Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There are no fallacies in my argument.

It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

"Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

and

"Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    you have admitted that you are influenced by others & are happy to just believe rather than prove what has been offered to you to be true. you have admitted that you don't know & only trust others. that is a belief. i'm not interested in your belief. the question has always been how do you know covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. your only answer should be i don't know it to be true but i believe. or you would prove to me how you know that claim is true & you still can't. i'm not interested in what you believe
    So now you are telling me what my answer to your question should be?

Ha!

I am not here to blow smoke up your arse or reinforce your deluded fairy tale beliefs.

And no unlike you I am not happy to believe on the basis of trusting other people's opinion. I am only interested in knowledge, knowing. Something you have rejected. That is what the scientific method has provided us.

You have rejected it and all evidence, data, and knowledge, and have chosen to put your faith in anecdotal bullshit and your own ignorant opinion.

It is good to finally hear you admit that you are not interested in anything but your own delusions.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-08-2022 at 10:34 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    TIC playing Private Baldrick in the Backadder court martial episode.

" Baldrick deny everything "

" Are you Private Baldrick " ?

No.

But you are captain Blackadders batman " ?

No.

"Come on Baldrick its me " !

No it isn't.

Perfect performance.
    all you have to do is admit you just have a belief & trust in others, rather than knowing something to be true. i'm not interested in your belief. when you have proof of how you know it to be true i'll be here
    If you fall ill do you seek medical advice ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I managed to actually isolate the virus this evening, as it goes.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    2. Is Global Warming real ?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are no fallacies in my argument.

It is a pretty simple and irrefutable fact that there is no such thing as scientific proof. All we have are the best possible theories that can be constructed to explain reality.

These theories are tested again and again to prove that they are the closest we can get to 'knowimg' anything. True knowledge. Truth.

Being an immature naive child you have rejected this idea of knowing anything and would rather believe in your own fictional made up stories about an individual with no scientific expertise carrying out a one off test that will back up your fairy tale belief.

Like Manuel, you know nothing, and don't even have the excuse of English not being your first language.
    all you bring to the table are fallacies. talking about so called experts is a fallacy because it is not your proving your belief true. theories are just ideas. an idea is a belief. unlike water to ice that you can prove to be true. so tell me how you tested again & again to isolate convid to prove your hypothesis is true. & it's knowing with a n not m spergy. you just hold a belief that you can't prove to be true & i am not interested in your beliefs spastic
    Ha! Bless

Your rejection of the idea of both the existence of experts and evidence is about as fallacious as one could get.

Science exists because the theory that best explains reality is repeatedly tested by experts. These theories are not just ideas, they are stringently tested models based on the best available knowledge. They are far closer to knowing than anything else in existence.

It is not my hypothesis. I have not formulated the question or carried out the hundreds of studies needed to test it. A single test would prove nothing without the large scale studies that proved their effectivness.

I have taken many PCR and LFT tests over the last 18 months and they all came back as negative until I developed symptoms of covid and the surprise, surprise both the lft and pcr came back as positive.

That is about as close to knowing as I am ever going to get.

You are are talking about fairy tales as you do not understand science or philosophical concepts at all.
    i never denied the existence of experts spergy. just that trusting what you have been told by others is not you proving those claims to be true. evidence is not you proving your belief to be true. it's just you providing stories that support your bias. explanations are not you proving your belief to be true. models are not reality. tell me how you tested your theory. you are right that you haven't done shit. you have just put your faith & trust in others. that is a belief spastic. please show me the science you have complete to prove your belief is true & a reality. you don't know & are just happy to believe. that is your right. but that is all it is, just a belief & faith in what someone else has said & i am not interested in your belief
    Yes you have denied the existence of experts repeatedly for two years now.

Calling hundreds of thousands of clinicians, scientists, and medics from all over the world who all agree that covid 19 is a virus that can exist outside of the body and be passed on by droplets and aerosols, "so called experts" and claiming that Covid 19 is "convid" again and again, demonstrates quite conclusively your denial of experts.

There is no need to carry out tests or experiments in person unless like you, one doesn't believe in experts, data and evidence.

You can't even express yourself clearly in English. When you say things like

"Evidence is not you proving your belief to be true"

and

"Explanations are not you proving your belief to be true"

Then you can't expect to be taken seriously.

The fallacy you have been repeatedly using with your flawed immature logic is a variant of the appeal to perfection fallacy, a false dichotomy that erroneously limits which options are available. A black and white type of thinking in which you are rejecting the commonly accepted scientific method because it can never be perfect.

It matters not to you that it is the best possible option for knowing something. In fact you are claiming that personal anecdotal evidence, casual, non systematic, uncorroborated claims are the only thing you will accept as 'knowing' something.

That is fallacious bullshit of the lowest order.
    you have admitted that you are influenced by others & are happy to just believe rather than prove what has been offered to you to be true. you have admitted that you don't know & only trust others. that is a belief. i'm not interested in your belief. the question has always been how do you know covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. your only answer should be i don't know it to be true but i believe. or you would prove to me how you know that claim is true & you still can't. i'm not interested in what you believe
    So now you are telling me what my answer to your question should be?

Ha!

I am not here to blow smoke up your arse or reinforce your deluded fairy tale beliefs.

And no unlike you I am not happy to believe on the basis of trusting other people's opinion. I am only interested in knowledge, knowing. Something you have rejected. That is what the scientific method has provided us.

You have rejected it and all evidence, data, and knowledge, and have chosen to put your faith in anecdotal bullshit and your own ignorant opinion.

It is good to finally hear you admit that you are not interested in anything but your own delusions.
    who is us? the question is directly to you spergy larry. show me what scientific method you used used to isolate convid. you are still too retarded to understand that you only hold a belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC playing Private Baldrick in the Backadder court martial episode.

" Baldrick deny everything "

" Are you Private Baldrick " ?

No.

But you are captain Blackadders batman " ?

No.

"Come on Baldrick its me " !

No it isn't.

Perfect performance.
    all you have to do is admit you just have a belief & trust in others, rather than knowing something to be true. i'm not interested in your belief. when you have proof of how you know it to be true i'll be here
    If you fall ill do you seek medical advice ?
    has this got anything to do with proving your belief? admit you just put your trust in others & choose to hold a belief & do not know & haven't proved this belief to be true & we can start another discussion
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    disappointed to see you lying. not interested in the truth or honest discussion i see

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    i think i have always been polite in my responses to you directly, apologizes if i am wrong. you have admitted that you only hold a belief & i admire your honesty. my honest reply would be why the red herrings? honest question, do those questions have anything to do with proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? if you want to have a separate discussions on disease & weather i am happy to do so but we distinguish between the conversations

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    i think i have always been polite in my responses to you directly, apologizes if i am wrong. you have admitted that you only hold a belief & i admire your honesty. my honest reply would be why the red herrings? honest question, do those questions have anything to do with proving covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces? if you want to have a separate discussions on disease & weather i am happy to do so but we distinguish between the conversations
    You have always been polite in your responses to me , so no apologies needed. However, unfortunately you haven’t been very forthcoming with your “belief.” Or point of view.
    Ok, so I will answer your question again and PLEASE can you then answer mine?
    Why the red herrings? Not really a red herring, just curious on your thoughts .
    Because your theory of what is truth and what is belief could easily relate to both these questions and basically nearly everything in the World.
    You see, we ALL believe certain things we are told at some stage of our lives.
    Yes , of course there are things that we KNOW are true, for example , potatoes are grown in the ground. We know that because we can do it ourselves.
    But we only believe things about Cancer and Global warming for example, because of what we are told.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC , Polite questions.
    1. Is Cancer real ?
    You have always been polite in your responses to me , so no apologies needed. However, unfortunately you haven’t been very forthcoming with your “belief.” Or point of view.
    Ok, so I will answer your question again and PLEASE can you then answer mine?
    Why the red herrings? Not really a red herring, just curious on your thoughts .
    Because your theory of what is truth and what is belief could easily relate to both these questions and basically nearly everything in the World.
    You see, we ALL believe certain things we are told at some stage of our lives.
    Yes , of course there are things that we KNOW are true, for example , potatoes are grown in the ground. We know that because we can do it ourselves.
    But we only believe things about Cancer and Global warming for example, because of what we are told.
    i don't hold a belief. the claim is that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, through the air or off surfaces. i'm not saying you have claimed this to be true but that is the claim that has been presented to me. so my question to those that support that claim is how do you know that to be true. everyone is free to believe what they want but unless you know something to be true then you only hold a belief & i am not interested in beliefs. you asking about cancer & global warming are red herrings to my question. unless they can somehow provide proof to the question i'm asking. i am happy to answer you questions but you have to understand that they are a distraction from my question. my question has always been about knowing & believing. i know people get ill & i know the weather changes. the causes can be due to many possibilities

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

disappointed to see you lying. not interested in the truth or honest discussion i see

Why would you say that. That’s a bit hurtful to be honest as I had spent quite a lot of time setting up my scientific apparatus.

You have been asking for a while now about saying we should post when we have isolated the virus for ourselves and then we would know it it true.

Now that I have done it - at considerable cost in time and expense, I should add - you dismiss it as a lie.

How can you just believe it is a lie?

​So disappointing

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would you say that. That’s a bit hurtful to be honest as I had spent quite a lot of time setting up my scientific apparatus.

You have been asking for a while now about saying we should post when we have isolated the virus for ourselves and then we would know it it true.

Now that I have done it - at considerable cost in time and expense, I should add - you dismiss it as a lie.

How can you just believe it is a lie?

​So disappointing
    sorry lie might be a bit harsh. i'll change it to unproven claim. but when your ready go ahead & prove your claim

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Vax Djokovic wins his appeal but arrested.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here it is…… I did the work in my garage and it was too hard to move the virus into the house, so I’ve taken a photo with my iPad

Attached Images

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just realised that I had my finger over the camera lens, will repost when I get back from work.

Thread Information