Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Sent home from the hospital with a pneumonia diagnosis, he died days later of covid-19 - The Washington Post

Sterling Matthews of Richmond in Chester, Va., died Tuesday at Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He first went to the hospital on March 23 seeking treatment was sent home. He died because his symptoms wasn’t on the short shit list.

Who in their right mind would say we have a new virus, so let us limit what we are looking for?

Allow this to happen enough and the panic becomes real enough that if a vaccine or any cure is made available..and those who just question it…they are all the devil’s children.

I have read where this madness happened in the U.K. same stuff, sick? Well what kind?
    A MAN who died at home from coronavirus was turned away by three different hospitals. Detroit father Gary Fowler, 56, was found deceased on April …
    Dad dies of coronavirus ‘after being turned away from three hospitals’ – hours after his own father died – The Sun

BEGGED FOR HELP
    Dad dies of coronavirus ‘after being turned away from three hospitals’ – hours after his own father died
    • Erin Van Der Meer
    • 16:14, 22 Apr 2020

They got us where they want us. Take the vac or die.
    Black doctors begged to consider there are biological & genetic difference in all races. Consider how many whites or Asians catch sickle cell ?

Probably none, but their voices were shut down by left wing and right wing media. Shut up. The video in the previous details some of those physicians. He/She who is open minded with a heart please take a minute or two to look at least that video if no other.

Some of these unsung heros pointed out Poor people, white, black, Hispanic, Asian have access to grocers that sell food which contains more chemicals than food. As if food is for taste, fuck the immune system, right? No milk in the cheese? So they call it Shreds.

They pointed out genetically modified seeds, processed meats, so when disease hits poor people often times their immune system is too weak to ward of the most common illness, so how fucked up would covid be to these people?
    The left wing, mainstream for the past year acted as if immune system discussion is for the radical religous crazies.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Factory workers, restaurant workers got hit HARD. Why? No cure & when it comes, well now we call those weary- the would be killers. Those who die from the vaccine- there was a simple answer fuck them as a human. Refer to them by %.
    Only2% die only 3.2% die. And they are the old. No they aren’t. We don’t even have access to a registry like VAERS ti at lesst see where do we rate in the chance to catch covid? Where do we rate to have a bad reaction from the vaccine? Ask those questions and YOU become the problem. Shut up take it or die.

(I am reposting this video) Please give it a few minutes.

As much as I don’t want to admit it, if I am open minded & objective-- Then I read both sides and weigh it out. It is true from El Kabong, Walrus, Brockton that on some occasions deaths were ruled as corona

when it should not have been. But if a person has a questionable reputation it is tough to take them on it- yet here is of all MSNBC admitting it
    Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report (msn.com)

Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report (msn.com)

Someone appears to be pushing the cause- when there was NO need. In fact it seems the VAERS SYSTEM might do that as well, it is not limited to who can make entries. But when it does it tips the scale in favor of needing a cure all. The autopsy as I understand it was correct at the time of death, he had it. But was he going to get sick? Or was he asymptomatic? Who gives a gosh darn. just write it down as covid.

What God backs that up? What morally based people who want health for the world would accept that?

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it)
    https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid

Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk

Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then?

There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever?

Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death.

Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now.

My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma.
    I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it)
    https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid

Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk

Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then?

There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever?

Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death.

Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now.

My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma.
    I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight.

Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it) https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then? There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever? Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death. Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now. My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma. I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight. Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:
    You seem to be a bit obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with you and your fear of needles a Nazi or a fascist. You seem to also live for the opportunity to look for an opening and then to try and drive a wedge between people. How many fake accounts and fake news stories has everyone had to put up with from you over the years? Bullying? You get on your knees for bullies at every opportunity, from wannabe gangsta chumps like Trump, to bullies here on the forum, you can't wait to hide behind them and use them as an excuse to a gob off.
    Last edited by Beanz; 07-24-2021 at 12:10 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Finally some doctors got a break through (for the media to report it) https://medicine.osu.edu/sitecore/co...od-clots-covid Why COVID-19 could be causing blood clots—and what you can do to lower your risk Could be…in other words if we look at the date of that article…and go back to that time in your country, your city, what was the symptoms back then? There NEVER should have been a limited list for a damning virus…or…if we did this same fucked up process for Ebola or H1n1, or SARS – they all could have done the same carnage. Is this shit really the worst virus ever? Or did we just have the worlds doctors orchestrate the most fucked up response in the history of any so called civilization? Now today we see a list of symptoms so long…looks like a pill commercial that’s soon to be recalled. Following symptoms from taking this may cause swelling, diarrhea, blood clots, separation of thigh meat, loss of toes, hair, blindness, tinier dick, shriveled fingers, massively swollen tongue, loss of one’s mind and in rare occasions; death. Does the vaccine work for most? I would be silly to say no. Yes it does. I have a cousin got it. He took the vac & now has cold sweats, I mentioned this- Mom side got hit hard, Dad side nothing. I have to weigh where are my genes in this? Another cousin, my mom's generation caught it hospitalized.No bad reaction to the vac... he has gone back to the hospitalo once -as he had a stroke in his 50s, he is in his 60s now. My coworkers all took it, just sore arms, they are fine -yet they shit on me like all the leftists do cause I didnt run out like a believer in government and WHO & CDC..the same muthutruckers that based themselves in every epicenter of AIDS outbreak in USA. They dont give a damn I have A HEAVY FRIGGIN’ BURDEN! Where are my genes at on this… If my dad's genes are heavy I feel a good chance. But the god damned leftist demons demand I submit to their godless reasoning? Trust government. Trust Bigpharma. I would love a real discussion, honest feedback- facts info, blood type. Not a bitch session. Blame game. When I learn of the few others of my mom's side who caught it- if they take it - and they are ok, then I will step up to the plate and make a decision. Please let us rap about this, not argue it- save the arguing for boxing or small talk.
    Damn straight, B. Damn straight. Now here's fascism for you. Blind as a bat if anyone doesnt see it. Pure fascism, bullying, and fake news:
    You seem to be a bit obsessed with calling anyone who doesn't agree with you and your fear of needles a Nazi or a fascist. You seem to also live for the opportunity to look for an opening and then to try and drive a wedge between people. How many fake accounts and fake news stories has everyone had to put up with from you over the years? Bullying? You get on your knees for bullies at every opportunity, from wannabe gangsta chumps like Trump, to bullies here on the forum, you can't wait to hide behind them and use them as an excuse to a gob off.
    Looks like I caused it. My bad sir!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going through this thread, I don't know why the need to insult people who don't happen to think like you do.

A point off the curve of course is TIC, who just enjoys (trying to) wind everyone up with lots of windbag, tough talk... but no accompanying knowledge.

But other than that, it seems perfectly reasonable to question the timeline of vaccine development... and it should be met by supporting facts... not insults. It gets kind of tiring, and smacks of arrogance. (No shortage of that around here).

The link below talks about the typical (and accelerated) timelines for vaccine development.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

Seems clear to me (and HAS been clear for many years) that the one thing you CANNOT accelerate during vaccine development are the clinical trials.

You can... but it doesn't seem wise.

There is no substitution for time. There are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is effective... and there are clinical trials to prove the vaccine is safe. As much as everyone wants a vaccine to be ready from one day to the next, it just doesn't happen that way. There are many similar analogies in other fields of science.

Me? I got vaccinated when I felt it was prudent. Got a slight fever, for which I was ready... but other than that everything was fine. Still here.

I also got COVID back last November... not that I go around mentioning that, nor is it of anyone's business.

It's the TIC's of the world who do the world a huge disservice. He's a punk and a clown... and unfortunately he's not alone in the world. There are plenty of TICs around... enough to do damage to the best-intentioned efforts of the rest of the world.

It all boils down to RIGHTS in this sick world we seem to live in nowadays.

People of course have a right not to get vaccinated.

Yet... businesses, airlines, etc. have the right to refuse admission/service to those who aren't. Simple as.

1918 may not have had the technology we have today.

But IMO they probably had a LOT LESS idiots.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Looks like I caused it. My bad sir!
    No apologies needed from you Slim. I was referring to Brockton who has now resorted to spamming my business and personal social media because he can't get his rocks off by starting fights here anymore.

Calling veterans 'homeless' and those giving their time to help others 'swillers'. He is a vile excuse for a human being. I used to pity him but he doesn't even deserve that.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information