Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Do what you do. I am done. Yes you can keep on posting. I chose to answer that one time because I knew how often you USED to desribe corona as existing. No more.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    In my opinion, I don't think there is a conspiracy to put tiny robots in the vaccine, no poison, too many nations would have whistleblowers.

I think 3 things at worst- 1. We are literally being used to test it...sometimes people have to come up with something on the spot to solve a problem. 2. There is money somewhere down the line to be made. 3. Population control. Hit with 3 variants of one virus in less than 2 years? When has this EVER happened?

Those who dont take it (like me) could be exterminated. But if enouh time goes by to see results, I may indeed change my mind & get it. As for now, I am dependent on boosting my immune system. I know this is real. Just skeptical of the players who once wanted to get paid off us, is now helping us. Thats a bit perplexing.

You're not being used to test it. It got tested last year and passed all the tests.

Some of the companiesmaking vaccines are doing it for free. There is literally no money in it for them. hey're doing it to save lives.

There are dozens of variants of the flu virus that circulate every year. Every year they change and the flu vaccine is altered every year to try and cover as many of the current variants as possible.

There's nothing suspicious or unusual about anything to do with covid 19. There's nothing suspicious or unusual about the vaccine other than it was produced in record time -- it passed extensive trials and testing, just at an expedited speed.

With every single vaccine in history any serious issues have shown up in the first two months of the vaccine being administered. This vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people safely, it's incredibly safe and incredibly effective. Just get fucking vaccinated, don't let your ignorance kill you:

https://twitter.com/human_chuck/stat...23702113308676

Not sure what passing all the tests means. Humans react differently. So it was tested on every blood type, young, old, male female, race, ethnicity? what a coincedence out of all the viruses, this was the one they had ready to go. H1n1, SARS, AIDS, plenty of viruses have hit us, yet this one was so well researched. & ready to go.

As noted, it usually takes years to confirm, this one was identified and resolved in the same year, I am not aware of any other virus having a cure so quick.

And please note- I stated (In my opinion).

Don't let your arrogance kill you. You are not a virologist,(edit) no need for me to go there....

@TIC
    https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...-weapon-2.html
    03-13-2020 02:06 AM

The Poster TIC wrote:
    one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus.

I don't report numbers on it, I can't prove/disprove it. So why not take the matter up with yourself?
    Ask you! Why you claimed numbers on it- then deny the existance of what you- referred to as coronavirus- & then offered numbers.

Here is a poster TIC stating who would create the vaccine: israel will create a vaccine

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ht=coronavirus
    either it is not as bad as it's being made out, or they want it to spread

Only you know why Israel would create a vaccine for something you NOW say doesn't exist. Please don't post me. All I can do is ask.
    the numbers are what was being reported by the mainstream on that day. not mine. israel was developing a vaccine. there are vaccines now. doesn't prove covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. there was a possibility at the time that it could have been manmade. if you make statements like i know this is real then i will call you out. if you can't prove disprove it then you don't know do you? & i'll post you as much as i please
    You didn't quote any source, you made the claim. There are others posts as well from you stating similar.
    yes mainstream media numbers, not mine. there is no way i could possibility know without performing autopsies myself. you stated you know this is real. i asked what is real & how you know it's real. why are you trying to distract from the question?
    ask questions? I'm not a virologist. Ask them on boxing. This isnt a virology website. You downtalk the very posters you want answers from. You throw insulting names to Beanz, Tito, Kirklan, to NSBTB. You downtalk Walrus & talk about his God and his dick. You crops photos of peoples' wife. You downtalk the virus. You post one sentence see jane run statements on boxing offering no wisdom on the sport of Boxing. You live here on the off forum and insult everyone with a different perspective. I kindly asked you to post those who want to answer the same question hundreds of times.

You stated the virus existed. You extended condolence to (one) person who said they lost a loved on to corona..and U didnt ask him to prove it.
    What a miserable existance- to come to a boxing website and demand answers on covid... from those you shittalk. Everytime you log on. You got exposed. Your entire conversation from March-May of last year was the virus existed. And it was a govt. conspiracy. Now you want to tell EVERYONE HERE that when they look at the media - they are fools for quoting. so what does that make you for quoting that which You denounce?

You would love to spend time posting on shit like this? Over boxing? Damn. I feel sorry that I dont feel sorry for you.
    you stated you know this is real. but you don't
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my opinion, I don't think there is a conspiracy to put tiny robots in the vaccine, no poison, too many nations would have whistleblowers.

I think 3 things at worst- 1. We are literally being used to test it...sometimes people have to come up with something on the spot to solve a problem. 2. There is money somewhere down the line to be made. 3. Population control. Hit with 3 variants of one virus in less than 2 years? When has this EVER happened?

Those who dont take it (like me) could be exterminated. But if enouh time goes by to see results, I may indeed change my mind & get it. As for now, I am dependent on boosting my immune system. I know this is real. Just skeptical of the players who once wanted to get paid off us, is now helping us. Thats a bit perplexing.

You're not being used to test it. It got tested last year and passed all the tests.

Some of the companiesmaking vaccines are doing it for free. There is literally no money in it for them. hey're doing it to save lives.

There are dozens of variants of the flu virus that circulate every year. Every year they change and the flu vaccine is altered every year to try and cover as many of the current variants as possible.

There's nothing suspicious or unusual about anything to do with covid 19. There's nothing suspicious or unusual about the vaccine other than it was produced in record time -- it passed extensive trials and testing, just at an expedited speed.

With every single vaccine in history any serious issues have shown up in the first two months of the vaccine being administered. This vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people safely, it's incredibly safe and incredibly effective. Just get fucking vaccinated, don't let your ignorance kill you:

Not sure what passing all the tests means. Humans react differently. So it was tested on every blood type, young, old, male female, race, ethnicity? what a coincedence out of all the viruses, this was the one they had ready to go. H1n1, SARS, AIDS, plenty of viruses have hit us, yet this one was so well researched. & ready to go.

As noted, it usually takes years to confirm, this one was identified and resolved in the same year, I am not aware of any other virus having a cure so quick.

Don't let your arrogance kill you. You are not a virologist,(edit) no need for me to go there....

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:
    one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus.

I don't report numbers on it, I can't prove/disprove it. So why not take the matter up with yourself?
    Ask you! Why you claimed numbers on it- then deny the existance of what you- referred to as coronavirus- & then offered numbers.

Here is a poster TIC stating who would create the vaccine: israel will create a vaccine

Only you know why Israel would create a vaccine for something you NOW say doesn't exist. Please don't post me. All I can do is ask.

Medical trial use thousands of people that contain representative samples of every age group, ethnicity, blood type etc etc. Nobody had anything "ready to go". Companies like Moderna had developed new vaccine technology that could be applied to any new virus. That's as close to "ready to go" as you can get but there's nothing ominous or conspiratorial behind it. Various medical bodies have worked for decades on coronaviruses because they're infecting and killing tens of thousands of people every year. Nothing conspiratorial about this.

What takes years to confirm exactly? Any new virus can be genetically sequenced in a matter of days. With the new tech developed by firms like Moderna a vaccine can be produced in a couple of days once they get hold of the genetic sequence of the virus. In this case Moderna got the sequence on a Friday, plugged it into their computer which worked on it over the weekend and spat out the vaccine formula by the following Monday.

No other virus has had a cure produced so quickly because there hasn't been a situation this desperate in living memory. The process was expedited and the various stages of trials and production had vast resources thrown at them to get them done asap. There's no equivalent situation in history for you to compare.

It's clear as day from what you're writing that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's true I'm not a virologist but I've forgotten more about this than you know, haven't I. How about just getting vaccinated eh? If you do get it it might not kill you but you might asymptomatically infect somebody else and it kills them. Or you may get long covid. Presumably you'd like to gain and maintain an erection at some point in the future. Look at the list of shit that can go wrong for you if you get this:

• Loss of smell or taste
    • Depression or anxiety
    • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
    • Tiredness or fatigue
    • Difficulty thinking or concentrating (sometimes referred to as “brain fog”)
    • Chest or stomach pain
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Headache
    • Fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations)
    • Joint or muscle pain
    • Pins-and-needles feeling
    • Diarrhea
    • Sleep problems
    • Dizziness on standing (lightheadedness)
    • Change in smell or taste
    • Changes in period cycles
    • Blood clots
    • Strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome
    • Multiorgan effects or autoimmune conditions
    • Multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS)

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:

Medical trial use thousands of people that contain representative samples of every age group, ethnicity, blood type etc etc. Nobody had anything "ready to go". Companies like Moderna had developed new vaccine technology that could be applied to any new virus. That's as close to "ready to go" as you can get but there's nothing ominous or conspiratorial behind it. Various medical bodies have worked for decades on coronaviruses because they're infecting and killing tens of thousands of people every year. Nothing conspiratorial about this.

What takes years to confirm exactly? Any new virus can be genetically sequenced in a matter of days. With the new tech developed by firms like Moderna a vaccine can be produced in a couple of days once they get hold of the genetic sequence of the virus. In this case Moderna got the sequence on a Friday, plugged it into their computer which worked on it over the weekend and spat out the vaccine formula by the following Monday.

No other virus has had a cure produced so quickly because there hasn't been a situation this desperate in living memory. The process was expedited and the various stages of trials and production had vast resources thrown at them to get them done asap. There's no equivalent situation in history for you to compare.

It's clear as day from what you're writing that you have no idea what you're talking about. It's true I'm not a virologist but I've forgotten more about this than you know, haven't I. How about just getting vaccinated eh? If you do get it it might not kill you but you might asymptomatically infect somebody else and it kills them. Or you may get long covid. Presumably you'd like to gain and maintain an erection at some point in the future. Look at the list of shit that can go wrong for you if you get this:

• Loss of smell or taste
    • Depression or anxiety
    • Tiredness or fatigue
    • Chest or stomach pain
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Headache
    • Joint or muscle pain
    • Diarrhea
    • Sleep problems
    • Blood clots

The only thing clear is that you miss your resident archie bunker to trade barbs and insults to make you feel smart. Only you & that other poster have been doing that since the trump train left. Punkish. And you list some pharmacy commerical list as if that makes anything you said worthwile. You punked out on me last time with a lets agree to disagree..thats when I presented facts. If you know more type it and leave it at that. Talk that garbage to someone who stated they will never get the vac. You see them posting it. I didnt say Never. I prefer your style of convo face to face. I dont like to post insults. Find someone who does.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-23-2021 at 06:05 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone have any stories, testimonies good , not so good? statistics? Blood type most/least likely? Would really like to see.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looking back on this virus, the most hurtful issue to me was how hospitals (at least in USA) limited symptoms.

Back then i wondered how is it possible to state Hey! There is a new virus. So how about we limit the symptoms
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...ronavirus.html

Even for some people who test positive for COVID-19 or who are showing symptoms of the virus, the advice is the same: Stay home until you're no longer at risk of spreading it to others.

IMO this was inevitable. Just say stay home. Put on a mask- not even sure which ones work & which ones don't. Gas stations, dollar tree. They all sold them.

Around March, April last year in places like New York a heartbreaking scenario began- Black people showed up- to be turned away, how ? Why? Because they didnt have the symptoms which beds were reserved for. Sure enough blood clots began to form. By then it was too late.

This was the left's perspective, stay home put on a mask.
    On the right- they began to counter the subject with : Well hospital beds across the country are not filled. Of course they aren't filled. We had 3or 4symptoms reserved.
    Dan Erikson was the go to guy- his work was taken off youtube. It should not have been. Not for his reason- but for the fact that when he stated hospital beds were not being filled. He was right. He didn’t want to be told to do what other cities were doing. That’s their town not his. The issue for me was that he nor ther left wanted to state- beds were empty back then because they weren’t looking to house sick people. Just those with the few symptoms mentioned. Every article back then didn’t have a laundry list of symptoms.
    Blacks in America were accused of bad hygiene…so months went by, now tens of thousands turned to hundreds of thousands and guess what? Now they made symptoms inclusive.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The right’s hero on covid- somehow he talked about wife beatings and drinking due to being locked down.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NIH, CDC, WHO none of them gave a damn about black physicians giving their take on why blacks were infected twice as much. This video lists their grievance- fact; service sector from delivery to fast food, bus drivers then they go to high rise apartments, projects, housing complexes where aint no damn social distancing.

Tennessee Man Sent Home From ER Twice Dies Of COVID-19 : NPR

Because symptoms were limited to sneezing and shit like that....those symptoms are related to dozens of illnesses so... people like The Tennessee man was sent home.

Told if he had it- his insurance would not pay for it. The article shows how he did the right thing. Went to emergency twice, sent home twice. He died. Coroner stated: covid. Whose the murderer? Or do we justify it until we get to the demographic of our choosing?
    Nashville, Tenn., resident died of COVID-19 after being sent home from a hospital twice.

In USA this garbage happened over and over.
    Crown Point dad sent home by ER dies from COVID-19, agonizing over newborn's illness, family says | Local News | nwitimes.com
    Raymond Jacinto went home to quarantine in his family’s basement while awaiting the results of his COVID-19 test, his fiancee said recently.

“The hospital told him not to come back unless, you know, he couldn’t finish a sentence,” said Ray’s fiancee, Stephanie Knight, 36, of Crown Point. “They said he had pneumonia and sent him home.”

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sent home from the hospital with a pneumonia diagnosis, he died days later of covid-19 - The Washington Post

Sterling Matthews of Richmond in Chester, Va., died Tuesday at Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He first went to the hospital on March 23 seeking treatment was sent home. He died because his symptoms wasn’t on the short shit list.

Who in their right mind would say we have a new virus, so let us limit what we are looking for?

Allow this to happen enough and the panic becomes real enough that if a vaccine or any cure is made available..and those who just question it…they are all the devil’s children.

I have read where this madness happened in the U.K. same stuff, sick? Well what kind?
    A MAN who died at home from coronavirus was turned away by three different hospitals. Detroit father Gary Fowler, 56, was found deceased on April …
    Dad dies of coronavirus ‘after being turned away from three hospitals’ – hours after his own father died – The Sun

BEGGED FOR HELP
    Dad dies of coronavirus ‘after being turned away from three hospitals’ – hours after his own father died
    • Erin Van Der Meer
    • 16:14, 22 Apr 2020

They got us where they want us. Take the vac or die.
    Black doctors begged to consider there are biological & genetic difference in all races. Consider how many whites or Asians catch sickle cell ?

Probably none, but their voices were shut down by left wing and right wing media. Shut up. The video in the previous details some of those physicians. He/She who is open minded with a heart please take a minute or two to look at least that video if no other.

Some of these unsung heros pointed out Poor people, white, black, Hispanic, Asian have access to grocers that sell food which contains more chemicals than food. As if food is for taste, fuck the immune system, right? No milk in the cheese? So they call it Shreds.

They pointed out genetically modified seeds, processed meats, so when disease hits poor people often times their immune system is too weak to ward of the most common illness, so how fucked up would covid be to these people?
    The left wing, mainstream for the past year acted as if immune system discussion is for the radical religous crazies.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Factory workers, restaurant workers got hit HARD. Why? No cure & when it comes, well now we call those weary- the would be killers. Those who die from the vaccine- there was a simple answer fuck them as a human. Refer to them by %.
    Only2% die only 3.2% die. And they are the old. No they aren’t. We don’t even have access to a registry like VAERS ti at lesst see where do we rate in the chance to catch covid? Where do we rate to have a bad reaction from the vaccine? Ask those questions and YOU become the problem. Shut up take it or die.

(I am reposting this video) Please give it a few minutes.

As much as I don’t want to admit it, if I am open minded & objective-- Then I read both sides and weigh it out. It is true from El Kabong, Walrus, Brockton that on some occasions deaths were ruled as corona

when it should not have been. But if a person has a questionable reputation it is tough to take them on it- yet here is of all MSNBC admitting it
    Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report (msn.com)

Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report (msn.com)

Someone appears to be pushing the cause- when there was NO need. In fact it seems the VAERS SYSTEM might do that as well, it is not limited to who can make entries. But when it does it tips the scale in favor of needing a cure all. The autopsy as I understand it was correct at the time of death, he had it. But was he going to get sick? Or was he asymptomatic? Who gives a gosh darn. just write it down as covid.

What God backs that up? What morally based people who want health for the world would accept that?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it)
    https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid

Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk

Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then?

There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever?

Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death.

Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now.

My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma.
    I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it)
    https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid

Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk

Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then?

There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever?

Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death.

Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now.

My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma.
    I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight.

Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it) https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then? There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever? Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death. Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now. My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma. I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight. Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:
    You seem to be a bit obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with you and your fear of needles a Nazi or a fascist. You seem to also live for the opportunity to look for an opening and then to try and drive a wedge between people. How many fake accounts and fake news stories has everyone had to put up with from you over the years? Bullying? You get on your knees for bullies at every opportunity, from wannabe gangsta chumps like Trump, to bullies here on the forum, you can't wait to hide behind them and use them as an excuse to a gob off.
    Last edited by Beanz; 07-24-2021 at 12:10 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:

• Loss of smell or taste
    • Depression or anxiety
    • Tiredness or fatigue
    • Chest or stomach pain
    • Erectile dysfunction
    • Headache
    • Joint or muscle pain
    • Diarrhea
    • Sleep problems
    • Blood clots

The only thing clear is that you miss your resident archie bunker to trade barbs and insults to make you feel smart. Only you & that other poster have been doing that since the trump train left. Punkish. And you list some pharmacy commerical list as if that makes anything you said worthwile. You punked out on me last time with a lets agree to disagree..thats when I presented facts. If you know more type it and leave it at that. Talk that garbage to someone who stated they will never get the vac. You see them posting it. I didnt say Never. I prefer your style of convo face to face. I dont like to post insults. Find someone who does.
    punkish sounds like an insult. you are just angry because the truth i speak contradicts the lie you spoke. you speak of facts but can't accept the fact that you don't know that convid is virus spread through the air or off surfaces. you want to rap? then start from a place of truth & be honest with yourself
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it doesn't apply to members

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information