Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Look who crawled out from under his rock.

All I know is naysayers and deniers seem to be a lot more pissed off about this whole COVID thing than the rest of us. Must be a secret virus side effect.
    can't deny something you haven't proved exists. i'm not pissed off. i'm just not interested in your belief system

Not believing in something is in itself a belief system. That being said, we're even less interested in your belief system.
    you believe something to be real but can't tell me how you know it's real. i'm not interested in your beliefs until you can prove them true

which matters soooo much to me and the rest of the civilized world
    then there is no need for you to try & influence me into believing your fairy tale stories

See, here's where logic fails you once again.

Try to follow me here. Why would I try and influence you about anything when I... don't... give... a... shit... what... you... believe.

Let me know if you'd like that in another language.
    you're the only one between the two of us with a belief that you can't tell me how you know it's true
    You are on your own mate. Covid 19 is real and the world is round. Start believing it.
    i'm not your mate & just because you say covaids is real doesn't make it so. that is not proof of who you know it's true. & the world isn't round it's an oblate spheroid. the moon landings footage is possibly fake to hide secret space programs but i'm not sure why you're changing the subject. i'm not interested in your belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What I find puzzling is how so many different science groups, teams are all in sync as to why 2020 saw the greatest drop with influenza cases.
    Flu cases are virtually nonexistent thanks to COVID-19 measures - Axios
    Flu Cases Dropped Dramatically in 2020, Thanks to The Pandemic | Fatherly

1. Axios (financed by the likes of bloomberg, nbc aka slightly leftwing
    2. Scientific American (politically neutral??)
    3. Fatherly.com (new to me)
    4. Top rated epidemiologists
    5. Greg Poland, a researcher who has been studying the flu for the Mayo Clinic for decades, told Scientific American. Because of the measures in place for COVID, including increased handwashing, wearing masks, and staying home...we dropped in flu cases last year by 90+%. For real?

What they all claim: According to statistics, flu cases have dropped just over 97 percent to be precise.

what is tripping me out:
    The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading—notably mask wearing and social distancing—also stop the flu. Influenza viruses are transmitted in much the same way as SARS-CoV-2,

Jan 14, 2021 - Health
    The flu season that isn't
    Thanks largely to social distancing and mask-wearing influenza deaths this season are almost nonexistent.

Here is what they all are saying to me:
    We didn’t know as early as the 1920s,30s,40s,50s,60s,70s,80s,90s,Y2K,Y2K10 that we really DIDN’T need a vaccine for influenza. We just needed more dove, more irish spring

use more zest and then buy a dollar tree face mask…

and sit oh…4-6 feet away from anyone…and we could have made influenza disappear.

Tell me that this shit was stats for 2021 when the vaccine came in…and it went cannibalistic eating up all of Papa influenza & his childrens. To tell me that 2020…saw a rise in covid…due to NOT ENOUGH DISTANCING. NOT ENOUGH FACE/HAND WASH….BUT!!!!! We all washed our face & hands just enuff……. To get rid of the flu….what am I missing here?
    What am I inflating or deflating?

I know there are no doctors here. Nor virologists. But there are a few of us with common sense. How did we minimize the common cold, the flu, but got our asses handed around the earth with covid number 19?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-15-2021 at 03:37 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 link claimed a rise in flu shots/vaccines helped to reduce...but I cannot verify that.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh, the dollar tree video...was just me being a jokster....not related to our masks...yet....people do buy masks there for covid.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. To think that Britain fought against NAZI Germany… and now look at it. When will the British people rise against this insanity? "If you keep shouting I'm going to arrest you". That can only happen in a totalitarian government.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Wow. To think that Britain fought against NAZI Germany… and now look at it. When will the British people rise against this insanity? "If you keep shouting I'm going to arrest you". That can only happen in a totalitarian government.

And here we are Stateside wrapping ourselves with revolutionary sky flags yelling FreEdom & TyrAnny every 5 minutes crying because some middle manager named Bob at the local -Gas & Grub- asked us to wear a mask.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like everytime it is always the one not wearing the mask- startin something...as if their freedoms is being imposed. Once the guy in the USA shirt is asked to keep distance...he decided it was BEST to get closer. then put HIS hands on the person.

The video before that was the maskless person getting indignant- by pushing his way in through the store...fuck the store policy- his freeom to be maskless is important. Damn going to a store what welcomes maskless...be indignant & start the fight.

Same on the video before that.

The entire STORE...is asking this woman to leave...they are at bath & bodyworks Rather than just give them the finger & leave...no! She has to become wonder Bitch. & her sidekick Supertrash.

2 arguments in 1 store- turned into a WWWE female smackdown!

The 1st one to throw the punch...was wonderbitch, brainchild of a brainless trump society...Even though the black girl calls her trailor park trash, it was the white lady working that threw the 2nd punch..they tackle the maskless girl & starts whooping her AZZ!!!!!~!

A pile of women on the floor while some dude is recording it hollering Ohh!! oh shit!! OOH SHIT!!

A Walmart customer asks politely to put on mask..so he is taken down & beaten repeatedly. Kicked, stomped for several minutes.
    This is a Trump world. Start fights in a store that specializes in selling shit that aint promoting American made....accept for the snack aisle.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MOUNTAIN HOME, Ark. — When the boat factory in this leafy Ozark Mountains city offered free coronavirus vaccinations this spring, Susan Johnson, 62, a receptionist there, declined the offer, figuring she was protected as long as she never left her house without a mask.
    Linda Marion, 68, a widow with chronic pulmonary disease, worried that a vaccination might actually trigger Covid-19 and kill her. Barbara Billigmeier, 74, an avid golfer who retired here from California, believed she did not need it because “I never get sick.”
    Last week, all three were patients on 2 West, an overflow ward that is now largely devoted to treating Covid-19 at Baxter Regional Medical Center, the largest hospital in north-central Arkansas. Mrs. Billigmeier said the scariest part was that “you can’t breathe.” For 10 days, Ms. Johnson had relied on supplemental oxygen being fed to her lungs through nasal tubes.
    Ms. Marion said that at one point, she felt so sick and frightened that she wanted to give up. “It was just terrible,” she said. “I felt like I couldn’t take it.”

Yet despite their ordeals, none of them changed their minds about getting vaccinated. “It’s just too new,” Mrs. Billigmeier said. “It is like an experiment.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/17/u...9-vaccine.html

We are fucked. We are absolutely fucked.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would give out taser guns to all store/shop workers who are tasked with asking customers to wear their masks.

Also... in that last video where the disabled Walmart worker was being beaten on while lying on the floor... WTF is it with people just standing around filming instead of jumping in and pulling the assailant off??

This is where the justice system needs to be swift and send messages out to these braindead people. Throw the mofo in prison for assault and battery... and maybe someone in there will "take a liking" to him.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would help if conservative media wasn't full of bullshit propaganda about the vaccines. With the news that ninety nine percent of hospitalisations being unvaccinated people it appears the people at the top at Fox have realised the damage they're doing and are going to do at least enough to avoid getting the blame when the curent wave escalates:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1417313134948274180

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great job congress:

https://twitter.com/sam_a_bell/statu...10841407115265

Just wait until COVID 24 hits.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would give out taser guns to all store/shop workers who are tasked with asking customers to wear their masks.

Also... in that last video where the disabled Walmart worker was being beaten on while lying on the floor... WTF is it with people just standing around filming instead of jumping in and pulling the assailant off??

This is where the justice system needs to be swift and send messages out to these braindead people. Throw the mofo in prison for assault and battery... and maybe someone in there will "take a liking" to him.
    i don't shop anywhere that requires a mask. i will always go into places with signs that no masks are allowed inside & purchase something
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fox News has a vaccine passport program to protect its employees, despite the network’s on-air messaging: reports

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...?ocid=msedgdhp

Fox Corporation issues out the :FOX Clear Pass.

employees who provide information regarding the dates they were vaccinated and the vaccination they received would be helping the company with “space planning and contact tracing & will no longer be required to complete a daily health screening, according to the reports.

Where are all the Trump voters? Is it too difficult to blame mainstream media---for what their own media is now doing?

Newminimum or newsmax-same deal.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...accine-efforts
    Newsmax CEO: Biden 'should be applauded' for vaccine efforts

He wrote: "Six months into his administration, President Joe Biden should be applauded for making a huge dent in the COVID pandemic,"

The newsmax guy ended it with this: "The bottom line: The vaccines are safe and effective."

How is it that the very demographic that not only refuses the vaccine, but called covid a hoax...has to listen,read & watch their own media outlets...contradict EVERYTHING they reported last year?

Fox News host Sean Hannity encouraged viewers to get COVID-19 vaccines on Monday. "I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death," he said.

I have no problem with people who dont want the vaccine or fear it. I do have a problem with those who politisized it- by claiming it is a hoax. Then they do a 180 turn & now claim it is needed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have a problem with people that push their fears & beliefs onto others & can't prove them to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information