Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  36
Likes Likes:  310
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 931 to 937 of 937

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #931
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,198
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1962
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    You don't get to ask me shit. Capiche?
    i'll keep asking & you'll keep being unable to prove your fixed belief is real
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

    ​No. I am not here to educate a delusional halfwit 👍🏽
    called it. defelection it is then. you should educate yourself on fallacies. it's so funny that you are unable to prove your fixed belief is real. finally some actual humor from you
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post


    still deflecting i see. why is it that you are unable to prove your fixed belief is real?
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post



    I got your proof right here.
    absolutely nothing, as you & i already knew. i'm still asking & you're still unable to prove your fixed belief is real
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    didn't you say i don't get to ask you shit? & now you want me to keep asking? you're all over the place. why is it that you are unable to prove your fixed belief is real?




  2. #932
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,873
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    380
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    more fallacies. your red herring fallacies want work to distract from your burden to prove your fixed belief is real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  3. #933
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,198
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1962
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    My BURDEN??!??

    Bwaha-hahahaha-hahahahaha!!!!!!!

    Damn bro. I don't know what your day job is. But rest assured there's a standup comedy slot on HBO for you if you want it. I'll even put in a good word for you.

  4. #934
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,873
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    380
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    you have a fixed belief. it's your burden to prove that belief is real. all your fallacies don't change that fact
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  5. #935
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,931
    Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1326
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you have a fixed belief. it's your burden to prove that belief is real. all your fallacies don't change that fact

    If you don't believe evidence is proof then there is no way for anyone to satisfy your fixed belief anyway. It is because we all believe that evidence is proof that the vast majority of posters on this board are willing to change while you seem paralyzed by your own dogmatic refusal to question any of your own beliefs.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #936
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,873
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    380
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you have a fixed belief. it's your burden to prove that belief is real. all your fallacies don't change that fact

    If you don't believe evidence is proof then there is no way for anyone to satisfy your fixed belief anyway. It is because we all believe that evidence is proof that the vast majority of posters on this board are willing to change while you seem paralyzed by your own dogmatic refusal to question any of your own beliefs.
    evidence supports ideas, proof supports facts. please provide your proof of what you have proven covid is & what it does
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  7. #937
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,198
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1962
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    This all stems from your mistaken notion of what burden of proof is, and who carries the burden of proof.

    I (and most of the forum) am part of the vast majority of people who accept that COVID exists, and that is indeed a virus. This vast majority includes highly educated people in the pertinent fields. It also includes people who have gotten the virus, or have been affected by it in some way.

    So as to quantify "vast majority", I present to you the following graph:




    So as you can see, the graph begins at 30%, and works its way down from there.

    You, on the other hand, are part of the very distinct minority who believe COVID is a hoax.

    Technically, both are claims.

    I, and the majority of the civilized world, claim that COVID does indeed exist, and is a virus.

    You, and a distinct minority of people, claim that COVID does not exist and is a hoax.


    So your argument that only one side has a claim and therefore bears the "burden of proof" is faulty.

    BOTH sides have claims. In this case, because you are part of the distinct minority which claims that COVID is a hoax, the burden of proof lies with you.

    It's called "conventional knowledge."

    Conventional knowledge is that COVID does indeed exist. Your claim goes against conventional knowledge. For this reason, again... the burden of proof lies with you.


    It's like the flat Earth argument.

    The VAST MAJORITY of the civilized world believes the world is round.

    A distinct minority of people believe the Earth is flat.

    Conventional wisdom holds that the Earth is round.

    Thus, the burden of proof lies with the flat earthers.



    I don't normally expend this amount of time trying to argue COVID existence with you, nor with anyone else.

    But I'm feeling generous today, and will extend this "one-time" courtesy.

    After that it'll be back to one-liners.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing