Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Serious question to @TIC. Will you be getting the vax? I know you don’t believe in Covid, but even if this is the Flu, it can’t be denied that there have been more cases and deaths than usual of whatever it is.
So a vaccine to stop the contraction of it and passing on of it would be useful , no?
no i will not be getting the vax. can you tell me how you know the causes of these deaths you refer to? & how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? you are forming axioms but i want to establish how you know them to be true before we can get to your last question. serious questions
I don’t know the causes of the deaths, but I do know more people have been ill,hospitalised or died than normally do. Those are undeniable facts. I can’t remember Hospitals being at “Breaking point everywhere” before.
Call it Covid, call it what you like , but there is something.
And I don’t “know” that covid is a virus that can be caught through the air or off surfaces. But I repeat , there is something.
If you don’t think this is the case , can you explain why more people have been ill, hospitalised or died than normally do each year?
As for my final question, it would seem that the vaccine rollout is working to control this “virus” or whatever you wish to call it.
thank you for the honest response. i have to disagree with you about hospitals being at breaking point. you are making statements that you can't prove & making them out to be facts. i can only speak from my own experiences but that is not the case from what i have seen. if you know more people have been ill hospitalized or died than normally do can you provide me the proof you used to confirm this & how you now know it to be true? we can't get to your final question until we can establish what is true
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/
Deaths over 15% up from 2019 to 2020.
As for hospitals, I’m not sure where you’re from, but I can assure you that in the U.K. hospitals have been swamped and I know that because I know people that are working in hospitals.
I have to say, it does see, like I’m having to justify everything, whereas I’m not getting the same back from you.
So over to you to produce some facts.
posting statistics isn't proof of cause of deaths. i can assure you the hospitals in my area haven't been swamped because i have visited many of them in my state on a weekly or monthly basis over the last two years or so. a fact is that you are unable to prove your belief. prove to me this something you speak of is real so we can both know it's the truth

You have provided nothing to back up your feeble belief. Nothing.

No facts, no examples, no rational argument, nothing but childish tantrums demanding that everyone owes you something to validate your fantasy.

How many people on here have related to you first hand experiences, not statistics?

People who have had Covid. People whose family have been hospitalised because of Covid.

People who have been in and out of hospitals.

Posters whose friends are Nurses , Doctors and Paramedics working in these hospitals.

You are demanding like an absolute cunt, that everyone should follow you like a sheep and insist that all these posters and their friends and family are liars.

What a pathetic wanker that makes you.

You have a poster who has buried and cremated many of those victims and your response to him was to mock him and call him a coward. What does that say about you?

You have not once even attempted to prove the babyish nonsense you subscribe to is real, and yet here you are again demanding everyone suck up to your foolish demands on a fools errand in which you would not believe a thing provided

as evidence, because you do not have the bollocks to climb down from your Ivory Tower.

You are starting from something that could never even be described as an axiom, because it is not a worthy or fit assumption to make. It is a far fetched ludicrous fantasy to suggest that anyone has to explain to you how a virus works

when this is a long established fact that has never been in dispute for many, many years.

There is nothing novel about a virus and diseases being able to spread through droplet and aerosols.

In every argument here about Covid you have shown yourself up as a loser. A poor debater of facts and a terribly presumptuous and ill informed chancer who is embarrassingly unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts.

Get of your stool and give us some facts.

Provide us with one grain of truth.

Stop playing Doctor with people's lives and encouraging others to wimp out and lead by example.

You have a ton of questions to answer before you can pretend that other people should take your ridiculous assertions seriously.