Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  68
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 162

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

    Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

    The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

    Seems only the players change.

    Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

    Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.




    I'll engage someone when that someone is arguing in good faith.

    "Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

    The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

    This one, I believe... is getting up there in the ranks.



    Boxing, anyone?
    why would you feel hopeless if you know something is real? if it is real you should be able to tell me how you know. then i would know as well. believing what someone else says is not knowing for yourself. you shouldn't need to convince anyone of anything. you should be able to just tell me how you know. i know for a fact if your head is held under water for several minutes you will soon start to struggle to breath. see easy. why because i know this is true

    "You should be able to tell me how you know" is a phrase that swings both ways. I can easily say you should be able to tell me how you know it's not real. But we all know you don't respond to that.

    So we're back to my previous post, where (if it was unclear) I'm saying it doesn't matter what you believe or don't believe.

    Really.
    this is a belief that people are telling me is real. i'm not the one saying something is real. when i start telling you something is real i would expect you to ask me how i know. it is amusing how uncomfortable people get when their beliefs are challenged. not much honesty or interest in truth


    They're both beliefs, regardless of the semantics you insist on playing. Your belief is it's not real. I expect you to tell me how you know that.
    i will give you credit for admitting you only have a belief. your honesty is admirable. you are the one saying something is real. i am asking how you know. it is you job to prove your belief. not mine. there are millions of people that believe in one god or another. it is not my job to prove their belief real. just like it is not my job to prove your belief real. that's not how it works
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    i don't reason with people that can't prove their beliefs. there is no debate. you believe something is real & i am asking how you know. only primo carnera & titofan had the balls to admit they don't know & only believe. they are honest men. you are getting annoyed because i don't want to believe your fantasy without you proving how you know it's real. keep believing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,029
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2255
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    i don't reason with people that can't prove their beliefs. there is no debate. you believe something is real & i am asking how you know. only primo carnera & titofan had the balls to admit they don't know & only believe. they are honest men. you are getting annoyed because i don't want to believe your fantasy without you proving how you know it's real. keep believing
    I am not asking you to reason with me I am asking questions regarding your opinion, nowhere have I said covid is real or not real , hence why I am asking questions to people to hear there views.
    So either answer questions in the thread or go wrestle with your bald champ ( excellent one handed typing by the way ), which I'm sure is your favourite pastime apart from being a keyboard warrior.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    i don't reason with people that can't prove their beliefs. there is no debate. you believe something is real & i am asking how you know. only primo carnera & titofan had the balls to admit they don't know & only believe. they are honest men. you are getting annoyed because i don't want to believe your fantasy without you proving how you know it's real. keep believing
    I am not asking you to reason with me I am asking questions regarding your opinion, nowhere have I said covid is real or not real , hence why I am asking questions to people to hear there views.
    So either answer questions in the thread or go wrestle with your bald champ ( excellent one handed typing by the way ), which I'm sure is your favourite pastime apart from being a keyboard warrior.
    so why did you get two vaccines shots? your dishonesty is amusing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,029
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2255
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    i don't reason with people that can't prove their beliefs. there is no debate. you believe something is real & i am asking how you know. only primo carnera & titofan had the balls to admit they don't know & only believe. they are honest men. you are getting annoyed because i don't want to believe your fantasy without you proving how you know it's real. keep believing
    I am not asking you to reason with me I am asking questions regarding your opinion, nowhere have I said covid is real or not real , hence why I am asking questions to people to hear there views.
    So either answer questions in the thread or go wrestle with your bald champ ( excellent one handed typing by the way ), which I'm sure is your favourite pastime apart from being a keyboard warrior.
    so why did you get two vaccines shots? your dishonesty is amusing
    Two lines of reasoning :

    1. I am not a medical professional , so in my life if I have a medical condition or need for example my flu vaccination each year on doctors advice , then I take that advice.
    I chose to have the vaccines based on my GP's advice, so I either distrust all medical advice or I take it. My personal choice was to take the advice of both my doctors and my wife also wanted me to get the vaccine. So that explains the vaccine , however if covid is real or not I have had no side effects so for me I feel I am in a good position either way.

    2. I could be lying about having the vaccine. ( as you seem to think the authorities are about covid ).

    So again as I stated nowhere in this thread do I say Covid 19 is real or not real.
    So I have no idea why even a one handed keyboard warrior like you would call me dishonest.

    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,099
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

    Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

    The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

    Seems only the players change.

    Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

    Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.




    I'll engage someone when that someone is arguing in good faith.

    "Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

    The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

    This one, I believe... is getting up there in the ranks.



    Boxing, anyone?
    why would you feel hopeless if you know something is real? if it is real you should be able to tell me how you know. then i would know as well. believing what someone else says is not knowing for yourself. you shouldn't need to convince anyone of anything. you should be able to just tell me how you know. i know for a fact if your head is held under water for several minutes you will soon start to struggle to breath. see easy. why because i know this is true
    Tito why no 'TIC against the world' thread then mate? (:

    Seriously though actually it seems like the players don't actually change. Notice how just like Alpha, TIC insists that we are all just religious fanatics adhering to 'a belief'. He also just like Alpha places the entire burden of proof on everyone else with an impossible task and yet insists he is not bound under the same rules. He has just like Alpha produced no evidence. No evidence of a global hoax or the motivation for the millions taking part in it.

    And then, the mountain of other similarities. The esoteric pretensious pseudo intellectual conspirhistorical signatures. Then this drowning someone example. The same 'practical demonstration' Alpha used against Fatboxingfan/NoSavedByTheBellEnd.

    One and the same.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    384
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    These vaccines are still undergoing global testing which will last for nearly another 18 months which is what is expected for experimental treatments.
    Survivability rate also makes it farcical for me.

    I'll wait till after that and see.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,447
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1768
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So basically this is the latest "tag team", never-ending argument on the forum. Used to be the flat Earth argument with Alpha. Now it's COVID doesn't exist, with TIC.

    Cool. I just hope that when I or someone else engage in similar arguments... that it doesn't make anyone's eyebrows go up.

    The same hopelessness that existed in trying to convince Alpha that the world is in fact spherical... is the same hopelessness involved in this interminable squabble.

    Seems only the players change.

    Today it's trying to convince TIC that COVID is real. Yesterday it was trying to convince Alpha the Earth is round. Before that it was trying to convince Denilson not all whites are racists.

    Kinda like the proverbial broken record that just plays the same fragment over and over and over and over and over and over again.




    I'll engage someone when that someone is arguing in good faith.

    "Because I said so"... or "prove it" (over and over again regardless of what is presented)... or whatever cockamamie phrases are used in a flimsy, pathetic attempt at debating... just gets tiring after a while.

    The number of thread pages is generally a good indicator of just how long and fruitless an argument is.

    This one, I believe... is getting up there in the ranks.



    Boxing, anyone?
    why would you feel hopeless if you know something is real? if it is real you should be able to tell me how you know. then i would know as well. believing what someone else says is not knowing for yourself. you shouldn't need to convince anyone of anything. you should be able to just tell me how you know. i know for a fact if your head is held under water for several minutes you will soon start to struggle to breath. see easy. why because i know this is true
    Tito why no 'TIC against the world' thread then mate? (:

    Seriously though actually it seems like the players don't actually change. Notice how just like Alpha, TIC insists that we are all just religious fanatics adhering to 'a belief'. He also just like Alpha places the entire burden of proof on everyone else with an impossible task and yet insists he is not bound under the same rules. He has just like Alpha produced no evidence. No evidence of a global hoax or the motivation for the millions taking part in it.

    And then, the mountain of other similarities. The esoteric pretensious pseudo intellectual conspirhistorical signatures. Then this drowning someone example. The same 'practical demonstration' Alpha used against Fatboxingfan/NoSavedByTheBellEnd.

    One and the same.


    With Alpha I used science, in a field I'm more qualified to debate... physics. When I saw he was just repeating the same lines over and over again, while refusing to address proven, scientific facts... I took it as a sign of him not wanting to seriously engage in debate... and switched to "fun-poking mode", from which I toggled back and forth.

    With TIC's "COVID-gate", I'm not a health professional and can only speak about virus transmissibility and other such factors as much as the next guy.

    Still... my "ace in the hole" so to speak, is my own personal experience, in which I got sick after attending a group event back in November last year, and had the same symptoms attributed to COVID worldwide. Symptoms I'd never had before. In my own, "non-medical expert" mind, I got COVID. Frankly, whatever TIC and others like him choose to believe is beyond any of our control, much like whatever Alpha wanted to believe about the Earth was beyond any of our control also. I also had a relative who died after contracting COVID. Granted, he had underlying conditions... but that is the part where we use our logic to realize some people are more vulnerable than others.

    I dropped out of the TIC tag team marathon, basically because as with Alpha, no matter who says what... TIC's not gonna change his mind.

    The key part here is that none of us should care whether TIC changes his mind or not. That's why I posted earlier about wanting to know how many TICs there are nationwide or worldwide. Because as long as it's an insignificant minority... their impact can probably be considered negligible, if any at all.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    56
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Weak

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,029
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2255
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Weak
    I am sorry for your ailment.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is Impossible to take somebody seriously who argues that "evidence isn't proof".
    this isn't a court case where we both provide our evidence & then it's decided what is true. i am asking for proof of peoples beliefs to prove what is true

    Nobody suggested it was a court case and even court cases do not work in the way you are suggesting. You are asking for people to accept that you as a lone nut case are some kind of higher power, and that as such, the fantasies you believe should be given, not just equal credence as evidentially based facts, but that your bullshit should be accepted as worth accepting without you providing any kind of supporting evidence or reasoning.

    The burden of proof rests on you. You are the one suggesting a novel and far out crazy idea that is little more than a childish 'belief'. Thousands of scientists and lay people across the world have attested that what must be the most studied virus in history is not only real, but well understood and behaving in the exact same way as many viruses and diseases have in the past, as far as transmission goes.

    You don't get to demand that all the peer reviewed papers and expertise witness testimonies of scientists and health care workers around the world be ignored, just because they contradict your fairy story.

    You are not special, so stop pretending that the normal rules of conversation and debate do not apply to you.
    i have been witness to court cases where evidence has been submitted by the police only to be shown as lies by actual proof. causing the cases to be thrown out. you are telling me that you believe something to be real & i am asking you to tell me how you know this to be true. all you've done is admit you trust what others have said rather than know yourself. that isn't proving your belief to be real. at least primo carnera was honest enough to admit that he didn't know unlike the spastic retard you are. so i'm asking you directly, how do you know it's real?
    I know it is real because of the evidence of my own eyes on my family when they had it, and it's long term effects since then.

    But actually you are not in a position to be asking anyone anything. You have not even stated your case. What you have done is akin to asking someone to prove they never killed somebody. You have not met even the most basic of tests to prove that your assertions are worthy of debate.

    You have provided no evidence.

    No theory to replace the eyewitness accounts of all of us on the forum let alone the rest of the world.

    You have done nothing but insist that everyone else must be liars.

    That sounds like a lot of other posters on here who have ended up having to walk away with their tail between their legs, because after years of calling people liars, it became obvious that the ones bullshitting were them.

    Nowhere have I said that i merely trust what other people have said. Again that is you making stuff up.

    Why would we all lie about our families having had Covid to someone like you? Why would our friends, families and colleagues who work at hospitals as nurses, doctors and paramedics lie to us?

    Why would we ever believe a world you say or even engage you in conversation when you treat everybody here as thought they owe you something, and need to do your homework for you?

    Time to pull your socks up and pony up.

    The very least you owe us all is an explanation.


    Why according to you are the vast majority of posters here telling lies, along with most of the world?

    What is happening in India right now? Some kind of mass hallucination?
    so you have seen family members sick? that is your proof that covid is real? that doesn't prove how you know it's real. i see sick people all the time. doesn't prove the cause dipshit. people are telling me covid is a virus caught through the air of off surfaces. i am asking how they know this to be true. i've never said anybody is lying. just that they don't know. they only believe. so tell me how you know it's real. at the very least prove your belief to be real
    I know you are not a medical professional , but what do you call it when a person has a blood disorder that attacks the immune system and at the time was a death sentence.
    It now can be treated or managed.
    so you don't want to talk about something you believe to be real anymore?
    I was just seeing if you could answer this medical question. Seems you can't.
    Not to worry.
    i'm not worried. your tactics are obvious
    You have no reasoning to take seriously as your failure to answer a medical question proves. If in a debate and you refuse to answer then the debate is over.
    You are a conspiracy theorist at best, your only believing the evidence that suits your argument, we cant reason or debate with a blinkered fool like you.
    You are entitled to your average opinion of course.
    i don't reason with people that can't prove their beliefs. there is no debate. you believe something is real & i am asking how you know. only primo carnera & titofan had the balls to admit they don't know & only believe. they are honest men. you are getting annoyed because i don't want to believe your fantasy without you proving how you know it's real. keep believing
    I am not asking you to reason with me I am asking questions regarding your opinion, nowhere have I said covid is real or not real , hence why I am asking questions to people to hear there views.
    So either answer questions in the thread or go wrestle with your bald champ ( excellent one handed typing by the way ), which I'm sure is your favourite pastime apart from being a keyboard warrior.
    so why did you get two vaccines shots? your dishonesty is amusing
    Two lines of reasoning :

    1. I am not a medical professional , so in my life if I have a medical condition or need for example my flu vaccination each year on doctors advice , then I take that advice.
    I chose to have the vaccines based on my GP's advice, so I either distrust all medical advice or I take it. My personal choice was to take the advice of both my doctors and my wife also wanted me to get the vaccine. So that explains the vaccine , however if covid is real or not I have had no side effects so for me I feel I am in a good position either way.

    2. I could be lying about having the vaccine. ( as you seem to think the authorities are about covid ).

    So again as I stated nowhere in this thread do I say Covid 19 is real or not real.
    So I have no idea why even a one handed keyboard warrior like you would call me dishonest.

    i said you believed convid is real. you just admitted that you believed what someone else told you so you got the vaccine based on what you were told. keep believing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    kent as in clark, like superman, with superpowers
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,416
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    729
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Got vaccine, not noticed anything yet..

    I am thinking about buying some Microsoft products though.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,298
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    139
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,763
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1591
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    1 X Pfizer. Dead arm. Nothing more.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing