Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769

Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:

You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

You sound like a fucking bot.

How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

You say things like

"i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.

I will address the

"if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

in the next post.

In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.

You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

PROVE IT

2. You claim that

"convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"

PROVE IT

3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

PROVE IT

4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i still haven't had one & never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask. surely the boogeyman will get me soon. pity i never get sick
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!

I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!

I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will

What did your mate get sick with? Out of curiosity.
    i wouldn't claim to know but they told him it was a heart attack

those 'CLAIMS'
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.

You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

PROVE IT

2. You claim that

"convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"

PROVE IT

3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

PROVE IT

4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either

Nearly forgot

5. You claim that I am a spastic and the both Primo and Kirkland are retards

PROOF please
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He crashed and burned against the colossal body of knowledge and proof that has existed for months, and is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED by all the brightest and most educated minds in science and virology.

In addition, he contradicted himself when he (cough) "claimed" he would accept personal experience and then proceeded to NOT do that.

Here's a term I'm pretty sure he's totally unfamiliar with: circumstantial evidence.

There's lots of definitions. Here's one:

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—such as a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference. - Wikipedia

When I told him that I and several members of my family had become ill at the same time, following the same social event, with the same symptoms (to each other, and to COVID symptomology), and all had a positive COVID test.... THAT is the classic, textbook definition of circumstantial evidence. By definition, that is PROOF, and it becomes a FACT.

So by contradicting himself, as well as his utter failure to clearly enunciate what he means by CLAIMING that he needs PROOF.... he's pretty well sunk his own leaky, rickety rowboat.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PROVE IT

2. You claim that

PROVE IT

PROVE IT

Nearly forgot

5. You claim that I am a spastic and the both Primo and Kirkland are retards

PROOF please
    To be fair , he’s probably right about me!
    In all seriousness, I fucking admire your painstaking research skills to find things our mate has quoted. Personally I wouldn’t bother going to the trouble for the clown.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

You say things like

"i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.

I will address the

"if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

in the next post.

In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PROVE IT

2. You claim that

PROVE IT

PROVE IT

seems like a distraction from the question i am asking. why would you need to keep using this tactic if you know something to be real & you want me to know it as well?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He crashed and burned against the colossal body of knowledge and proof that has existed for months, and is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED by all the brightest and most educated minds in science and virology.

In addition, he contradicted himself when he (cough) "claimed" he would accept personal experience and then proceeded to NOT do that.

Here's a term I'm pretty sure he's totally unfamiliar with: circumstantial evidence.

There's lots of definitions. Here's one:

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—such as a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference. - Wikipedia

When I told him that I and several members of my family had become ill at the same time, following the same social event, with the same symptoms (to each other, and to COVID symptomology), and all had a positive COVID test.... THAT is the classic, textbook definition of circumstantial evidence. By definition, that is PROOF, and it becomes a FACT.

So by contradicting himself, as well as his utter failure to clearly enunciate what he means by CLAIMING that he needs PROOF.... he's pretty well sunk his own leaky, rickety rowboat.
    some people getting sick & being told they have something is not proof of you knowing that convid is a virus caught from outside the body or off surfaces. it is you believing what you have been told. i want your personal experience of how you know convid was the cause. caught from outside the body through the air or off a surface. you can believe that. but i don't & won't until you can prove that to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information