Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!

I'm good.
you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.

i asked you to back up your claim with proof & all you have done is shit yourself & tell me you believe what other say. that is not proof of how you know

You won't accept any rational standard of proof. You're clinging to an irrational standard that's impossible to prove and you're terrified to even say you'd accept the virus exists if it could be proved.

As far as attitudes to the virus itself goes there are three groups of people.

The first group is the vast majority of the world's population who accept that the virus exists due to the overwhelming evidence. This includes every person on this board apart from yourself and, crucially, every single medical experts and virology-related qualified and credentialled person in the world.

The second group are the anti vaccine people and similar people with low levels of social trust. These are the people eating horse dewormer because they believe conspiracy theories about the vaccine. However even these people believe the virus exists.

The third group are the world's short bus people, the people who believe -- with zero evidence -- that the virus is some kind of hoax. This is the group that you're in. It's incumbent upon any of the nuts in this group to come up with any kind of evidence to back up their fantastical claims, not on the group containing every single expert that's qualified to speak about the virus in the entire world. If you can't come up with any evidence to show that the virus is a hoax, and of course you can't, then you're just another crazy person ranting on the internet.
you are claiming something is real & i continue to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. if you claim something to be real it is rational for me to ask you to prove how you know this to be true. i am disputing the claim that is being made. it is not my job to prove someone else's claim to be true. where is seven time larry to call you out on your fallacy? saying that because so called experts believe something to be real is not proof of that claim being true. it's a fallacy. why do you keep bring up other people? i am talking to you. you made a claim that you know it exists. i am only interested in you proving your claim of how you know that to be true. read this very carefully. believing what others have said is not proof of how you know that claim is true