Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Look who crawled out from under his rock.

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.
can't deny something you haven't proved exists. i'm not pissed off. i'm just not interested in your belief system

Not believing in something is in itself a belief system. That being said, we're even less interested in your belief system.
you believe something to be real but can't tell me how you know it's real. i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can prove them true

which matters soooo much to me and the rest of the civilized world
then there is no need for you to try & influence me into believing your fairy tale stories

See, here's where logic fails you once again.

Try to follow me here. Why would I try and influence you about anything when I... don't... give... a... shit... what... you... believe.

Let me know if you'd like that in another language.
you're the only one between the two of us with a belief that you can't tell me how you know it's true
You are on your own mate. Covid 19 is real and the world is round. Start believing it.
i'm not your mate & just because you say covaids is real doesn't make it so. that is not proof of who you know it's true. & the world isn't round it's an oblate spheroid. the moon landings footage is possibly fake to hide secret space programs but i'm not sure why you're changing the subject. i'm not interested in your belief