Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quarantine thing isn't all that's it's cracked up to be . Guess I shouldn't be whining slight symptoms, fever near a week in. The head fog and discombobulation are the real deal. Haven't heard much on it but my tongue had a feel like it was 'burned' and what looked like a couple white spots on the tip. Strangest thing, never lost taste completely but it's off a bit. Feels like you're eating taffy but cannot get it completely off your tongue if that makes sense. On the positive side the home has never been cleaner and recaulked the bath and shower without incident .

First time? You're vaccinated, right? So basically you still got it, but with mild symptoms.
    Can't wait to leave COVID in the rearview mirror... even if only to see it crop up as a seasonal disease ala the flu.
    Actually I haven't been. Had some concerns of prior severe vacs reaction when younger. We had a total of 5 people contract it and have to tell you it's bizarre how random symptoms are. Two in their 20's somehow got it much worse and were vaccinated prior, but no boosters since?! Everyone is pushing to get the antibody infusion treatment now. My fever fooked off late last night but head aches and just a lethargic 'foggy' feel remain. Numbers all in all are dropping in the South but I don't wish this on anyone at all.
    wait so two in their twenties who were vaccinated were sick worse than you & you aren't vaccinated? at least you were able to clean up your place & rechaulk the bath & shower
    Yeh that was the case in this instance. One had asthma . Though both worked in direct contact two days straight with carrier where I had all of an hour around all of them. Not that I know if that increases severity but I consider myself the lucky one. Also didn't run about still carrying on around others as normal and did the isolated thing since.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.businessinsider.com/coli...ticism-2021-10

"Right-wing media are using Colin Powell's death to push their anti-vaccine agenda"

Right-wing media?? How about the right-wing media PLUS... the entire anti-vaxxer sheep community?

After all... that an 84-year old man with multiple myeloma, which totally suppresses the body's immune system... should die because of COVID complications even after being fully vaccinated, well... that should about prove it... right?

That does it. Throw the damn things in the garbage.

If anyone needs more proof, I may have heard of a fully vaccinated man, healthy man who died after being run over by a car.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone checked if their pharmacies are using comirnaty yet? anyone know what the legal distinctions & certain differences are? as it states it has the same formulation as the eua authorized vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coli...ticism-2021-10

"Right-wing media are using Colin Powell's death to push their anti-vaccine agenda"

Right-wing media?? How about the right-wing media PLUS... the entire anti-vaxxer sheep community?

After all... that an 84-year old man with multiple myeloma, which totally suppresses the body's immune system... should die because of COVID complications even after being fully vaccinated, well... that should about prove it... right?

That does it. Throw the damn things in the garbage.

If anyone needs more proof, I may have heard of a fully vaccinated man, healthy man who died after being run over by a car.

I tried to read a few responses on the FOX site, was hard. Somehow Powell needs to be in hell -because he lied to the world. The invasion was all his fault. He lost his way. The people who claim to believe in Jesus...wow, they have the same fucked up demeanor as those who chanted Hoseanna for Jesus on one day and hang his ass the next day...
    He constantly fought verbal battles with the believers....never the fallen. Just the ones claiming they know God. Different era, millinium same religous hypocrisy.
    The comments about Powell on FOX is just sad.

MF2017
    18 October, 2021

Replying to impeachbiden2021
    Colin Powell was wrong quite often.

cinortyek597
    18 October, 2021

Replying to impeachbiden2021
    It's pretty hard to unite hard working Americans with those that want to freeload off those hard working Americans. The Dems have indoctrinated the lazy to believe they are owed a free living.

🤡HarrisAndBidenSuck🤡
    18 October, 2021

Replying to 33Sarge
    Yeah right, a good person who spoke at the Democratic Convention and fully endorsed Joe Biden.

sandy0356
    18 October, 2021

Replying to aocistoblame
    I agree with you and add his complete turn around when Obama ran for President. He, like many others, supported Obama cause of skin color. All those years of conservative activity went out the window.

JesMyOpinion
    18 October, 2021

Replying to trilitetra160
    And we are far weaker now in the eyes of our adversaries. If Powell had been qualified as SOS, he would certainly have known that fact, but he wasn't.

There are a few posts mixed in sharing the sadness I had of reading how the pro-fox crowd claim it is being politisized-- by the left. Not by them.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/col...etary-of-state
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ploppy had both vaccines Astra type and felt slightly ill day after

Just recovered from having Covid 3 months after 2nd jab, very mild

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pt 1 of 2
    I didn't think it would take this long to bring out the money being made. I stayed away from those claiming this was all in love by the companies. Indeed it allows more people to become skeptical.

IT- as in hiding behind redacted statements and contracts not fully revealed.

Advocacy group Public Citizen gained access to several leaked and unredacted contracts between Pfizer and both domestic and foreign governments

1. The company has 73 formalized deals for its COVID-19 vaccine, but only five have been formally published and include redaction seven unredacted contracts reviewed by Public Citizen are worth more than $5 billion

2. Public Citizen claims Pfizer used power to 'shift risk and maximize profits' in their secret government contracts

3. The group accuses Pfizer of blocking donations of the jab, opposing intellectual property waivers, having unilateral authority on decisions and more
    Pfizer has reportedly rejected the group's allegations

Those talking about it:
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...rm-governments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-vaccines.html

"Pfizer has used its monopoly on a lifesaving vaccine to extract concessions from desperate governments," said the report's author, urging action from the Biden administration."

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/...latin-america/
    ‘Held to ransom’: Pfizer plays hardball in Covid-19 vaccine negotiations with Latin American countries

Pfizer has 73 formalized deals for its COVID-19 vaccine but of those contracts, only five have been formally published by governments and are heavily redacted. The known contracts are worth $5 billion and were reviewed by Public Citizen, which outlined its findings

My take:
    If there has been wheeling and backroom dealings for a life saving vaccine, that should be the top investigation for nations. That should lead to punishment never handed out before in our so-called civilizations.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the company’s negotiators demanded more than the usual indemnity against civil claims filed by citizens who suffer serious adverse events after being inoculated. They said Pfizer also insisted the governments cover the potential costs of civil cases brought as a result of Pfizer’s own acts of negligence, fraud, or malice.

Peep this:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=pfizer...ANNTA1&PC=HCTS

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/he...covid-vaccines
    Highlights from link:

1. US has surpassed 29 million COVID-19 cases, 525,000 related deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University
    2. Pfizer's latest earnings report notes that Comirnaty profits are split 50-50 with BioNTech. The companies expect the vaccine to bring in revenues of approximately $15 billion in 2021.
    3. Later that month, Pfizer, BioNTech and the federal government reached a second agreement for 100 million more doses for the same $1.95 billion price tag

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/johnso...covid-vaccine/
    Serious question....if J&J is making this much in one quarter: Johnson & Johnson made $502M from COVID vaccine in third quarter
    Would they be happy to see the virus leave? BTW...it went up from $164 million dollars.

and when adverse reactions began to happen- it wasn't top story- in fact the results? I quote:
    its single-shot ease and its ability to inoculate hard-to-reach populations, was paused after it was linked to severe blood clots among younger patients.

Within days, the pause was lifted and the vaccine was back on the shelves with a new warning label

Reminds me a bit of the Y2k scare -(my trade/occupation aka Mainframe) They knew...(government) this was a mainframe/Cobol problem, but once all those hundreds of billions were identified as potential sales if they could sale the binary/mainframe issue as potentially stopping cars from working, airplanes fallling out the sky...clocks stop ticking....even though clocks have been ticking before 1950s!! They couldnt miss the opportunity to sale a real problem (isolated to mainframes) as a problem the whole world better wake up to

1998- they (pro republicans gave Bill Clinton a D grade for Y2k preparedness...out the blue, outta nowhere!! But these fools didnt know, Clinton was a southern con-servative...so he approved it...and Tangram solutions started the ball..and the world turned a minor problem into a global problem.

Same here...a lot of this came donw to prexesiting conditions...BUT!!! If you tell people to do nothing...sit at home out of the view of the sun (vitamin D), tell them if you got fucked up symptoms...they in American hospitals- turned them away...only wanting sniffles and sneezes...then those people (living in apartment complexes, highrises, no distancing...just bouncing it off other people...and we wont get into the Trumpaholics defiance of intellect opting instead for ignorant defiance.
    and WALA...the world is being hit with something that ...thank goodness Pfizer and J& J are there....but look at the consequences...

Both posts are about (how much money is being made) not its effectiveness. Not should we take it or not. Not which is better...I am just noting the ($$$$) being made off the death of the people of this planet.

Secret contracts are a recipe for making conspiracy theorists.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a cured patient is a lost customer
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn, don't want to say it, but uh...Yeah I agree! Ok, TIC.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Damn, don't want to say it, but uh...Yeah I agree! Ok, TIC.
    just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to hate each other. truth will always be truth no matter who speaks it

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well just checking on the unintentional beast of a thread I started.

I daredn't ask if anyone has had the booster and how it made them feel....

Still in the 45-49 bracket so I have to wait a couple of months
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    well just checking on the unintentional beast of a thread I started.

I daredn't ask if anyone has had the booster and how it made them feel....

Still in the 45-49 bracket so I have to wait a couple of months

The wife and myself have had two shots about six months ago now and will get the booster next week so I will let you know. The brother-in-law had his and didn't really have any side effects this time.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why would you need a booster if the vax is effective?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone needs the booster I thought as evidence suggests the vax wears off.

Over here you are eligible for it 6 months after your second jab.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had my booster 2 weeks ago.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information