'll self ban
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  14. #839
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,245
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you see an illness & call it cancer, i just see an illness & call it illness or disease. so yes illness & disease is real. calling it a particular name does not solve the cause.


    Stick to COVID... because when you venture out into other medical topics, you're automatically on thin ice.


    I will say this, however. Your method of argument consists of repeating the same phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

    .
    Personally I think you're off by several dozens of (over and over)but whose counting?!

    I have yet to figure out the phrase covid is a virus caught from outside the body,--------Tfan what does that mean to you? Is our body acting like a star with a gravitational pull causing a virus (from outside) the body to go inside? Why? Or, Is it a -liberal-minority-hobo virus looking for a free place to crash like the entitled minority viruses they know they are!?
    Why would it not just stay outside the body...

    and is that different from viruses caught (once inside) the body?

    through the air or off surfaces?
    I can't figure that one either. So diseases dont attract from the air, or off surfaces? But viruses do? That's not what Lysol claims! For years!

    If funky feet can enter from outside the body through the air into the nostrils...if a stank ass fart can enter the body from the air- into the nostrils into the body...then it seems probable that viruses can enter from outside...through the air as you seem to suggest & I concur....unless they have little tiny star trek transporter rooms, then bets are all off as to exactly what is inside our bodies we dont know!


    Sir I think....Here are the facts from a Saddo perspective
    1. When this covid was mentioned there were only 2 perspectives.
    1st- it is real
    2nd it is real but overblown by the mainstream media


    No one here on this board or this thread fit outside of those two for months. NONE.
    1/2 year later something changed?

    the question is how do you know that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? strange you left out the most important part of the question. (THAT I HAD TO IGNORE YOUR MENTIONING IT -SO I NEED YOU TO BOLD IT HIGHLIGHT IT- CHANGE THE SIZE SO I CAN SEE HOW OFTEN YOU DID MENTION IT...AND I INGORED IT....JUST LIKE I IGNORED WHEN YOU POINTED OUT HOW I REPEATEDLY STATED IT EXISTED...SO I USED MAINSTREAM NEWS NUMBERS TO VALIDATE IT......YOU KNOW THE SAME MAINSTREAM I THINK IS FAKE
    Never care to discuss boxing, but always these types of posts and comments. Sad.
    it's sad that you are triggered because your belief is being challenged & you can't prove it to be true & you are not able to admit you only hold a belief
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    42,389
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4901
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Not sure why, but seems to fit for both fronts in what has become a competitive sport of a topic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing