Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    alleged new convid variant ihu. now pronounce that. eye haitch you

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    i'm talking about the fallacy. has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking?
    I think i brought up the existence of Manny Pacquiao ages ago on this very entertaining thread, if you remember. I asked you whether you believed Manny Pacquiao actually existed, and if you had met him in the flesh or perused his birth certificate. I dont think you responded, so it doesnt really matter mate.

Incidentally, I have never equivocally stated what i believe on this thread, so im not sure what you are demanding i somehow prove on an internet forum

In any case, i certainly dont need to prove anything to you. If people had to go around proving all their beliefs all the time, we would live in a very different world.

Somebody once said that the only truth is maths. And in maths, algebra, physics etc the onus is to DISPROVE somebody's assertion or equation. A formula or theorum is published, and it is accepted until such time as peer review disproves its constance (i think)

i'll let you into a secret - I am actually a Chinese government AI. I have been let loose on this board so i can learn to better respond and interact with humans until i can go on to my primary purpose of sowing disinformation and discord in the West, thus undermining societal trust in their system of government. That's why i sometimes seem child like or stupid in my communications.

I have learned, though, that the best way to practice and hone my skills in by engaging with unsuspecting humans by trolling them. They csnt seem to resist it. All i have to do is ignore their points completely and come back with something quite simple and meaningless. In fact, i just have to repest the same bland point over and over again.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to Manny Pacquiaio.

Has anyone on here ever seen Manny Pacquiaio in the same room as Novak Djokovic? I think they might be the same person.

TIC, aren't you allegedly in Australia? Could you not pop over to meet Novak whiost simultaneously having a Zoom call with Manny Pacquiaio?
    i remember you bringing up manny pacquiao before & i ignored your red herring back then. so has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking? you either have a belief that convid is a virus caught from outside the body or off surfaces or you know it to be real. i'm not interested in beliefs. albert einstein said as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality

I tried to give you a hand, so I googled “Where is Novak Djokovic staying”, but it must be a secret location as it just replied ‘server can not be found’
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me tell you a story about a zoom call.
    Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
    He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
    I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
    Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 01-07-2022 at 08:40 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC is probably one of the demonstrators outside Novak's hotel that he is currently being kept.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully he is loudly demanding entry to visit Djokovic personally, as he has Manny Pacquiaio on hold on a Zoom call?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Brock asked me if I had had the vaccine, I told him i had as I felt it was the best way to go in my opinion based on medical advice, and discussions with family members ( my parents are in their mid 80's).
    He said he didn't think he was going to have it based on his reservations, that is pretty much the entire conversation on the subject. We chatted for a further 50 mins about anything and everything.
    I have no idea why Brock is now being so aggressive about a personal choice, funny he wasn't so objectionable when just the two of us had our conversation on zoom face to face.
    Strange stuff, whoever is right or wrong is irrelevant to the fact you make a personal choice.

Ps. I am presuming TIC is Brock , if that isn't the case then apologies to Brock.

I don't think TIC is Brock and I have not spoke to Brock for several months since he and the others threw their toys out of the pram and up and left SaddoBoxing. Brock is still posting stuff on his YouTube account accusing people like us who have made the choice to get vaccinated of spreading the virus because the vaccines supposedly make us shed the virus more than the unvaccinated.

Lack of responsibility again. Always someone else's fault for those kind of people. Brock is afraid of needles and full of shit to be honest. According to Brock you Al, and myself, and anyone who has had a vaccination, including his supposed friends like Dia is "A total sheep"

Here is one from the prick

The absolute state of it

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well have the jab or do not have the jab , lets see how it works for us.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couple of things I noted about Brock’s YouTube account (couldn’t be fucked to actually watch the video.)
    1. He’s got 708 subscribers. WTF.
    2. Where’s that video of him trying to cross the border like Indiana Jones ? That one was fucking hilarious!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz as for being a sheep I never followed for the sake of it, however I do like some woollen clothing.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    already told you the difference spastic. you verify & prove the claim to be true yourself, otherwise it's only a belief. so tell me how you isolated convid

so how did you isolate convid to prove it was real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    alleged new convid variant ihu. now pronounce that. eye haitch you

you only have a belief. i'm not interested in your belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A bit like Prince Andrew …… he has come across a few frightened children too
    keep up the red herrings to distract from the question being asked
    I don’t believe that herrings are actually red. Can you prove they are?

And what about the question of existence of Manny Pacquiaio TIC? What about that, eh? Eh? Eh?

Come on man, this is serious scientific thread where everyone can see that serious scientific matters are being discussed.
    i'm talking about the fallacy. has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking?
    I think i brought up the existence of Manny Pacquiao ages ago on this very entertaining thread, if you remember. I asked you whether you believed Manny Pacquiao actually existed, and if you had met him in the flesh or perused his birth certificate. I dont think you responded, so it doesnt really matter mate.

Incidentally, I have never equivocally stated what i believe on this thread, so im not sure what you are demanding i somehow prove on an internet forum

In any case, i certainly dont need to prove anything to you. If people had to go around proving all their beliefs all the time, we would live in a very different world.

Somebody once said that the only truth is maths. And in maths, algebra, physics etc the onus is to DISPROVE somebody's assertion or equation. A formula or theorum is published, and it is accepted until such time as peer review disproves its constance (i think)

i'll let you into a secret - I am actually a Chinese government AI. I have been let loose on this board so i can learn to better respond and interact with humans until i can go on to my primary purpose of sowing disinformation and discord in the West, thus undermining societal trust in their system of government. That's why i sometimes seem child like or stupid in my communications.

I have learned, though, that the best way to practice and hone my skills in by engaging with unsuspecting humans by trolling them. They csnt seem to resist it. All i have to do is ignore their points completely and come back with something quite simple and meaningless. In fact, i just have to repest the same bland point over and over again.

Anyway, enough about that. Back to Manny Pacquiaio.

Has anyone on here ever seen Manny Pacquiaio in the same room as Novak Djokovic? I think they might be the same person.

TIC, aren't you allegedly in Australia? Could you not pop over to meet Novak whiost simultaneously having a Zoom call with Manny Pacquiaio?
    i remember you bringing up manny pacquiao before & i ignored your red herring back then. so has manny pacquiao got anything to do with you proving your belief or just another distraction from the question i'm asking? you either have a belief that convid is a virus caught from outside the body or off surfaces or you know it to be real. i'm not interested in beliefs. albert einstein said as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality

I tried to give you a hand, so I googled “Where is Novak Djokovic staying”, but it must be a secret location as it just replied ‘server can not be found’
    i'm not interested in your belief or your red herrings

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

another fallacy. the question is asked directly to you. i'm not interested in what you believe others say they have done, only what you know to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

whoever brock is he believes convid is real. i'm not interested in beliefs. i don't care about your personal choice. you made a choice on something you believe to be real. i am only interested on what you know to be true. it is not about right or wrong. it is about your belief & i am not interested in beliefs

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information