Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    primo carnera, thread was too long to reply to it. there has been no debate. you admitted in my first questions to you that you don't know the cause of deaths & that you don't know that covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. that is called a belief. you said there is something. that is something you would have to prove, not me. i gave you several possibilities & as you admitted you don't know the cause, so to not even acknowledge those possibilities shows you are not interested in truth. as you admit you don't know the cause then your information is not factual. because a fact is something you know to be true. you are just choosing to believe what someone else has said. it is like someone believing in god & providing scriptures or some else's interpretation. that is not proof of god existing. i have calmly highlighted your beliefs. you are free to hold those beliefs
    A lot of twisting of my posts going on there.
    i just want to know how you know it's real. you admitted you don't know. outside of that i don't care what you believe. but those beliefs are having real affects on peoples lives
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

You have provided no evidence.

No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

The very least you owe us all is an explanation.

Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    People know that droplet transmission is real and not just a belief because the mountain of evidence is overwhelming. Scientific papers, thousands of case studies, millions of sick people, medical professionals and scientists who have for years all proved beyond doubt how many other virus and diseases are passed via droplets.

It is time for you to start answering questions and stop spreading dangerous misinformation like a bottom feeding attention seeking troll.
    so you still can't tell me how you know. all you've said is that you believe what others have said. i asked you directly how you know. your first word in response is people. you believe something is real & i am asking you how you know this to be true. you are the one spreading misinformation about something you can't tell me how you know is real

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

Seems only the players change.

Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I'll engage someone when that someone is arguing in good faith.

"Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

This one, I believe... is getting up there in the ranks.

Boxing, anyone?
    why would you feel hopeless if you know something is real? if it is real you should be able to tell me how you know. then i would know as well. believing what someone else says is not knowing for yourself. you shouldn't need to convince anyone of anything. you should be able to just tell me how you know. i know for a fact if your head is held under water for several minutes you will soon start to struggle to breath. see easy. why because i know this is true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lotteries now?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.

"Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

Boxing, anyone?
    why would you feel hopeless if you know something is real? if it is real you should be able to tell me how you know. then i would know as well. believing what someone else says is not knowing for yourself. you shouldn't need to convince anyone of anything. you should be able to just tell me how you know. i know for a fact if your head is held under water for several minutes you will soon start to struggle to breath. see easy. why because i know this is true

"You should be able to tell me how you know" is a phrase that swings both ways. I can easily say you should be able to tell me how you know it's not real. But we all know you don't respond to that.

So we're back to my previous post, where (if it was unclear) I'm saying it doesn't matter what you believe or don't believe.

Really.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing, anyone?

"You should be able to tell me how you know" is a phrase that swings both ways. I can easily say you should be able to tell me how you know it's not real. But we all know you don't respond to that.

So we're back to my previous post, where (if it was unclear) I'm saying it doesn't matter what you believe or don't believe.

Really.
    this is a belief that people are telling me is real. i'm not the one saying something is real. when i start telling you something is real i would expect you to ask me how i know. it is amusing how uncomfortable people get when their beliefs are challenged. not much honesty or interest in truth

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Getting it at the weekend, will report back if I turn into a reptilian

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And just like that...no more masks or distancing required for fully vaccinated people. I think that's great but let's be honest how in the world are we going to pretend we'll be able to distinguish . I get International travel maybe for a "let us see your papers" norm..but that ain't flying Stateside. Private business will set own protocols as it should be but def a fairytale if anyone thinks this isn't going to be a complete wink and nod mess.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Getting it at the weekend, will report back if I turn into a reptilian
    reptilian? is this another belief of yours? make sure you get your free fries

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    And just like that...no more masks or distancing required for fully vaccinated people. I think that's great but let's be honest how in the world are we going to pretend we'll be able to distinguish . I get International travel maybe for a "let us see your papers" norm..but that ain't flying Stateside. Private business will set own protocols as it should be but def a fairytale if anyone thinks this isn't going to be a complete wink and nod mess.

I see your skepticism, and raise you with some disbelief.

You, me, and probably the majority of the nation are likely underwhelmed by the handling of this stage of the pandemic.

Exactly. How in the world do they even expect directions like this to be regulated?? Unless they plan to brand proof of vaccination on everyone's forehead.

I think they dropped the ball on this one.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing, anyone?

Really.
    this is a belief that people are telling me is real. i'm not the one saying something is real. when i start telling you something is real i would expect you to ask me how i know. it is amusing how uncomfortable people get when their beliefs are challenged. not much honesty or interest in truth

They're both beliefs, regardless of the semantics you insist on playing. Your belief is it's not real. I expect you to tell me how you know that.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-15-2021 at 06:01 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information