Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 634

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Nope, not having it. You just spent over 500 words saying ifs, buts and maybes. You threw every possible way you can die into it without saying anything.
    I’m not annoyed with you trying to find the truth. I’m also trying to find the truth.
    You over complicate it. Ok , Covid doesn’t exist, fine. There I said it. BUT……..
    There were 15% more deaths than the previous year, that is not a little inconsequence, that is a serious difference. So it has to because of something?
    You’re quick to point out that it isn’t Covid. Fine I believe you, IF you can say the reason behind the extra deaths. But you can’t , can you?
    Now you might be right, not once have I said you’re not. But the only way you will be taken seriously is by giving an alternative.
    Not throwing the medical Journal at it.
    So like you, I prefer to know . So tell me, I’m all ears.
    if you are trying to find the truth then lets be honest & deal with what we both know to be true. i am only taking your fifteen percent increase at face value & gave you many examples that could be contributory to an excess death number. you & i can't know the causes unless we are doing the autopsy's. i gave you many possible reasons, alternatives & possibilities & left out others. you don't know there were fifteen percent more deaths do you? you brought this figure into the conversation & if you want to go down this track then you will need to back it up with proof. i would prefer to deal with what we can prove to each other to be true from real life experiences
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Nope, not having it. You just spent over 500 words saying ifs, buts and maybes. You threw every possible way you can die into it without saying anything.
    I’m not annoyed with you trying to find the truth. I’m also trying to find the truth.
    You over complicate it. Ok , Covid doesn’t exist, fine. There I said it. BUT……..
    There were 15% more deaths than the previous year, that is not a little inconsequence, that is a serious difference. So it has to because of something?
    You’re quick to point out that it isn’t Covid. Fine I believe you, IF you can say the reason behind the extra deaths. But you can’t , can you?
    Now you might be right, not once have I said you’re not. But the only way you will be taken seriously is by giving an alternative.
    Not throwing the medical Journal at it.
    So like you, I prefer to know . So tell me, I’m all ears.
    if you are trying to find the truth then lets be honest & deal with what we both know to be true. i am only taking your fifteen percent increase at face value & gave you many examples that could be contributory to an excess death number. you & i can't know the causes unless we are doing the autopsy's. i gave you many possible reasons, alternatives & possibilities & left out others. you don't know there were fifteen percent more deaths do you? you brought this figure into the conversation & if you want to go down this track then you will need to back it up with proof. i would prefer to deal with what we can prove to each other to be true from real life experiences
    Come on Mate , open the link , and do the Math as they say.
    “ There were over 695.8 thousand deaths in the United Kingdom in 2020, compared with 604 thousand in 2019.” How is that not backing it up with proof?
    One thing is an absolute certainty, and that’s that I have provided more proof in one post than you have in 12 months.
    Now if you’re gonna disbelieve everything without offering a reason why or a counter argument with similar stats to back your point, then you lose any credibility you have had.
    You see, I’m not getting all Shouty McShouty and ridiculing your belief. I have no need to. Your lack of any evidence to back up your belief does that all on its own.
    You could be right, this could all be a scam, but you’re gonna have to show something that backs that up.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Nope, not having it. You just spent over 500 words saying ifs, buts and maybes. You threw every possible way you can die into it without saying anything.
    I’m not annoyed with you trying to find the truth. I’m also trying to find the truth.
    You over complicate it. Ok , Covid doesn’t exist, fine. There I said it. BUT……..
    There were 15% more deaths than the previous year, that is not a little inconsequence, that is a serious difference. So it has to because of something?
    You’re quick to point out that it isn’t Covid. Fine I believe you, IF you can say the reason behind the extra deaths. But you can’t , can you?
    Now you might be right, not once have I said you’re not. But the only way you will be taken seriously is by giving an alternative.
    Not throwing the medical Journal at it.
    So like you, I prefer to know . So tell me, I’m all ears.
    if you are trying to find the truth then lets be honest & deal with what we both know to be true. i am only taking your fifteen percent increase at face value & gave you many examples that could be contributory to an excess death number. you & i can't know the causes unless we are doing the autopsy's. i gave you many possible reasons, alternatives & possibilities & left out others. you don't know there were fifteen percent more deaths do you? you brought this figure into the conversation & if you want to go down this track then you will need to back it up with proof. i would prefer to deal with what we can prove to each other to be true from real life experiences
    Come on Mate , open the link , and do the Math as they say.
    “ There were over 695.8 thousand deaths in the United Kingdom in 2020, compared with 604 thousand in 2019.” How is that not backing it up with proof?
    One thing is an absolute certainty, and that’s that I have provided more proof in one post than you have in 12 months.
    Now if you’re gonna disbelieve everything without offering a reason why or a counter argument with similar stats to back your point, then you lose any credibility you have had.
    You see, I’m not getting all Shouty McShouty and ridiculing your belief. I have no need to. Your lack of any evidence to back up your belief does that all on its own.
    You could be right, this could all be a scam, but you’re gonna have to show something that backs that up.
    i entertained your figures & gave you many possibilities for the potential increase. you completely ignored the possibilities i gave. you don't know the cause of these deaths but refuse to acknowledge that those i offered could be possibilities. anyway it's not proof. it's you believing what someone has told you. that's why i suggested that we deal with what we can prove to be true through our own real life experiences. you are the one continuing to believe things without actually knowing. i don't care about credibility. i'm interested in truth & knowing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
    So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
    no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
    I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
    Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
    And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
    If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
    As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
    thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
    Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
    As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
    I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
    So over to you to produce some facts.
    posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth
    But this is it, all I said was that there were MORE DEATHS. I didn’t say they were due to Covid. But they are due to SOMETHING, so what is that? You tell me.
    And as for your hospitals not being swamped, well I suppose it depends where you live. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you’re from Oz, so it’s no surprise that your hospitals aren’t swamped. You and New Zealand are virtually the only places in the World that have this so called virus or whatever it is or whatever you want to call it under control.
    So again, I’m not saying it’s “Real” , but if it isn’t real , then YOU need to justify the figures I’ve posted.
    Now I could get all indignant and annoyed at you like Beanz, and I can see why he is, but I refuse to lose my rag about this until I can get some sort of concrete belief and facts FROM YOU.
    So the time has come my friend to put some meat on the bone.
    Please don’t disappoint me and come back with the old “I don’t have to answer to anyone shtik.”
    for a start excess morality can be measured in several ways. raw number of deaths, p-score, years of life lost. they all have limitations. there are a number of important points about this excess mortality number & what it means & what it doesn't mean & what we can extrapolate, what we can't know & what we should take into account. there are many different things to consider. could there not be other explanations for why there may be excess deaths other than the official story of this excess mortality? what if there are other factors? examples from personal experience is elderly in care homes being clumped together with the sick & not taken to hospitals, or dying after being put on a ventilator. could this not account for some of these excess deaths? there have been increases in diabetes, alzheimer's, high blood pressure, pneumonia. the lockdowns themselves, disruptions due to the plandemic with people i know not getting treatment or surgeries due to cancellations, i knew an older lady who avoided her doctor & hospitals due to fear of exposure to the virus, this may have contributed to her death, isolating people indoors, scared & afraid, stress, unemployment, deaths of despair. because of the wide spread disruptions people haven't had access to the types of medical services that they would have for their basic medical conditions that have nothing to do with convid 19. there are so many different ways that what is happening on the grander scale & the restrictions themselves can be contributory to an excess death number. so could there not be many other factors that play into this? i haven't even brought up vaccines but i know young healthy people that have had sever reactions, some have had none. but who knows how a bad reaction could affect someone with a comorbidity disease or two or an elderly person & i'm not just talking about the convidvaccine. why would you get annoyed with me trying to find the truth? you have admitted that you don't know the causes of death & that you don't know that convid is a virus caught through the air or of surfaces, neither do i. but unlike you i prefer to know rather than believe what others have said & i base my knowledge on real life experiences
    Nope, not having it. You just spent over 500 words saying ifs, buts and maybes. You threw every possible way you can die into it without saying anything.
    I’m not annoyed with you trying to find the truth. I’m also trying to find the truth.
    You over complicate it. Ok , Covid doesn’t exist, fine. There I said it. BUT……..
    There were 15% more deaths than the previous year, that is not a little inconsequence, that is a serious difference. So it has to because of something?
    You’re quick to point out that it isn’t Covid. Fine I believe you, IF you can say the reason behind the extra deaths. But you can’t , can you?
    Now you might be right, not once have I said you’re not. But the only way you will be taken seriously is by giving an alternative.
    Not throwing the medical Journal at it.
    So like you, I prefer to know . So tell me, I’m all ears.
    if you are trying to find the truth then lets be honest & deal with what we both know to be true. i am only taking your fifteen percent increase at face value & gave you many examples that could be contributory to an excess death number. you & i can't know the causes unless we are doing the autopsy's. i gave you many possible reasons, alternatives & possibilities & left out others. you don't know there were fifteen percent more deaths do you? you brought this figure into the conversation & if you want to go down this track then you will need to back it up with proof. i would prefer to deal with what we can prove to each other to be true from real life experiences
    Come on Mate , open the link , and do the Math as they say.
    “ There were over 695.8 thousand deaths in the United Kingdom in 2020, compared with 604 thousand in 2019.” How is that not backing it up with proof?
    One thing is an absolute certainty, and that’s that I have provided more proof in one post than you have in 12 months.
    Now if you’re gonna disbelieve everything without offering a reason why or a counter argument with similar stats to back your point, then you lose any credibility you have had.
    You see, I’m not getting all Shouty McShouty and ridiculing your belief. I have no need to. Your lack of any evidence to back up your belief does that all on its own.
    You could be right, this could all be a scam, but you’re gonna have to show something that backs that up.
    i entertained your figures & gave you many possibilities for the potential increase. you completely ignored the possibilities i gave. you don't know the cause of these deaths but refuse to acknowledge that those i offered could be possibilities. anyway it's not proof. it's you believing what someone has told you. that's why i suggested that we deal with what we can prove to be true through our own real life experiences. you are the one continuing to believe things without actually knowing. i don't care about credibility. i'm interested in truth & knowing
    Ok, that’s my cue to sign out of this debate. I really tried to help you prove your belief, I calmly put my point over , produced FACTUAL EVIDENCE , but unfortunately if you don’t like what is put in front of you , then it’s not true!
    You must’ve been a nightmare to teach at school, or should I use the present tense rather than the past?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    primo carnera, thread was too long to reply to it. there has been no debate. you admitted in my first questions to you that you don't know the cause of deaths & that you don't know that covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. that is called a belief. you said there is something. that is something you would have to prove, not me. i gave you several possibilities & as you admitted you don't know the cause, so to not even acknowledge those possibilities shows you are not interested in truth. as you admit you don't know the cause then your information is not factual. because a fact is something you know to be true. you are just choosing to believe what someone else has said. it is like someone believing in god & providing scriptures or some else's interpretation. that is not proof of god existing. i have calmly highlighted your beliefs. you are free to hold those beliefs
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    primo carnera, thread was too long to reply to it. there has been no debate. you admitted in my first questions to you that you don't know the cause of deaths & that you don't know that covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. that is called a belief. you said there is something. that is something you would have to prove, not me. i gave you several possibilities & as you admitted you don't know the cause, so to not even acknowledge those possibilities shows you are not interested in truth. as you admit you don't know the cause then your information is not factual. because a fact is something you know to be true. you are just choosing to believe what someone else has said. it is like someone believing in god & providing scriptures or some else's interpretation. that is not proof of god existing. i have calmly highlighted your beliefs. you are free to hold those beliefs
    A lot of twisting of my posts going on there.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,070
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2279
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-13-2021 at 06:22 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    People know that droplet transmission is real and not just a belief because the mountain of evidence is overwhelming. Scientific papers, thousands of case studies, millions of sick people, medical professionals and scientists who have for years all proved beyond doubt how many other virus and diseases are passed via droplets.

    It is time for you to start answering questions and stop spreading dangerous misinformation like a bottom feeding attention seeking troll.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,831
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1798
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

    Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

    The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

    Seems only the players change.

    Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

    Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.




    I'll engage someone when that someone is arguing in good faith.

    "Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

    The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

    This one, I believe... is getting up there in the ranks.



    Boxing, anyone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing